Windows 10: The unnamed exe. app when restarting

Discus and support The unnamed exe. app when restarting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i restart, theres a warning "this app is not letting you restart" and theres an app unnamed " "is that a threat? topic is random becuse idk what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BioWeapon1233, Jan 4, 2022.

1. The unnamed exe. app when restarting

when i restart, theres a warning "this app is not letting you restart" and theres an app unnamed " "is that a threat? topic is random becuse idk what is it

:)

BioWeapon1233, Jan 4, 2022
  2. serrzh Win User

Unnamed Apps in Windows Store Updates Queue

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for your reply. I tried both methods. The first reported no problem, and the second restarted the Windows Store app, but the two unnamed apps I reported earlier are still present in the update queue. Please advise of further steps to try.

Sergey

serrzh, Jan 5, 2022
  3. People app suddenly shows all contacts as "Unnamed"

My wife got a Samsung Windows 7 phone, and the guy in the AT&T store helped import her contacts from her gmail and yahoo email accounts. Suddenly -- I think after the next time she did a synch -- all the contacts appear as "Unnamed". The names and numbers
    are there, but the listing is useless since every entry appears as Unnamed.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Alan Zaitchik, Jan 5, 2022
  4. bsdaiwa Win User

The unnamed exe. app when restarting

Unnamed Contacts

Help, all of a sudden I have “unnamed” entries in my contacts listing. They only show up on my Tilt, they do not show up on in my Outlook 2007 contacts list when I run ActiveSync. I cannot delete them and I cannot rename them.

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of them?

Thanks

bsdaiwa, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

The unnamed exe. app when restarting

1. The unnamed exe. app when restarting - Similar Threads - unnamed exe app

2. An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled: When I checked the Apps in Settings, I found a 565GB unnamed app, later when i restarted the laptop the app's name was in Chinese, and when I closed the Settings and came back it was the unnamed app again. Can someone please tell me how I can get rid of this app?...
  3. An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled: When I checked the Apps in Settings, I found a 565GB unnamed app, later when i restarted the laptop the app's name was in Chinese, and when I closed the Settings and came back it was the unnamed app again. Can someone please tell me how I can get rid of this app?...
  4. An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The unnamed exe. app when restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The unnamed exe. app when restarting: when i restart, theres a warning "this app is not letting you restart" and theres an app unnamed " "is that a threat? topic is random becuse idk what is it...
  6. The unnamed exe. app when restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
    The unnamed exe. app when restarting: when i restart, theres a warning "this app is not letting you restart" and theres an app unnamed " "is that a threat? topic is random becuse idk what is it...
  7. Unnamed Apps Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unnamed Apps Windows 10: I have either one or two unnamed and unknown apps, as seen on the screenshots of the apps list and the start up apps list. The one in the apps list has its options greyed out. The one in the start up list Program I have turned off. This one is not shown amongst the apps in...
  8. Sometimes an unnamed app prevebts shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes an unnamed app prevebts shutdown: An unnamed app with the default icon sometimes prevents my system from shutting down...is this normal or something to worry about? submitted by /u/Spxxctrzz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hb3cq4/sometimes_an_unnamed_app_prevebts_shutdown/
  9. unnamed apps in Windows 10 Apps and Features, are they factory apps?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unnamed apps in Windows 10 Apps and Features, are they factory apps?: I found 5 unnamed apps in my SONY VAIO laptop. I am not sure they are factory installed or some other programs installed. They seem have certificates although suspicious. Can I uninstall them? will my laptop work after removing these apps? Thanks.[IMG][IMG]...
  10. Open App when restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    Open App when restarting: When I restart my computer I have a message that I have an app open. But I never saw this one until I installed W10. It says it is Faceaway Countdown dlg. I looked on the app list from the computer and it is not there. I searched google and did not see it. Is this a...