Windows 10: the update of 10/4/19

Discus and support the update of 10/4/19 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why would the update of 10/4/19 cause my 4k video downloader to stop working?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeBoileau, Oct 9, 2019.

1. the update of 10/4/19

Why would the update of 10/4/19 cause my 4k video downloader to stop working?

:)

MikeBoileau, Oct 9, 2019

2. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Problem updating Windows Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 feature updates

Hi,

I have manage to install image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 by going to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...erecoveryimage and download a recovery image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4.

What I did to reset your Surface from a USB recovery drive was:
    Step 1: Make sure your Surface is turned off and plugged in (hold down the power
    button for 30 seconds).
    Step 2: Insert the USB recovery drive into the USB port on your Surface.
    Step 3: Press and hold the volume-down button while you press and release the
    power button on your Surface.
    Step 4: When the Surface logo appears, release the volume button.
    Step 5: When prompted, select the language and keyboard layout you want.
    Step 6: Select Troubleshoot > Reset your PC.
    If prompted for a recovery key, select Skip this drive at the bottom of the
    screen.
    Step 7: Select the target operating system you wish to reset. This
    refers to the current operating system installed on your Surface.
    Step 8: Select Yes, repartition the drives, and on the next page, select Next.
    Step 9: Choose Just remove my files.
    Step 10: Select Reset.
    Surface restarts and the Surface logo displays while the reset process continues
    (this can take a while).

This always fails and I have to do the below which continues installation.
    Windows 10 Installation Media:

1. Insert the Media (DVD/USB) in your PC and restart.
    2. Boot from the media.
    3. Select Repair Your Computer.
    Select Troubleshoot.

1. Choose Command Prompt from the menu:
    Type in the command:
    Diskpart
    Type in the command:
    List disk (Note which disk is your Boot drive number mine is 0)
    Type in the command:
    Sel disk 0
    Type in the command:
    List vol (Note which volume is the EFI partition mine is 4)
    Type in the command:
    Sel vol 4
    Type in the command:
    assign letter=V:
    Type in the command:
    Exit
    Type in the command:
    V:
    After you have assigned a drive letter Using Diskpart You can format the EFI partition:
    Example: if you assigned a letter V to the partition the command would be:
    format V: /FS:FAT32
    Type in the command:
    bcdboot C:\windows /s V: /f UEFI

Now I have an issue that I cannot install Feature Updates. They keep failing to install.
    Any ideas how to resolve issue?

jaburmester, Oct 9, 2019
  4. the update of 10/4/19

Windows 10 Code 19 Registry Errors?

Hi Tir,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• As you have rolled back to Windows 8.1, do you want to install Windows 10 again?

• Have you installed any third party drivers or software prior to the issue in Windows 10?
    If you install Windows 10 again, follow the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the error code 19.

You may uninstall the faulty drivers for keyboard or mouse by following the below steps.

Step 1:

Uninstall and reinstall the mouse and keyboard drivers.

I suggest you to try uninstall the Mice and other pointing device drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Mice and other pointing device drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.

• Right-click on the Mice and other pointing device listed and expand it. (You may expand Keyboard also and perform the steps
      from 3-6)

• Right click on available drivers and click on
      Uninstall.

• Click on Yes if uninstallation window prompts.

• Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

Please visit the manufacturer website, update all the device drivers and also install all the Windows updates available. To install the Windows update follow the below steps.

Install the latest updates through Windows updates.

• Open the Start menu and type
      Windows update in the search bar.

• Click on Windows update and
      Check for the updates.

• Download and install if there are any pending updates to be installed.
    Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

the update of 10/4/19

1. the update of 10/4/19 - Similar Threads - update

2. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?: Since the past two weeks, we saw that users from our organization is getting black screen with cursor after some windows updates. They get to login screen, put in their credentials and then get to black screen. Tried system restore, uninstall latest updates and then had to...
  3. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?: Since the past two weeks, we saw that users from our organization is getting black screen with cursor after some windows updates. They get to login screen, put in their credentials and then get to black screen. Tried system restore, uninstall latest updates and then had to...
  4. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.: Spent hours upgrading from w.10 to w.11. There has got to be a better way. Searched this forum and the web, then tried suggestion A, then researched some more and tried B, C, etc.. FINALLY worked after I un-installed 3 apps:Team ViewerNitroVM playerThen ran the troubleshooter...
  6. win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.

win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.: Spent hours upgrading from w.10 to w.11. There has got to be a better way. Searched this forum and the web, then tried suggestion A, then researched some more and tried B, C, etc.. FINALLY worked after I un-installed 3 apps:Team ViewerNitroVM playerThen ran the troubleshooter...
  7. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  8. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  9. How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?: Whenever I run Windows Update I get this error trying to install 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441....
  10. How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?: Whenever I run Windows Update I get this error trying to install 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441....