Windows 10: the usb devise pluged in but it is not showing up

Discus and support the usb devise pluged in but it is not showing up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I try deferent ways to fixed but don't work before i plugin the usb i connect with other dives and i think maybe vires but i don't know how to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShoawlEfg, Nov 25, 2020.

1. ShoawlEfg Win User

the usb devise pluged in but it is not showing up

I try deferent ways to fixed but don't work
    before i plugin the usb i connect with other dives and i think maybe vires but i don't know how to fix it please help

:)

ShoawlEfg, Nov 25, 2020

2. other devises

Good morning my friends, I have a slight problem. everytime i try and download a good or something, i push install and a screen pops up asking to which devise do i wnt ion and shows a list of my devises except the one im on.... how do i change that?? thank
    you

michaelwoodard1, Nov 25, 2020
  3. frozensun Win User
    USB device not working on Optiplex 9010

I did plug in external HDD and went to device manager.
    There is none of unknown devices in the list (picture below)
    the usb devise pluged in but it is not showing up [​IMG]

OK disabled and enabled USB 3.0 root hub and then pluged in external HDD,here is exclamation mark I got:

the usb devise pluged in but it is not showing up [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

yep..solved the problem with your suggestion...thx a lot...

frozensun, Nov 25, 2020
  4. khona le Win User

Audio Devise not recognized in windows7

khona le, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

1. the usb devise pluged in but it is not showing up - Similar Threads - usb devise pluged

2. USB DEVISE NOT RECOGNIZED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB DEVISE NOT RECOGNIZED: Hello-In 'Devices and Printers,' under 'Unspecified,' there is an 'UNKNOWN DEVICE that I have disabled and even uninstalled, but it keeps RE-INSTALLING and showing me the message on the taskbar 'USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED.' In the lower left corner of the Start Menu Task bar...
  3. USB DEVISE NOT RECOGNIZED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB DEVISE NOT RECOGNIZED: Hello-In 'Devices and Printers,' under 'Unspecified,' there is an 'UNKNOWN DEVICE that I have disabled and even uninstalled, but it keeps RE-INSTALLING and showing me the message on the taskbar 'USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED.' In the lower left corner of the Start Menu Task bar...
  4. Pluging an headseat notification.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pluging an headseat notification.: When I used to plug in my headset it used to always pop a notification what am I plugin in and you can choose between mic, headphones, etc,. But now suddenly when I plug in my headset with a jack 4, with mic it doesn't pop up. And I really need it to pop up and change what is...
  5. Laptop turns to sleep when a USB flash drive pluged in the USB Hub

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop turns to sleep when a USB flash drive pluged in the USB Hub: I have a USB 3.0 hub going with AC power adapter, so it has enough power for itself, and it did not matter if I plugged in one, two or three USB flash drivers, it always worked well. (It is 7 port USB 3.0 hub). Suddenly since April until now my laptop turned to sleep...
  6. USB not showing up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB not showing up.: Hey, if anyone can help with this problem of mine, that would be great. I'm on Windows 10 with a Surface. I have an ExtremePro USB3.1 Type-C hard disk box. It was working perfectly fine until it fell off my bed and seemed to have disconnected from my cable. Ever since then,...
  7. usb drive not showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    usb drive not showing up: I baught a well stared and reviewed cheap usb with 32gb from amazon, and it worked well for a while, eventually it just kept disconnecting and today when I looked i connected it again, it made the connection sounds, but it disappeared from the main list in file explorer, i...
  8. USB not showing up in This PC

USB not showing up in This PC: Hello, After trying to make my usb bootable with Rufus and having issues, my usb drive isn't showing up anymore in file explorer when i plug in my usb. I searched a lot on google, i tried a lot of things, but nothing worked for me. I will give more details hoping...
  9. Multiple devises

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple devises: If I have my account on two devices if I buy a game on one device can I use it on the other as long as I am using the same account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-devises/d9654877-80bb-4e9e-b952-97eff706f297
  10. USB HDD Not Showing Up?

USB HDD Not Showing Up?: Hey guys, I've got 4 external USB HDD's connected to my PC. 3 of them are working fine, however the 4th isn't showing up. It shows up when I right click the USB icon in the bottom right corner of my screen and its name is "My Book" but it doesn't have a drive letter like...