Windows 10: The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting.

Discus and support The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been getting "The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting". Ran troubleshoot, no problem found. I know it has something to do with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gtspeck, Dec 21, 2018.

1. gtspeck Win User

The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting.

I have been getting "The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting". Ran troubleshoot, no problem found. I know it has something to do with windows update, which is working properly. Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution?

:)

gtspeck, Dec 21, 2018
  2. kambei.7s Win User

Windows 10 Update Orchestrator Service

found similar error in the 'System' log, during the restart after installing the update, is this normal for windows 10? Does everyone faced such thing? The update seems to have settled, in the status I've see 'Success', there seem to be no other errors.

The "Update Orchestrator Service" service is turned off due to an error
    The return from the operation was due to the timeout.

code 7023 source of Service Control Manager

EventData

param1 Update Orchestrator Service
    param2 %% 2147549471
    550073006F005300760063000000

Keywords 0x8080000000000000

after 20 seconds
    The C: \ Windows \ system32 \ MusNotificationUX.exe process initiated the "Restart" action for the DESKTOP computer on behalf of the user due to: Operating system: Service pack installation Scheduled

The update was installed
    KB4103727 OS Build 16299.431

Thanks.

kambei.7s, Dec 21, 2018
  3. kambei.7s Win User
    Windows 10 Update Orchestrator Service

That desktop PC, and with windows 10 1709 Enterprise on it, nothing serious have been tweaked about updates (some tweaks to not install updates automatically in Group Policy) , no Network Domain/AD used. So this is normal? As far I know that Update orchestrator does not used in common editions.

kambei.7s, Dec 21, 2018
  4. The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting.

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting.

1. The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting. - Similar Threads - Update Orchestrator Service

2. Service: Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service: Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start...: I have probably found out why my Windows Update says "Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later." yet again.What I'm trying to do here, is to change the startup type, because it shouldn't be on "Automatic Delayed Start" but only on Automatic, which will probably fix...
  3. Service: Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service: Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start...: I have probably found out why my Windows Update says "Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later." yet again.What I'm trying to do here, is to change the startup type, because it shouldn't be on "Automatic Delayed Start" but only on Automatic, which will probably fix...
  4. Service: Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update Orchestrator Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Orchestrator Service: The "Update Orchestrator Service" does not start. The System event log shows the following: The Update Orchestrator Service service failed to start due to the following error: The parameter is incorrect.In Settings-->Windows Update the following is displayed: Something went...
  6. Update Orchestrator Service

Update Orchestrator Service: The "Update Orchestrator Service" does not start. The System event log shows the following: The Update Orchestrator Service service failed to start due to the following error: The parameter is incorrect.In Settings-->Windows Update the following is displayed: Something went...
  7. Update Orchestrator Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. The power service hung at starting ? but the pc starts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The power service hung at starting ? but the pc starts: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 2/8/2021 12:19:16 PM Event ID: 7022 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-SVOCV7A Description: The Power service hung on...
  9. How to stop Update Orchestrator Service

How to stop Update Orchestrator Service: How do I stop Windows 10 Update Orchestrator Service? I have tried almost every available way but did not work, tried to stop it from services, gpedit, regedit, task manger, and now CPU usage is 75%....
  10. Update Orchestrator Service is not closing down

Update Orchestrator Service is not closing down: I cannot change the start parameters of my windows update orchestrator service nor is the closing down. I tried closing it down from the task scheduler but it wont work because it is saying that I don't have the permission to do so. There is a single account on this PC i.e....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update orchestrator Service

2. The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting.

3. The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting

4. update orchestrator service hung on starting,
  5. update orchestrator,
  6. The Update Orchestrator Service service did not respond on starting.,
  7. orchesrator services service hung on starting,
  8. hanging on update orchestrator service,
  9. windows 10 hanging update orchestrator service,
  10. orchestrator service service hung on starting,
  11. the update orchestrator service service did not respond on starting,
  12. how to change update orchestrator service,
  13. update orchestrator hung on starting,
  14. update orchestrator service starting,