Windows 10: The 'Uninstall' Tab is disabled in Start>Settings>Apps & Features>Listed Apps in Windows 10

Discus and support The 'Uninstall' Tab is disabled in Start>Settings>Apps & Features>Listed Apps in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I want to Uninstall an App from Windows 10, but when I go to Start> Settings> App & Features, the 'Uninstall' tab is disabled. How to enable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MjSam, Mar 15, 2019.

1. MjSam Win User

The 'Uninstall' Tab is disabled in Start>Settings>Apps & Features>Listed Apps in Windows 10

Hi,

I want to Uninstall an App from Windows 10, but when I go to Start> Settings> App & Features, the 'Uninstall' tab is disabled. How to enable that? I tried to Restart the PC twice. Please help.

Thankyou.

:)

MjSam, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

How to disable/uninstall the Photo app in Windows 10?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall the Photo app and check if it helps.

We cannot disable Photos app on windows 10. However, we can uninstall the app and when you require the app you can download it through Windows Store.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall the Photo app.

• Type Power Shell in the Search bar,
      right-click on Windows PowerShell and click on
      Run as administrator

• Type the following commands, press Enter
      key after each command, in the given order.
    1. Get-AppxPackage

(This will view all the apps installed in your account.)

2. Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers

(This will view all Windows apps installed in the computer.)

3. Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.Windows.Photos | Remove-AppxPackage

(This will remove/uninstall the Photo app.)

• Restart the system and check.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 15, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Mar 15, 2019
  4. rezpower Win User

The 'Uninstall' Tab is disabled in Start>Settings>Apps & Features>Listed Apps in Windows 10

Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) !

Hi guys and thanks for your replies.
    As you suggested Irene I have them listed in "All apps" but it's still not normal not having them listed in windows 10 uninstall app!
    And Roy Computer>C>Users>yourname>appdata>local has all the apps that are currently in " Uninstall or change a program" but
    the apps that are not there are not in this folder either!
    Anyway I find this to be a strange behavior on windows 10 (never had this with any other version). Is this a bug? anyone else have this problem?

rezpower, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

1. The 'Uninstall' Tab is disabled in Start>Settings>Apps & Features>Listed Apps in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - 'Uninstall' Tab disabled

2. Apps and Features list an uninstalled App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and Features list an uninstalled App.: W10-64 Pro. Here is a picture of the problem. Phoenix OS is (as far as I know) UNinstalled. [img] Using a super file finder, there are no files with the word phoenix in its name on the computer FWIW. A search of the registry finds a key Phoenix OS in two places. The...
  3. List of apps to uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    List of apps to uninstall: Hi, I wanted to remove some programs form the Remove Programs list (because I have already deleted them manually, including the uninstall.exe file), so I followed your guide...
  4. 2 strange apps in Settings->Apps & features

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 strange apps in Settings->Apps & features: I am running windows 10 on my recently purchased surface pro (2017). I noticed a couple of weird apps in the list and there is no option to uninstall them. One is - ms-resource://microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps/hxoutlookintl/AppManifest_OutlookDesktop_DisplayName...
  5. Windows 10 start up Apps list shows a strange App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 start up Apps list shows a strange App: Hello, Today I have observed the following behavior on my Dell Inspiron Laptop, when I boot my laptop and login, I get to the list of startup apps and see a strange app in the list. This app disappears from the list if I go to Apps and Features and come back to the startup...
  6. Default apps in settings is not on the list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default apps in settings is not on the list: I have a relatively new acer aspire, bing has sneaked into being my default browser but I can't change it because there is no Default apps in settings, it's not on the list. What can I do?...
  7. how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list: how to uninstall app with no uninstall in app list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-to-uninstall-app-with-no-unistall-in-app-list/89294add-6c45-4cdf-8499-0ff15dbef19b
  8. Zonealarm FTD toolbar listed in apps, Will not uninstall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zonealarm FTD toolbar listed in apps, Will not uninstall: I have no idea where it came from, but "Zonealarm FTD toolbar" appears in my list of apps. When I click to uninstall, the "modify" and "uninstall" buttons are grayed out and inactive. Google searched around and apparently not a common problem. Attempted to uninstall with...
  9. Turn On or Off Tabs in apps (Sets) in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Tabs in apps (Sets) in Windows 10: I merged the reg file but it doesn't appear to have worked. How do I get tabs? 102362
  10. Windows 10 Upcoming Sets Feature to Bring Tabs to UWP Apps

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Upcoming Sets Feature to Bring Tabs to UWP Apps: One of the biggest feature requests for Windows has been the ability to get tabs within apps like File Explorer. For years, Microsoft didn’t allow users to open up different tabs in File Explorer, but that could be changing soon. The company has been working on a new...