Windows 10: the Universal C Runtime update OBS

Discus and support the Universal C Runtime update OBS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I attempted to install OBS Studio on this computer, and the system reported that Visual C++ and Universal C Runtime were missing. I am using windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by arsonnAaron, Feb 25, 2021.

1. the Universal C Runtime update OBS

I attempted to install OBS Studio on this computer, and the system reported that Visual C++ and Universal C Runtime were missing. I am using windows 10 but it is still tell me to download the Universal C Runtime update. I download all the packages that supported all and it still said I needed the Universal C Runtime update. I don't know what to do and I really need this recording software.

And with how my life has been going so far I am probably the only person with this problem.

:)

arsonnAaron, Feb 25, 2021

2. Problem with Universal C Runtime

Hi,

I attempted to install OBS Studio on this computer, and the system reported that Visual C++ and Universal C Runtime were missing. Then, I successfully installed Visual C++ but when I downloaded Universal C Runtime (x64 package),
    it said that the update was not applicable for my computer.

How can I fix this problem? I am currently using Windows 8.1 Pro.

Thanks,

TungDinh2309, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Problem with Universal C Runtime

are you use 32 bit or 64 bit device pc? if you use the 32 bit device, universal C runtime only install X32 pangkage and can't install x64 pangkage.

maybe can help you.

DimasBayu21, Feb 25, 2021
  4. dceltier Win User

the Universal C Runtime update OBS

update for universal c runtime

Someone already answerd this question but his answer was that i must get help from android team i am not satisfied because i think this question concern Windows

I downloaded android studio , that was OK but when i tried to make my first app , an empty app , in the build time happened a problem
    with this message in the log panel :

“Unable to detect adb version, exit value: 0xc0000135. ADB depends on the Windows Universal C Runtime, which is usually installed by default via Windows Update. You may need to manually fetch and install the runtime package here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/2999226/update-for-universal-c-runtime-in-windows

In this web site was writen :

To install this update, you must have April 2014 update rollup for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows
    Server 2012 R2 (2919355)
    installed in Windows 8.1

I have windows 8.1 in my asus computer bought in 2016 .

I have this update already installed in my computer which was installed is march 2014 and installation was successful .

It was also said :

« KB2919442 must be installed before 2919355 . «

but in my computer KB2919442 is not installed , not mentionned .

it was also said :

1. “ I must instal the updates in this order
    clearcompressionflag.exe, KB2919355, KB2932046, KB2959977, KB2937592, KB2938439 et KB2934018.

• it was also said :
    • “if you got KB2919355 from windows updates, then
      2932046, 2937592, 2938439, 2934018 et 2959977 are included
      in KB2919355
    • My KB2919355 is 101 908 480 octets i would like to know if
      2932046, 2937592, 2938439, 2934018 et 2959977 are included in .
    • What must i do to get this
      Windows Universal C Runtime ?
    • Instal KB2919442 , then clearcompressionflag.exe and then instal again KB2919355 ?
    • Or doing something else ?

dceltier, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

the Universal C Runtime update OBS

1. the Universal C Runtime update OBS - Similar Threads - Universal Runtime update

2. We are encounted error "Please install 'Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows'...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We are encounted error "Please install 'Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows'...: Hi,We are an encounted error "Please install 'Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows' KP2999226 when installing Defender for the endpoint in server 2016, but as I research there is no Universal C Runtime for 2016 servers it only up to 2012 R2...
  3. We are encounted error "Please install 'Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows'...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We are encounted error "Please install 'Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows'...: Hi,We are an encounted error "Please install 'Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows' KP2999226 when installing Defender for the endpoint in server 2016, but as I research there is no Universal C Runtime for 2016 servers it only up to 2012 R2...
  4. We are uncounted error "Please install 'Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows'...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We are uncounted error "Please install 'Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows'...: Hi,We are an uncounted error "Please install 'Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows' KP2999226 when installing Defender for the endpoint in server 2016, but as I research there is no Universal C Runtime for 2016 servers it only up to 2012 R2. So I tried installing C++...
  5. We are uncounted error "Please install 'Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows'...

We are uncounted error "Please install 'Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows'...: Hi,We are an uncounted error "Please install 'Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows' KP2999226 when installing Defender for the endpoint in server 2016, but as I research there is no Universal C Runtime for 2016 servers it only up to 2012 R2. So I tried installing C++...
  6. Cannot Do Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows, need to open Lumerical. Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Do Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows, need to open Lumerical. Windows 7: I have a Windows 7 Home Premium HP computer from 2009 old I know. I'm trying to run a new application off of it, Lumerical, but I kept getting the error:"The program can't start because ap--ms-win-crt-runtime-1-1-0.dl is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the...
  7. Cannot Do Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows, need to open Lumerical. Windows 7

Cannot Do Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows, need to open Lumerical. Windows 7: I have a Windows 7 Home Premium HP computer from 2009 old I know. I'm trying to run a new application off of it, Lumerical, but I kept getting the error:"The program can't start because ap--ms-win-crt-runtime-1-1-0.dl is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the...
  8. Universal C runtime Stack Buffer Overrun in Explorer.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Universal C runtime Stack Buffer Overrun in Explorer.exe: since installing the May LCU, I have been experiencing a strange phenomenon when logging onto windows. after entering my logon info, windows proceeds to login, but then the screen turns black, and then the whole taskbar start menu, search bar, tasktray, and clock blinks...
  9. the Universal C Runtime update

the Universal C Runtime update: I attempted to install OBS Studio on this computer, and the system reported that Visual C++ and Universal C Runtime were missing. I am using windows 10 but it is still tell me to download the Universal C Runtime update. I download all the packages that supported all and it...
  10. Trackit and Microsoft C++ runtime updates

Trackit and Microsoft C++ runtime updates: Running an application called trackit on Windows 10 workstation. The database is on Server 2008. Trackit will crash on the workstation periodically due to windows 10 updating C++ Runtimes. I do not know which ones but it requires reinstalling trackit every time. This...