Windows 10: The user profile service service failed to sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded

Discus and support The user profile service service failed to sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hii Friends I have a problem can you'll help me.I have reset my laptop with windows 10 by cloud download after the reset is completed .I can't log in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mohammed Khumar, May 7, 2023.

1. The user profile service service failed to sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded

Hii Friends I have a problem can you'll help me.I have reset my laptop with windows 10 by cloud download after the reset is completed .I can't log in into window and the error occuring is that it's shows the user profile service service failed to sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.and I cannot go into safe mode also it's starts blinking in safe mode. And all the other methods are not working. Like system repair, etc.Please help me

:)

Mohammed Khumar, May 7, 2023

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, May 7, 2023
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Nick Dich, May 7, 2023
  4. The user profile service service failed to sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded

"The user Profile Service service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded"

I was attempting to test making a standard user account and modifying the GPEDIT settings for user settings regarding running updates.

I wanted to try changing the standard user settings to allow them to install updates.

So while logged in as admin I created the standard user then went to GPEDIT and altered the suggested settings.

I then went to login in as the standard user and received this error...

"The user profile service service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded"

I can't switch user login to admin as no users appear on login screen other than the standard user.

Charles_S4RS, May 7, 2023
Thema:

The user profile service service failed to sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded

1. The user profile service service failed to sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded - Similar Threads - user profile service

2. The user profile service service failed the sign in. The user profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The user profile service service failed the sign in. The user profile cannot be loaded.: The "user profile service" service failed the signed. the user profile cannot be loaded.We are receiving this error message in certain computers. If we restart the computer, the issue resolves. But it comes back again and no solution is found yet. We did try add registry...
  3. User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded: did full reset to transfer ownership of Dell laptop. Can't boot up. Get this messageUser Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded...
  4. 'The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded.'

'The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded.': I recently reset my old PC which had Windows 10 32 bit with option of removing all data. After this process it let me sign-in to my microsoft account with my pin, but after inputting my pin it shows 'The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be...
  5. 'The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded.'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded.': I recently reset my old PC which had Windows 10 32 bit with option of removing all data. After this process it let me sign-in to my microsoft account with my pin, but after inputting my pin it shows 'The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be...
  6. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.: Hi, I get this after I reset/cleanup my Laptop it’s a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming, I already tried to boot into safe mode but It only get stuck in a loading screen, I also don’t have any other user profile that I can boot on, I even tried to reset/cleanup my laptop for the...
  7. "The user Profile Service service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded"

"The user Profile Service service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded": I was attempting to test making a standard user account and modifying the GPEDIT settings for user settings regarding running updates.I wanted to try changing the standard user settings to allow them to install updates.So while logged in as admin I created the standard user...
  8. The User profile service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The User profile service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.: So i just reset my pc because it was running slow, when i try to log in I am hit with the error message above. I have been trying to resolve this for 4 hours by researching everything. When i try to go into safe mode all i see is a white screen with nothing but my mouse on...
  9. The User profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The User profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.: In this morning. I just tried to create a new user account.And then I restarted my pclaptop.and there is the option to switch user... And then I switched and changed to my new user.. but its showing error that.... "The User Profile Service service failed to Sign-in. User...
  10. "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."

in Windows 10 Customization
    "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.": On sign-in to WIndows 10 I get this message. From various forums includiing this one I see that I need to do something to the regedit, and to do this need to be in safe mode. However, when I go through all the motions to get to safe mode, I am always brought back to sign-in....