Windows 10: The user profile service service failed can't login windows 10 , alternative methods?

Discus and support The user profile service service failed can't login windows 10 , alternative methods? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I reset my laptop 2 weeks ago the error message appeared: "The user profile service service failed can't login". Since then I couldnt login. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Barnabas Podonyi, Aug 8, 2022.

1. The user profile service service failed can't login windows 10 , alternative methods?

I reset my laptop 2 weeks ago the error message appeared: "The user profile service service failed can't login". Since then I couldnt login. I tried couple of methods : tried through registry but there was only one S-1-5 file, tried by making new profile but now I can get even get to registry and CANT change users, tried reseting again that one failed too. Basically im stuck in a hole I dont k ow if there is maybe a CD or USB which could fix this whole mess or should buy a new local disk? NOTE: when I logged in at first to registry screen was pitch black had to use ctrl+alt+del to get tp task

:)

Barnabas Podonyi, Aug 8, 2022

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Aug 8, 2022
  3. user profile service failed the logon

Hi,

There could be a software conflict that is why you're getting the error message
    USER PROFILE SERVICE FAILED THE LOGON

To resolve this issue, we suggest following the steps given by Bill Smithers on this
    thread and see if the issue will persist.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Aug 8, 2022
  4. The user profile service service failed can't login windows 10 , alternative methods?

The User Profile Service service failed the login

In my computer, one by one, all three user accounts have been corrupted, with the final corrupted account being the administrator. At startup, this has been the message, “The User Profile Service service failed the login. User profile cannot be loaded”.
    And now that the administrator account cannot be directly accessed, this is what I’ve attempted to do:

1. restart the computer;

2. hit F8 repeatedly when the computer boots;

3. open in Safe Mode to log on with the built-in administrator account, then hit Enter;

4. open the Admin account;

5. ‘Windows Help and Support’ window opens, then I type in “The User Profile Service service failed the login” > Fix a corrupted user profile;

6. Create a new profile by first creating a new user account, and now follow the steps to create a new user account. AT THIS POINT, the ‘Manage another account’ button does not activate anything. Therefore, I am unable to open a new account, and the
    computer at this point cannot be used. I need clear instructions on what to do.

Julie Kennedy Manager Of
    Basement Renovations In Vaughan

JulieKennedy2, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

The user profile service service failed can't login windows 10 , alternative methods?

1. The user profile service service failed can't login windows 10 , alternative methods? - Similar Threads - user profile service

2. user profile service failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user profile service failed: user profile service failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-service-failed/8ef49562-9a55-4c0e-8118-12a0b2ac32eb
  3. User Profile Service Failed The Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User Profile Service Failed The Login: Hello!I just recently bought a new PC from my friend, and decided my first course of action would be to factory reset it to wipe all the data from it to start clean. After the reset, I went to log back in and was met with the “User Profile Services failed the Log-In”...
  4. User Profile Service Failed The Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Service Failed The Login: Hello!I just recently bought a new PC from my friend, and decided my first course of action would be to factory reset it to wipe all the data from it to start clean. After the reset, I went to log back in and was met with the “User Profile Services failed the Log-In”...
  5. User Profile Service Failed The Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. “the service user profile service failed to logon windows 10”

“the service user profile service failed to logon windows 10”: I did a Windows reset in Windows Update. After a long time I got the login screen with my accountname. After password input I got a blue screen with “the service user profile service failed to logon windows 10”. After OK again login screen ..... and couldn't get out of the...
  7. The user profile service service failed can't login windows 10 , alternative methods?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The user profile service service failed can't login windows 10 , alternative methods?: I reset my laptop 2 weeks ago the error message appeared: "The user profile service service failed can't login". Since then I couldnt login. I tried couple of methods : tried through registry but there was only one S-1-5 file, tried by making new profile but now I can get...
  8. The user profile service service failed can't login windows 10 , alternative methods?

The user profile service service failed can't login windows 10 , alternative methods?: I reset my laptop 2 weeks ago the error message appeared: "The user profile service service failed can't login". Since then I couldnt login. I tried couple of methods : tried through registry but there was only one S-1-5 file, tried by making new profile but now I can get...
  9. User Profile Service Service failed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profile Service Service failed: Hi, I am having the same problem. One admin account which i created using mail id. Another Guest account. Admin account got this problem. So couldnt change anything in Guest account. If i give admin password in guest account to run command prompt in admin mode or...
  10. Can't Login - User Profile Service Failed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't Login - User Profile Service Failed: I just tried to log in to my Admin account and got the error "The user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile service cannot be loaded" I can log in to my user account and do admin tasks when prompted by UAC. SFC /SCANNOW shows no errors and CHKDSK shows no...