Windows 10: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

Discus and support The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to refund my forza horizon 4 ultimate. But when i clicked on the game icon in the order history, it showed to me: The URL may be misspelled or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Olaf Adamowicz, Nov 27, 2020.

1. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

I tried to refund my forza horizon 4 ultimate. But when i clicked on the game icon in the order history, it showed to me: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available. I deleted cookies but its not working, i havent played for 2 hours. I bought this game yesterday. Pleas help.

:)

Olaf Adamowicz, Nov 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 Installation page

I just purchased windows 10. I attempted to Install the software and the page they directed me to said:
    The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

VincentFalcetano CLVS, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Error: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found; The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

Dear Microsoft,

Your incompetence is usually frustrating, often dispiriting, but then.. sometimes
    charming.

Here you are, launching your latest now-it-works invention, released as you are from the crushing grip of Ballmer. Wanting to get the word out early, you send a little widget to sit unasked-for in the user's notification area. The interested user
    clicks on the front-page link, 'Learn more at windows.com', and voil :

We
    are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

I am still chuckling fondly as I write.

Oh, Microsoft. We have been through so much together; the highs, the many lows. Here you stand again, wanting the world to know that you are finally all-growed-up - cereal spils on your tie, bog-roll stuck to your shoe, and your shirt-tail hanging out through
    your zipper..

- Macrosoft Wondiws 10 - We stil cant get the basics wright

Fond regards,

Ben.

Original Title:Oh, Microsoft..

Antwortsnot67, Nov 27, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

1. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available. - Similar Threads - URL may misspelled

2. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet.: When I try to log into a Microsoft application, Microsoft Store, for example, I get a pop-up that says "You will need the Internet for this" with error code 0x800704cf. I have an internet connection this only happens when I try to log into a Microsoft account in a Microsoft...
  3. Bluetooth no longer available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth no longer available: Last night, Bluetooth suddenly disappeared from Windows 10. No Bluetooth button in the action center, and no switch in "Bluetooth and Other Devices" to toggle Bluetooth on/off. Oddly, in device manager, the list of devices keeps disappearing and reappearing constantly, like...
  4. Misspelled words

in Windows 10 Customization
    Misspelled words: I'm finding simple words like "the" and "with" and others within the Microsoft pages and can't correct them. This is also on other Microsoft pages. I don't know where the problem originates from, Windows, Microsoft, Edge, etc. I first noticed this with using Goggle Chrome...
  5. If you're looking for a challenge: what's causing my BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    If you're looking for a challenge: what's causing my BSOD: Lately I've been getting BSOD's. When it first started it showed me the actual blue screen with the error message: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. Now, my screen freezes up and even though I can't see anything, a .dmp still gets created. The reports always include a mention...
  6. Pin no longer available.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin no longer available.: Set up my new acer laptop running windows 10 with a pin. Shut down for the night and now it won't let me sign in Says "your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. But I can't actually get into the computer to change any...
  7. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet.: When I try to log in to a Microsoft app, Microsoft Store, for example, I will get a popup saying "You'll need internet for this" with error code 0x800704cf. (I have an internet connecting everywhere else, this only happens when I try to log in to a Microsoft account on a...
  8. PIN no longer available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN no longer available: No search box to even get to settings. cant do anything. Any advice. Pin no longer available due to change in security settings it says?? I didnt change anything just got laptop 2 days ago cant even use it...
  9. PIN no longer available

PIN no longer available: I get this message that my PIN is no longer available and that I need to go to the settings and set up again however I cannot even get to the settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-no-longer-available/6765f1d7-7d65-4368-999f-98b83dd784e2
  10. Pin no longer available

Pin no longer available: we ought my mom a new computer and set it up. The next day we tried to open it and a screen comes up and says pin is no loner avaialbe due to change in security settings. It says to go to sett8ngs account sign in options but we canr even get there. What do we do?...