Windows 10: The updates could not be installed?

Discus and support The updates could not be installed? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've had the same thing on my laptop for an hour and nothing is happening. I'm afraid I don't know what to do about that. Anybody got any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Setili, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Setili Win User

The updates could not be installed?

I've had the same thing on my laptop for an hour and nothing is happening.

I'm afraid I don't know what to do about that. Anybody got any ideas?

The updates could not be installed? 0_big.jpg

:)

Setili, Jun 29, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond The updates could not be installed? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 29, 2020
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 29, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. The updates could not be installed? - Similar Threads - updates installed

2. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  3. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  4. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  5. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  6. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Update KB5036893 does not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update KB5036893 does not install: Split from this thread. I've done so many restarts over the past few weeks for this one update KB5036893 and it won't install. It downloads just fine, but always fails on the required reboot and has to revert itself. After a long wait. Last night, Windows got so desperate to...
  8. Windows Update KB5036893 does not install

Windows Update KB5036893 does not install: Split from this thread. I've done so many restarts over the past few weeks for this one update KB5036893 and it won't install. It downloads just fine, but always fails on the required reboot and has to revert itself. After a long wait. Last night, Windows got so desperate to...
  9. how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?: Finally repaired my system and turned off windows update service. Set a new restore point and when I went to the update section to ensure it was off, it stated that an update was pending upon restart. How do I stop the update? this is the same update I just uninstalled.Reply...
  10. how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?

how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?: Finally repaired my system and turned off windows update service. Set a new restore point and when I went to the update section to ensure it was off, it stated that an update was pending upon restart. How do I stop the update? this is the same update I just uninstalled.Reply...