Windows 10: The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Discus and support The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I did a factory reset on my computer. When the reset finished, I tried logging back in and I got the message in the title. I feel like I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matthew_022, Jun 11, 2022.

1. The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded.

So I did a factory reset on my computer. When the reset finished, I tried logging back in and I got the message in the title. I feel like I've tried everything to fix it, but it still won't work. Is there a way that I can login through a different account while not being able to access the setting menu. I can get to command prompt and stuff like that, I just can't login. Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

Matthew_022, Jun 11, 2022

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Jun 11, 2022
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Nick Dich, Jun 11, 2022
  4. The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded.

The user profile service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hi Manjunath,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting “The user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded" error message while logging into your account.

Before we start troubleshooting the issue, we require more information to narrow down the issue.

• Did you make any changes to the account prior to the issue?
    • Are you able to login with the Guest accounts?
    • How exactly did you access C drive? Are you able to access the desktop?

I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer.

Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded.

1. The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded. - Similar Threads - user profile service

2. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-user-profile-service-failed-the-sign-in-and/9ec8dfdb-5c07-4e32-8145-307a5aacb918
  3. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: This problem accoured on a full factory resetI have tried everything everyone tells me safe mode doesent work loads for 10min then its a white screen and i cant do mutch from there. Restarting does not workCant trubleshootNo admin account access Cant switch accountsTried to...
  4. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: So I just reset my windows 10 pc, deleted my files and told it to reinstall windows off the hard drive.Everything was okay but after a while of resetting it said "undoing changes" and sent me to the login screen. I am unable to log in because i'll get the message "the user...
  5. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: So I just reset my windows 10 pc, deleted my files and told it to reinstall windows off the hard drive.Everything was okay but after a while of resetting it said "undoing changes" and sent me to the login screen. I am unable to log in because i'll get the message "the user...
  6. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: Ok, so to try to explain all of this might take some time but, yesterday I was clearing all my drives on my new lily built computer to try to get rid of some of the old clutter that I brought over from my previous drives. I wiped it clean and then got back on went to login...
  7. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: Ok, so to try to explain all of this might take some time but, yesterday I was clearing all my drives on my new lily built computer to try to get rid of some of the old clutter that I brought over from my previous drives. I wiped it clean and then got back on went to login...
  8. The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded.

The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded.: So I did a factory reset on my computer. When the reset finished, I tried logging back in and I got the message in the title. I feel like I've tried everything to fix it, but it still won't work. Is there a way that I can login through a different account while not being able...
  9. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loadedI am few days back i switched my window 7 to window 10 and deleted all data of window.old from c drive or some unknown file also. And restart my computer, after restart i am not able to login into...
  10. The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded: The Surface Pro recognized me, and the facial recognition worked OK. Then it gave me this message. Noting on the website helped. What do I do to be able to use my surface pro?...