Windows 10: The version 20H2 fan that wanted to fly...

Discus and support The version 20H2 fan that wanted to fly... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Folks...I just installed Windows 10, version 20H2 on my laptop this evening Lenovo X1 Carbon because Microsoft thought it was time...and now the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DMR1970, Jan 14, 2021.

1. DMR1970 Win User

The version 20H2 fan that wanted to fly...

Hi Folks...I just installed Windows 10, version 20H2 on my laptop this evening Lenovo X1 Carbon because Microsoft thought it was time...and now the fan, which rarely ever made much of a peep, is revvin' full throttle as though it wants to take off to go see the world. But alas, we're in lockdown, and there's nowhere to go. Quite literally, as soon my laptop begins to boot up, on goes Mr. fan and it seems to run at full pop, even with nothing open, nothing going on. In the background, I see that Windows Defender I think under Anti Malware Executable is taking up 10%-15% of the CPU, but as there's nothing else open, not much else sucking resources. Super annoying. Tried a couple things I picked up from past issues from previous updates gone wrong in this board, but didn't help here. If anyone has some thoughts/insight, I'm all ears. Well, maybe 70%, because of the incessant fan noise. Anyway, thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Dave

:)

DMR1970, Jan 14, 2021

2. Windows 10 version 20H2

I down loaded windows 10 version 20H2 and now many games I play on FB are VERY slow. The games worked ok on version 2004. Question if I down load version 2004 will it override version 20H2, or do I need to remove version 20H2 prior to downloading version
    2004?

Thanks.

Richard Alan, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10 version 20H2

The computer in question had Windows 7 on it and there was not an option to uninstall the 20H2 update. So I have reverted back to Windows 7. Is there a way to download and install Windows 10 version 2004? The games will work on that version but not the
    20H2 version.

Thanks

Richard Alan, Jan 14, 2021
  4. The version 20H2 fan that wanted to fly...

Get Windows 10 OS, Version 20H2 Update

To,

Microsoft Community

Hi, this is Gavin. I am currently using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).

I want to currently upgrade to Latest Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version "20H2". I would like to know as if when is Microsoft expected to launch Version "20H2". Any idea or update on that.

Can i upgrade right now to Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version "20H2", if Yes then how???

Please help.

Thanks & regards,

Gavin

GavinMathos, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

The version 20H2 fan that wanted to fly...

1. The version 20H2 fan that wanted to fly... - Similar Threads - version 20H2 fan

2. HomeGroup and version 20H2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HomeGroup and version 20H2: I was under the impression that Windows 10 after version 1803 does not have HomeGroup. I have version 20H2 that shows a HomeGroup, but I can no longer connect to a Mac on my local HomeGroup. Not being a Windows 10 expert, I am lost with the array of new settings to have my...
  3. Windows 20H2 update destroys laptops fans?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 20H2 update destroys laptops fans?: what can I do as after downloading window 20H2 update on the 19th of June for my ASUS UX434IQ Q40IQ, the fans gave out after 3 days. Same thing happened to my roomie's HP ProBook after downloading the update, that's why I think its no coincidence???...
  4. version 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    version 20H2: hi, this is the first time i'm posting here and i need some help. i didn't receive the 20H2 version on October and i can't find any info on the web why is that. I suspect some part of my hardware is considered obsolete but i can't be sure. i don't want to force update and...
  5. Version 20H2 and iTunes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Version 20H2 and iTunes: My dell just updated to version 20H2 of windows 10 snd now I can’t get iTunes to work. Help!! submitted by /u/Porkanddiesel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8tmwb/version_20h2_and_itunes/
  6. Fli Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fli Sim 2020: I am presently using X-plane 11 but have had FliSim 2020 recommended very strongly to me by a fellow FliSimmer who has an advanced setup. I am a retired commercial pilot but woefully short of computer skills - I don't understand half the questions. I do not even know if it...
  7. Upgrading from 20H2 to 20H2 Enterprise version

Upgrading from 20H2 to 20H2 Enterprise version: hi guys I have upgraded my windows 10 home version to 20H2 for free Bought new version of 20H2 enterprise but if i Upgrading from 20H2 to 20H2 Enterprise version do i lose my software and apps and files on my previous 20H2? Thanks...
  8. version 20H2

version 20H2: On 16 Deecember a Microsoft notification was received indicating that important update is ready to install that was ticked and was installed as indicated successfully. The result showed the Widows is updated to new advamce version 20H2.Subsequently, I checked the installed...
  9. Different 20H2 versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Different 20H2 versions: I had to manually install 20H2 on one computer while the rest went through WU. All the WU machines are on a higher version (19042.630). I prefer all my computers to be on the same version. How do I update to match? 168179
  10. Update Version 20H2

Update Version 20H2: Hallo Nach dem Update habe ich alle Kacheln verloren und die Windows- Taste funktioniert nicht mehr. Alle Verknüpfungen in der Tastleiste sind weg. Neustart "Fatal Error" , blauer Bildschirm. Nochmals neu gestartet und Update deinstalliert. Keine Kacheln mehr, Taskleiste...