Windows 10: The user profile service failed the sign in

Discus and support The user profile service failed the sign in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The user profile service failed the sign in, user profile can not be loaded apart from efforts to start up window in safe mode but failed even in safe... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PASCHALBEN, Mar 13, 2020.

1. The user profile service failed the sign in

The user profile service failed the sign in, user profile can not be loaded apart from efforts to start up window in safe mode but failed even in safe mode. Kindly help me

:)

PASCHALBEN, Mar 13, 2020

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Mar 13, 2020
  3. kimmabear Win User
    User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

I am trying to create new user logins on my laptop for my kids - I have successfully created user accounts that show up at startup, but I get the following error when I enter the passwords and try to login:

User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

I have tried multiple solutions from this forum, including regedit - their accounts do not show up on the ProfileList, and changing the permissions in C:\Users\Default to "Replace all child object permission entries from this object".

Also, deleted and re-added the accounts. Any other suggestions?!?!?!?!?!*Sleepy*Sick*Sleepy*Sick*Sleepy

kimmabear, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

The user profile service failed the sign in

Brink, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

The user profile service failed the sign in

1. The user profile service failed the sign in - Similar Threads - user profile service

2. User profile service service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User profile service service failed the sign in: I recently ran some software of AVG antivirus I believe the one that removes all traces and the one that grants permission of some sorts I restarted my laptop and I got that error. When I try to sign in it says to use the password of my microsoft account which I double...
  3. User profile service service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile service service failed the sign in: I recently ran some software of AVG antivirus I believe the one that removes all traces and the one that grants permission of some sorts I restarted my laptop and I got that error. When I try to sign in it says to use the password of my microsoft account which I double...
  4. User profile service service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The user profile service service failed the sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The user profile service service failed the sign in: I resetted my PC to improve performance and it asked me to put in my password, so I did and it showed "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I restarted my PC multiple times and it still shows the same error....
  6. User Profile Service service failed sign-on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Service service failed sign-on: I tried to get on my Windows10 Lenovo laptop, entered my password and received error: User Profile Service Service Failed the Sign-in User Profile Cannot be LoadedI installed BitDefender including VPN and have had problems ever since. I also have 2 MS 365 accounts and...
  7. User Profile Service service failed sign-on

User Profile Service service failed sign-on: I tried to get on my Windows10 Lenovo laptop, entered my password and received error: User Profile Service Service Failed the Sign-in User Profile Cannot be LoadedI installed BitDefender including VPN and have had problems ever since. I also have 2 MS 365 accounts and...
  8. User Profile service service failed the sign in

User Profile service service failed the sign in: I have a DELL laptop Inspiron 7306. All was working great and no issues. I was gonna give it to another family member. Wanted to do a total fresh install of Windows so I did this from the desktop. I let it do its thing. Came back in about an hour and instead of it starting...
  9. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in

in Windows 10 Customization
    The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in: After a failed attempt at factory resetting my desktop, I began to receive this message when I tried to login to my computer. I have tried to start my computer through safe mode, which has not worked, and have tried to go to a restore point, which also failed to work. Any way...
  10. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in

The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in: After a failed attempt at factory resetting my desktop, I began to receive this message when I tried to login to my computer. I have tried to start my computer through safe mode, which has not worked, and have tried to go to a restore point, which also failed to work. Any way...