Windows 10: The User’s password must be changed before signing in....

Discus and support The User’s password must be changed before signing in.... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I restored my pc through Dell's software. After the restore, every time I login I get the error: The User’s password must be... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Athina Petridou, May 24, 2019.

1. The User’s password must be changed before signing in....

Hello,

Recently I restored my pc through Dell's software.

After the restore, every time I login I get the error: The User’s password must be changed before signing in....

I put in the same password and it's all good.

Why is this happening?

Windows 10 Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.529)

I tried to do this I found on another question:

1. Press Windows key + R, then type lusrmgr.msc and press Enter.
    2. Click on Users, right-click on your OEM administrator account and select Properties.
    3. Uncheck the box for User must change password at next logon. Click on Apply and OK to save changes.
    • It would be best if you can also send me a screenshot of the said issue.

But it didnt help because I am getting this instead:

The User’s password must be changed before signing in.... 017199e9-6b39-47f2-b60e-617d863022d8?upload=true.png

Can you help me?

:)

Athina Petridou, May 24, 2019

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 24, 2019
  3. The User’s password must be changed before signing in....

Hello David,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • Have you tried disabling the User must change password at next logon for your OEM administrator account? If not, refer to the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type lusrmgr.msc and press
      Enter.
    2. Click on Users, right-click on your OEM administrator account and select
      Properties.
    3. Uncheck the box for User must change password at next logon. Click on
      Apply and OK to save changes.
    • It would be best if you can also send me a screenshot of the said issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 24, 2019
  4. OKCarl Win User

The User’s password must be changed before signing in....

How Do I Change my Log On / Sign In Password?

I am able to change the password on my administrator email account. I am able to change the passwords on my user email accounts. I am not able to change the password for logging on or signing in to Windows 10 Pro when I boot my computer in the morning. (Please don't tell me my email password is the same as my log on / sign in password) Suggestions? Advice?

OKCarl, May 24, 2019
Thema:

The User’s password must be changed before signing in....

1. The User’s password must be changed before signing in.... - Similar Threads - User’s password must

2. User password must be changed before logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User password must be changed before logging in: Hi just bought a laptop couple of days ago, and as I remember I didnt set up a password for signing in on windows, this is a windows 11 btw, after few days of using it, on playing games, I installed MS teams, then use it for a couple of hours and then lalptop restarted,...
  3. User must change password before signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User must change password before signing in: I recently reset my laptop due to performance issues and now I’m getting a message that says user must change password before signing in I tried my Microsoft account password but it said it didn’t match I don’t know my password for my account because I’ve been using pin ever...
  4. User must change password before signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User must change password before signing in: I recently reset my laptop due to performance issues and now I’m getting a message that says user must change password before signing in I tried my Microsoft account password but it said it didn’t match I don’t know my password for my account because I’ve been using pin ever...
  5. User must change password before signing in

6. Can’t log in, “The user’s password must be changed before signing in.”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log in, “The user’s password must be changed before signing in.”: I get the above prompt when trying to sign in. I’ve tried various solutions online. When I just leave the password blank and press “enter”, I get “Unable to update the password. The value provided for the new password does not meet the length, complexity, or history...
  7. Can’t log in, “The user’s password must be changed before signing in.”

Can’t log in, “The user’s password must be changed before signing in.”: I get the above prompt when trying to sign in. I’ve tried various solutions online. When I just leave the password blank and press “enter”, I get “Unable to update the password. The value provided for the new password does not meet the length, complexity, or history...
  8. "The user's password must be changed before signing in." on Lock Screen - but no password...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "The user's password must be changed before signing in." on Lock Screen - but no password...: Hi all, I'm generally pretty good with Windows but I'm truly stumped and can't find anything online. A friend of mine just contacted me with this issue: He received so his custom-built PC from a reputable parts/PC store a week ago. The first time he turned it on it didn't...
  9. the users password must be changed before signing in no password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    the users password must be changed before signing in no password: https://imgur.com/a/KJjh6qB I'm currently encountering this problem However when i put a password of the email in order to change it it doesn't work submitted by /u/_mkrfs [link] [comments]...
  10. The User’s password must be changed before signing in....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The User’s password must be changed before signing in....: Hi, i am running windows 10 and have just had to delete and re-install my work email on 365 as my 6 monthly password needed changing and it kept saying I couldnt connect to the internet to change itfor some reason. Uninstalling and reinstalling it worked, but when I tried to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the users password must be changed before

2. windows 11 the users password must be changed before signing in

3. the users password must be changed before signing in

4. users password must be changed before sogning in,
  5. the users password must be change before signing,
  6. the users password must be changed before signing in windows 10,
  7. the user password must be changed before signing in,
  8. the user password must be changed before logging on for the first time,
  9. user password must be changed before sign in,
  10. the user name must be changed before sign in