Windows 10: The user’s account has expired on Windows 10

Discus and support The user’s account has expired on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Sometimes, you need to create a temporary account in Windows 10. It is similar to the Guest Account, but it expires. When the account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 21, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

The user’s account has expired on Windows 10

WinClub, May 21, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown The user’s account has expired on Windows 10 :(

Zakin, May 21, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, May 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 21, 2019
Thema:

1. The user’s account has expired on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - user’s account has

2. Password has expired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password has expired: My elderly Dad has contacted me. His PC is his lifeline with living alone. This morning when trying to turn it on, it simply says that his 'password has expired'. But he didn't ever have a password to get into his computer. I bought him this windows 11 computer refurbished...
  3. Get a list of AD users account expire date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get a list of AD users account expire date: I know there is a way to get a list of AD Accounts expire date using powershell. Which script should be use for this purpose? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-a-list-of-ad-users-account-expire-date/442c8e29-ccb8-4acd-b306-0d90bd6214a6
  4. Get a list of AD users account expire date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get a list of AD users account expire date: I know there is a way to get a list of AD Accounts expire date using powershell. Which script should be use for this purpose? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-a-list-of-ad-users-account-expire-date/442c8e29-ccb8-4acd-b306-0d90bd6214a6
  5. My Windows 10 has NOT expired

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows 10 has NOT expired: My tablet came with Windows 10 32bit. Manufacturer confirmed Windows 10 does not expire on any of their products. Windows Script Host readout included Window up-dates always functioned correctly.Recently allowed a "security software rep" remote access to my tablet. The issue...
  6. Connecting to a Networked PC - The password of this user has expired. Error Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to a Networked PC - The password of this user has expired. Error Microsoft Account: Hi, I cannot connect to a shared folder on my other computer because I get the error "The password of this user has expired.".This is using Microsoft accounts, not local.Anyone got any ideas, tips or fixes?Thanks,Hugo...
  7. Removing an Windows account if Windows license has expired

Removing an Windows account if Windows license has expired: Can I remove an Windows accountthe laptop's account if my Windows license has expired? Or do I have to activate Windows to be able to do that. I must specify that I cannot remove the account from settings,I need to activate Windows for that option to be avaible...
  8. Windows 10 expiration date has changed

Windows 10 expiration date has changed: Welcome I bought a brand new HP laptop and I was the first one to use it, the information as below: licensed Windows 10 professional. Configured activation type: KMS. Volume activation expiration: 180 days. I don`t know whether they`re the cause or not, but I think it`s...
  9. McAfee has expired

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee has expired: I let McAfee expire, and I removed it. But Windows Defender still says "McAfee VirusScan is installed as an antivirus provider." How is McAfee still involved, since my McAfee subscription has expired?...
  10. Windows 10 License has Expired

Windows 10 License has Expired: Why... ?? Digital Entitlement and Digital License are 1 Years Expired or Limited Expired or Lifetime Device ??? [img] 59762

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user account has expired

2. the users account has expired

3. the user account has expired

4. user account has expired windows 10 ,
  5. account expired in windows 10,
  6. user account hyas expired,
  7. windows 10 uses account has expiried,
  8. windows 10 account expired ,
  9. guest user account has expired