Windows 10: The upper part of my screen is normal , the lower part is grey ... is the problem coming...

Discus and support The upper part of my screen is normal , the lower part is grey ... is the problem coming... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [IMG] As you can see there is the grey with mix of white , and i don't know what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeyo Zaplan, Jun 18, 2020.

1. The upper part of my screen is normal , the lower part is grey ... is the problem coming...

The upper part of my screen is normal , the lower part is grey ... is the problem coming... [​IMG]

As you can see there is the grey with mix of white , and i don't know what to do

:)

Jeyo Zaplan, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Taniga Win User

Duplicate screen into upper and lower part after update during Windows10

I use SONY vaio T series and I have upgraded to Windows10 since August 2015. After windows 10 automatically updated itself few days ago, the screen became duplicated into upper and lower part of my laptop. I tried to update display driver from sony website but
    I cannot find display driver for windows 10. Actually, this problem occurred off and on in the past few months but it can resolve by itself. Now the problem still persist even I try to update everything in my computer. What should I do to solve this problem?
    Thank you for your support.

Taniga, Jun 18, 2020
  3. zioraffo Win User
    Problem with windows truncated in the lower part

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, I'm desperatly searching a way to fix a problem I have since when I installed windows 10.

I have an old delphi app, that is working perfectly, the only thing is that every time it opens a window the lower part of the new window is truncated, so I cannot see the border and part of the bottons present in the application.
    If I maximize and then minimize the window everything is perfect, it just happen when it open the first time.

I don't think is correlated directly with windows 10 since in one of the three computer I don't have the problem, but on the other two (one laptop and one notebook), but this issue never happend on windows 8,1 or windows 7.

Hope somebody has suggestions

my best

R

zioraffo, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

The upper part of my screen is normal , the lower part is grey ... is the problem coming...

Windows 10 updates: Can I set the pc to install the updates as part of the shutdown rather than part of the restart?

Hi,

You can enable the full shutdown updates by disabling the
    Fastboot option in Windows 10.

Here are the steps:

• Go to the Control Panel, search for
      Power Options.
    • On the left side click on the link Choose what the power buttons do, then select
      Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • On the lower part of the Windows in Shutdown settings, disable the Option
      Turn on fast startup (recommended).

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

The upper part of my screen is normal , the lower part is grey ... is the problem coming...

1. The upper part of my screen is normal , the lower part is grey ... is the problem coming... - Similar Threads - upper part screen

2. Part of my screen is black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Part of my screen is black: Part of my screen down right is black like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/part-of-my-screen-is-black/dd0de81b-54f1-4388-be18-a057aa762406
  3. Lower part of the screen is black on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower part of the screen is black on my laptop: As said in the question, the lower part of my screen turns black. Screenshots are fine but what I see is the bottom 10% of the screen is blackI encountered this problem a lot specially when I turn on my laptop.I found a lot of forums asking the same question but I haven't...
  4. Lower part of the screen is black on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lower part of the screen is black on my laptop: As said in the question, the lower part of my screen turns black. Screenshots are fine but what I see is the bottom 10% of the screen is blackI encountered this problem a lot specially when I turn on my laptop.I found a lot of forums asking the same question but I haven't...
  5. Lower part of screen is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower part of screen is broken: The laptop didn't fall or anything, it was originally a bigger part of the lower screen that was flickering, but after restarting the pc it's like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-part-of-screen-is-broken/c2a13737-dc05-45cb-a801-ca6b782b4641
  6. Lower part of screen is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lower part of screen is broken: The laptop didn't fall or anything, it was originally a bigger part of the lower screen that was flickering, but after restarting the pc it's like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-part-of-screen-is-broken/c2a13737-dc05-45cb-a801-ca6b782b4641
  7. Lower part of screen is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My Laptop's upper part of Screen has horizontal lines going across it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Laptop's upper part of Screen has horizontal lines going across it.: It randomly started a few days ago, I sometimes connect my laptop to an external monitor to play games. A few days ago Laptop was left connected for 2 days before actually using it without the monitor and the lines showed up on Laptop Screen. It even shows in UEIF BIOS. But I...
  9. Disable part of my screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable part of my screen?: Hi, i have an Nvidia old laptop (345m), and i want to disable part of my screen that isnt working. Any ideas how? I have enlarged the taskbar up until now, but i cant get into full screen mode and its kinda annoying. Its on the left hand/side. Thanks in advance! submitted by...
  10. Problem with windows truncated in the lower part

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with windows truncated in the lower part: Hi, I'm new to this forum, I'm desperatly searching a way to fix a problem I have since when I installed windows 10. I have an old delphi app, that is working perfectly, the only thing is that every time it opens a window the lower part of the new window is truncated,...