Windows 10: The USB disconnect sound, randomly started playing on repeat every few seconds. I don't...

Discus and support The USB disconnect sound, randomly started playing on repeat every few seconds. I don't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yesterday out of nowhere it started playing, I restarted my pc but it kept playing when it turned back on. there was no device being plugged or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/keliodas17, Feb 10, 2021.

1. The USB disconnect sound, randomly started playing on repeat every few seconds. I don't...

Yesterday out of nowhere it started playing, I restarted my pc but it kept playing when it turned back on. there was no device being plugged or unplugged, it even played when nothing was plugged in.

I ended up making it so the device disconnect action just had no sound in the settings, so it fixed the annoyance but not the actual problem.

there are no Youtube videos on this and I can only find a few threads on different forums but they don't have fixes.

Please help, it feels like I always have issues with my pc.

submitted by /u/keliodas17
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/keliodas17, Feb 10, 2021

2. USB disconnect sound keeps playing.

Every 2 seconds the USB disconnect sound keeps playing. It even plays when I disconnect every single USB. Also my mouse sometimes shifts to the right, so I think this is something to do with my mouse but I don't know. This started happening after my PC restarted
    during an update. Would this have anything to do with it? I am running Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB. Thanks.

NathanNGC12, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Conection from bluetooth to my android play but don´t have sound

Conection from bluetooth to my android play , pause and skip songs but don´t have sound

It seems to work fine, but not heard

Help please!

MartinViruel Dzib, Feb 10, 2021
  4. The USB disconnect sound, randomly started playing on repeat every few seconds. I don't...

USB device connect and disconnect sound.

Hello,

I have noticed that there is a problem with my laptop. It keeps on playing USB connect and disconnect sound from time to time and every time it does that the screen flickers randomly.

Please help

NathanMusweu, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

The USB disconnect sound, randomly started playing on repeat every few seconds. I don't...

1. The USB disconnect sound, randomly started playing on repeat every few seconds. I don't... - Similar Threads - USB disconnect sound

2. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnecting every few seconds: Can somone please help my internet has been disconnecting every few seconde for a couple months now and i have moved my pc and stuff its not the connection...
  3. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnecting every few seconds: Can somone please help my internet has been disconnecting every few seconde for a couple months now and i have moved my pc and stuff its not the connection...
  4. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. USB Disconnect sound every few seconds - no success with online solutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Disconnect sound every few seconds - no success with online solutions: This morning my PC updated automatically when I booted it. It then had a BSOD and rebooted to the normal logon screen. Since then, every ~10 seconds, I am getting a USB disconnect sound.The USB devices I have connected currently, and had at the time of updating, are my mouse,...
  6. USB Disconnect sound every few seconds - no success with online solutions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Disconnect sound every few seconds - no success with online solutions: This morning my PC updated automatically when I booted it. It then had a BSOD and rebooted to the normal logon screen. Since then, every ~10 seconds, I am getting a USB disconnect sound.The USB devices I have connected currently, and had at the time of updating, are my mouse,...
  7. Taskhostw is repeating the same functions every second and playing a sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskhostw is repeating the same functions every second and playing a sound: To start off, I have completed the following steps: -Dism check and restore - sfc - Restoro system check - Virus scan Taskhostw continuously runs a create, query, close sequence every 1-2 seconds and plays Windows Background.wav every second. Yes, very annoying. This...
  8. Random USB disconnect sound every few minutes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random USB disconnect sound every few minutes...: Yea so it's occuring every 5 minutes and is getting annoying, (the mouse cursor will disappear briefly for 1 second before the sound kicks in) I checked event viewer and there are many red error messages. Most are related to defrag error of both my SSD and HDD, some...
  9. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds: This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device. It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected...
  10. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds: This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device. It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected...