Windows 10: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

Discus and support The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to refund my forza horizon 4 ultimate. But when i clicked on the game icon in the order history, it showed to me: The URL may be misspelled or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Olaf Adamowicz, Nov 27, 2020.

1. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

I tried to refund my forza horizon 4 ultimate. But when i clicked on the game icon in the order history, it showed to me: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available. I deleted cookies but its not working, i havent played for 2 hours. I bought this game yesterday. Pleas help.

:)

Olaf Adamowicz, Nov 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 Installation page

I just purchased windows 10. I attempted to Install the software and the page they directed me to said:
    The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

VincentFalcetano CLVS, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Error: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found; The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

Dear Microsoft,

Your incompetence is usually frustrating, often dispiriting, but then.. sometimes
    charming.

Here you are, launching your latest now-it-works invention, released as you are from the crushing grip of Ballmer. Wanting to get the word out early, you send a little widget to sit unasked-for in the user's notification area. The interested user
    clicks on the front-page link, 'Learn more at windows.com', and voil :

We
    are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

I am still chuckling fondly as I write.

Oh, Microsoft. We have been through so much together; the highs, the many lows. Here you stand again, wanting the world to know that you are finally all-growed-up - cereal spils on your tie, bog-roll stuck to your shoe, and your shirt-tail hanging out through
    your zipper..

- Macrosoft Wondiws 10 - We stil cant get the basics wright

Fond regards,

Ben.

Original Title:Oh, Microsoft..

Antwortsnot67, Nov 27, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

1. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available. - Similar Threads - URL may misspelled

2. The thing you're looking for isn't here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The thing you're looking for isn't here: So I have been trying to download roblox for a few days but every time I try download it from the microsoft store this message pops up "The thing you're looking for isn't here" and I have tried every method I see but nothing seems to work....
  3. The thing you're looking for isn't here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The thing you're looking for isn't here: So I have been trying to download roblox for a few days but every time I try download it from the microsoft store this message pops up "The thing you're looking for isn't here" and I have tried every method I see but nothing seems to work....
  4. URL is no longer clickable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URL is no longer clickable: Not sure if since the last update but links are no longer clickable. I cant even copy them in the app.Phone Link 1.22022.180.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/url-is-no-longer-clickable/620a6130-8e51-4d0c-bdfd-a13d6ba6368d
  5. URL is no longer clickable

URL is no longer clickable: Not sure if since the last update but links are no longer clickable. I cant even copy them in the app.Phone Link 1.22022.180.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/url-is-no-longer-clickable/620a6130-8e51-4d0c-bdfd-a13d6ba6368d
  6. I found Misspellings on the windows download page.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I found Misspellings on the windows download page.: I found Misspellings on the windows download page.-->it shows this:Actualizarea din noiembrie 1021 a Windows 10Update Assistant vă poate ajuta să actualizați la cea mai recentă versiune de Windows 10. Pentru a începe, faceți clic pe Actualizați acum.-->instead of...
  7. I found Misspellings on the windows download page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found Misspellings on the windows download page.: I found Misspellings on the windows download page.-->it shows this:Actualizarea din noiembrie 1021 a Windows 10Update Assistant vă poate ajuta să actualizați la cea mai recentă versiune de Windows 10. Pentru a începe, faceți clic pe Actualizați acum.-->instead of...
  8. I found Misspellings on the windows download page.

9. ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found

in Browsers and Email
    ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found: Hi, I originally posted this call for help on "Google Chrome Forum" however a) I never received a response and b) more importantly I now believe it is not a "Chrome" issue anyway. I am getting a pop-up type notification appearing down near the righthand corner of the...
  10. ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found

in Windows 10 Support
    ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found: Hi, I originally posted this call for help on "Google Chrome Forum" however a) I never received a response and b) more importantly I now believe it is not a "Chrome" issue anyway. I am getting a pop-up type notification appearing down near the righthand corner of the...