Windows 10: The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer

Discus and support The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, In my windows event viewer i get a set of errors with event ID 7000 & 7009 for a service called "User Energy Server Service queencreek". The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AdrianCecchetto1, Apr 30, 2020.

1. The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer

Hi,

In my windows event viewer i get a set of errors with event ID 7000 & 7009 for a service called "User Energy Server Service queencreek".

The errors are as follows:

Event ID 7000:

The User Energy Server Service queencreek service failed to start due to the following error:

The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

Event ID 7009:

A timeout was reached 30000 milliseconds while waiting for the User Energy Server Service queencreek service to connect.

I tried to start the service manually and get essentially the same error; that the service could not start in a timely fashion.

What is this service and why does it try to run so often throughout the day?

Thanks

:)

AdrianCecchetto1, Apr 30, 2020
  2. auggy Win User

Unexpected shutdown when waking up from sleep or power on

The Event Logs are full of errors related to the "Energy Server Service queencreek service".

This service appears to be from the "The Intel Driver & Support Assistant".

Can you uninstall that utility.

auggy, Apr 30, 2020
  3. riqrat Win User
    Volume Shadow Copy Service error

I've a list of errors in Event Viewer than I'm trying to deal with one-by-one.

This one is Event 8194, VSS

Volume Shadow Copy Service error: Unexpected error querying for the IVssWriterCallback interface. hr = 0x80070005, Access is denied.. This is often caused by incorrect security settings in either the writer or requestor process. Operation: Gathering Writer DataContext: Writer Class Id: {e8132975-6f93-4464-a53e-1050253ae220} Writer Name: System Writer Writer Instance ID: {05e2633c-95d4-422f-a153-d2152f7fba98}

============

I've scoured the web (which I normally do before posting here) and every site refers to Windows servers. As I'm using Windows 10, their steps/directions don't match my OS and I'm left dumbfounded.

If this is a 'server' item, why am I having to deal with it on Win10?

And what in the world is it telling me here?

TIA

riqrat, Apr 30, 2020
  4. The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer

The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer

1. The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer - Similar Threads - User Energy Server

2. Event viewer Applications and Services Logs Empty!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event viewer Applications and Services Logs Empty!: HiWhen I checked the Event viewer today All the applications and services logs are empty apart from windows power shell.I needed to look at Hardware events in particular.I ran through this I found...
  3. What is Energy Server Service queencreek process? Can I uninstall it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Energy Server Service queencreek process? Can I uninstall it?: [ATTACH]In this post, we are going to discuss what Energy Server Service queencreek process is and if you can uninstall it or not. This process is usually associated with the Intel Driver Update utility. However, there can be variants of this process running in the background...
  4. The Energy Server Service queencreek service terminated unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Energy Server Service queencreek service terminated unexpectedly.: What is this WARNING message that appears in Event Viewer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-energy-server-service-queencreek-service/ad99b9d3-173a-4b0e-abf3-1ab8ae652dc3
  5. Windows Defender Antivirus Service service terminated in Event Viewer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Antivirus Service service terminated in Event Viewer: Hello, I have problem with Windows Defender on Windows 10 Home 20H2 version with all updates installed. I'm still getting this error in Event Viewer: The Windows Defender Antivirus Service service terminated with the following error: General access denied error Event 7023...
  6. Event Viewer service is not working

Event Viewer service is not working: Hello a few days ago, maybe a week, I noticed event viewer logs in MMC were not working. The screen prompted me to check the service was running. I went to services and the service is indeed showing as "stopped" When I attempt to restart the service I receive error message...
  7. User Profiles Services Error 1534 in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    User Profiles Services Error 1534 in Event Viewer: I have Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. I recently updated from version 1803 to 1809, which seemed to go smooth. I had some network issues that were ultimately resolved in a thread here. My user account is an admin account & I don't use a password. I am now getting multiple errors in...
  8. Error in Event Viewer NSSM service WMS

Error in Event Viewer NSSM service WMS: Recently I discovered that in the Application section of the windows logs, these error keep showing up every time since i boot up, I've checked that on Google but it seems have no solution for me. Is it viruses or a normal thing? Please help. Thanks. P.S. The imgur link...
  9. Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL

Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL: Below are my errors, keep in mind the MSI Gaming App (see final error) always does that, seems they broke it someway for anniversary edition and never fixed it. Any ideas what I should do to get rid of these? Code: The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL...
  10. Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL: Below are my errors, keep in mind the MSI Gaming App (see final error) always does that, seems they broke it someway for anniversary edition and never fixed it. Any ideas what I should do to get rid of these? Code: The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the energy server service queencreek service failed to start due to the following error:the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

2. the energy server service queencreek service failed to start due to the following error:access is denied.