Windows 10: The Unknown[None] in report of "Powercfg /spr"

Discus and support The Unknown[None] in report of "Powercfg /spr" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Every body: I found a issue when I push most of process into EcoQos, The "Unknown[None]" will high than not use EcoQos. I don't know what the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zheng Zheng37 Wang, Feb 22, 2024.

1. The Unknown[None] in report of "Powercfg /spr"

Hello Every body: I found a issue when I push most of process into EcoQos, The "Unknown[None]" will high than not use EcoQos. I don't know what the reason of this, Please help me. Thank you!!

:)

Zheng Zheng37 Wang, Feb 22, 2024
  2. Cryoboi Win User

powercfg /energy returns without generating report

The command "powercfg /energy" should generate an energy report at the file path C:/Windows/system32.

And the command also takes around 60 seconds to run, however when I try to run the command it returns in a couple of seconds and does not generate any form of file report.

This is how the command looks like when tried to be executed.

D:\>powercfg /ENERGY

Enabling tracing for 60 seconds...

Observing system behavior...

D:\>

The powercfg /batteryreport command however is able to perfectly generate the report at the above specified path.

Any help will be appreciated The Unknown[None] in report of "Powercfg /spr" :)

Cryoboi, Feb 22, 2024
  3. SundarPR Win User
    Powercfg /sleepstudy report shows "Unknown [NONE]" appid which consumes more power

Hi,

I am using windows 10 pro 64 bit laptop (Thinkpad X1 yoga).

My laptop charge is draining fast and when I ran the sleep study report using powercfg command, i found and "Unknown [None]" app id consumes lot of power (see the attached image below). Not sure how to identify which services (background) causes this problem.

Any help would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Sundar.

The Unknown[None] in report of "Powercfg /spr" 219d6cad-8f1b-438d-94b3-28385396ee0d.png

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

SundarPR, Feb 22, 2024
  4. Clark2 Win User

The Unknown[None] in report of "Powercfg /spr"

Unknown PC on Family Safety Report

I'm using Family Safety on my Windows 10 PC and the weekly report on my son is showing an unknown Windows 10 PC. My router doesn't show the device. Any suggestions on how to track this device down?

Clark2, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

The Unknown[None] in report of "Powercfg /spr"

1. The Unknown[None] in report of "Powercfg /spr" - Similar Threads - Unknown None report

2. The Unknown[None] in report of "Powercfg /spr"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Unknown[None] in report of "Powercfg /spr": Hello Every body: I found a issue when I push most of process into EcoQos, The "Unknown[None]" will high than not use EcoQos. I don't know what the reason of this, Please help me. Thank you!!...
  3. powercfg /energy returns without generating report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powercfg /energy returns without generating report: The command "powercfg /energy" should generate an energy report at the file path C:/Windows/system32. And the command also takes around 60 seconds to run, however when I try to run the command it returns in a couple of seconds and does not generate any form of file report....
  4. powercfg /energy returns without generating report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    powercfg /energy returns without generating report: The command "powercfg /energy" should generate an energy report at the file path C:/Windows/system32. And the command also takes around 60 seconds to run, however when I try to run the command it returns in a couple of seconds and does not generate any form of file report....
  5. powercfg /sleepstudy and /systempowerreport produce identical reports i.e.,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    powercfg /sleepstudy and /systempowerreport produce identical reports i.e.,...: C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg /SLEEPSTUDY Sleep Study report saved to file path C:\WINDOWS\system32\sleepstudy-report.html. C:\WINDOWS\system32>ren sleepstudy-report.html sleepstudy-report_1.html C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg /SYSTEMSLEEPDIAGNOSTICS System Sleep Timeline report...
  6. powercfg /battery report shows "No Batteries are currently installed"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    powercfg /battery report shows "No Batteries are currently installed": Hi all Acer Aspire 5755G Win 10 version 20H2 10.0.19042.685 My laptop has lost both it's battery icon and it's low battery warnings but the charger is seemingly still charging the battery properly to full capacity, when the charge light changes colour. Running "powercfg...
  7. powercfg /batteryreport doesn't report in detail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    powercfg /batteryreport doesn't report in detail: I usually check my battery health using powershell and this time i check it, usage history, battery capacity history and life estimation are blank. I don't know why but i think it's because i installed something like batterylimiter/throttlestop? Or perhaps because i reset my...
  8. Windows 10 Powercfg Report---How to correct problems reported

Windows 10 Powercfg Report---How to correct problems reported: I have ran a powercfg report the provided the below information. What error is most important to fix? How do you fix them? Are there any errors that don't have fixes? Analysis Results Errors USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend This device did not enter the...
  9. Battery draining 1% per minute. powercfg /spr shows "Unkonwn [None]" consumed almost all of...

Battery draining 1% per minute. powercfg /spr shows "Unkonwn [None]" consumed almost all of...: CONFIGURATION Lenovo Legion Y740, Intel core i7 9750H, 17.3" 144Hz GSync, RTX 2080MQ, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Windows 10, v1909 Build 18363.815 Hybrid Mode: On Rapid Charge: Off Thermal Mode: Balanced Windows Power Plan: Balanced Battery Design Capacity: 76.46 Wh Full charge...
  10. System Power Report: UNKNOWN [NONE] entity occupies huge amount of battery drain

System Power Report: UNKNOWN [NONE] entity occupies huge amount of battery drain: Hi guys, I recently bought a used Surface Laptop and have been testing it. The System Power Report indicated that during my active sessions on battery, there is an APP ID named UNKNOWN [NONE] which occupies huge power drain and significantly larger (~10x) than the second...