Windows 10: "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in” No other accounts available. Can't...

Discus and support "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in” No other accounts available. Can't... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; On Windows 10, at boot up, I’m getting “The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in”Before this occurred, I had at least 2 logins. BILL main... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BillKalboA, Apr 25, 2022.

1. "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in” No other accounts available. Can't...

On Windows 10, at boot up, I’m getting “The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in”Before this occurred, I had at least 2 logins. BILL main login and a 2nd backup admin account. When I boot off another drive and look at Users on my main drive, there is only my BILL and Public. Shortly after this occurred, while attempting to get access, I created a 3rd login, BILL-temp. That does not appear under Users either.I can’t open the BILL folder, copy to it, delete it or even create a new folder in Users on my main drive even when booting from a separate drive. When I do, I get a mess

:)

BillKalboA, Apr 25, 2022

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Apr 25, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Apr 25, 2022
  4. kimmabear Win User

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in” No other accounts available. Can't...

User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

I am trying to create new user logins on my laptop for my kids - I have successfully created user accounts that show up at startup, but I get the following error when I enter the passwords and try to login:

User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

I have tried multiple solutions from this forum, including regedit - their accounts do not show up on the ProfileList, and changing the permissions in C:\Users\Default to "Replace all child object permission entries from this object".

Also, deleted and re-added the accounts. Any other suggestions?!?!?!?!?!*Sleepy*Sick*Sleepy*Sick*Sleepy

kimmabear, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in” No other accounts available. Can't...

1. "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in” No other accounts available. Can't... - Similar Threads - User Profile Service

2. User profile service service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile service service failed the sign in: I recently ran some software of AVG antivirus I believe the one that removes all traces and the one that grants permission of some sorts I restarted my laptop and I got that error. When I try to sign in it says to use the password of my microsoft account which I double...
  3. The user profile service service failed the sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The user profile service service failed the sign in: I resetted my PC to improve performance and it asked me to put in my password, so I did and it showed "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I restarted my PC multiple times and it still shows the same error....
  4. User Profile Service service failed sign-on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Service service failed sign-on: I tried to get on my Windows10 Lenovo laptop, entered my password and received error: User Profile Service Service Failed the Sign-in User Profile Cannot be LoadedI installed BitDefender including VPN and have had problems ever since. I also have 2 MS 365 accounts and...
  5. User Profile Service service failed sign-on

User Profile Service service failed sign-on: I tried to get on my Windows10 Lenovo laptop, entered my password and received error: User Profile Service Service Failed the Sign-in User Profile Cannot be LoadedI installed BitDefender including VPN and have had problems ever since. I also have 2 MS 365 accounts and...
  6. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in

in Windows 10 Customization
    The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in: After a failed attempt at factory resetting my desktop, I began to receive this message when I tried to login to my computer. I have tried to start my computer through safe mode, which has not worked, and have tried to go to a restore point, which also failed to work. Any way...
  7. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in

The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in: After a failed attempt at factory resetting my desktop, I began to receive this message when I tried to login to my computer. I have tried to start my computer through safe mode, which has not worked, and have tried to go to a restore point, which also failed to work. Any way...
  8. "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in” No other accounts available. Can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in” No other accounts available. Can't...: On Windows 10, at boot up, I’m getting “The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in”Before this occurred, I had at least 2 logins. BILL main login and a 2nd backup admin account. When I boot off another drive and look at Users on my main drive, there is only my BILL...
  9. "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in” No other accounts available. Can't...

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in” No other accounts available. Can't...: On Windows 10, at boot up, I’m getting “The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in”Before this occurred, I had at least 2 logins. BILL main login and a 2nd backup admin account. When I boot off another drive and look at Users on my main drive, there is only my BILL...
  10. Win10 the user profile service failed the sign-in - No Other Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win10 the user profile service failed the sign-in - No Other Account: A friend of mine who is profoundly dyslexic has asked me to fix their laptop. It has the following error "the user profile service failed the sign-in" "User profile cannot be loaded" So I have checked the other threads and tutorials as well as online, but all...