Windows 10: The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently...

Discus and support The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by QuocBaoP, Jul 28, 2021.

1. QuocBaoP Win User

The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently...

Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon software.

:)

QuocBaoP, Jul 28, 2021

2. Is the AMD Radeon HD 8570D compatible with Windows 10?

Hi there I am just wondering if the Is the AMD Radeon HD 8570D compatible with Windows 10 because I am currently running a Windows 7 PC & I am thinking of upgrading to windows 10 but I am unsure as to if the AMD graphics card is fully compatible with it
    or not.

Anyways I meet most of the system requirements for Windows 10 apart from the fact that I am unsure as to whether the graphic card listed above is fully compatible with Windows 10 or not.

emilydamen, Jul 28, 2021
  3. bball4vr Win User
    AMD Radeon HD 8570D not compatible with Windows 10

I came up with the dialogue that my AMD Radeon HD 8570D would not be compatible with Windows 10. I took the suggestion and ran dxdiag.exe. But how do I upload the text file that was created for your info.

bball4vr, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently...

1. The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently... - Similar Threads - Version AMD Radeon

2. Compatability ossue with amd radeon driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatability ossue with amd radeon driver: I get a pop up box that says my amd software isn't compatable on my lenovo idea running windows 11. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatability-ossue-with-amd-radeon-driver/ab6cba44-a3e6-46cf-874e-dd8c42ace99f
  3. Compatability ossue with amd radeon driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatability ossue with amd radeon driver: I get a pop up box that says my amd software isn't compatable on my lenovo idea running windows 11. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatability-ossue-with-amd-radeon-driver/ab6cba44-a3e6-46cf-874e-dd8c42ace99f
  4. amd radeon software not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon software not working: Everytime i open it, it says, "The version of AMD Radeon Software you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed graphics driver." how can i fix this?Sincerely, Damian...
  5. amd radeon software not working

amd radeon software not working: Everytime i open it, it says, "The version of AMD Radeon Software you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed graphics driver." how can i fix this?Sincerely, Damian...
  6. The version of AMD Radeon Software you have launched is not compatible with your currently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The version of AMD Radeon Software you have launched is not compatible with your currently...: The software works for a while after installing it, but then it crashes and shows the message from above. I am open to any suggestion and solutions. Thank you for your time....
  7. The version of AMD Radeon Software you have launched is not compatible with your currently...

The version of AMD Radeon Software you have launched is not compatible with your currently...: The software works for a while after installing it, but then it crashes and shows the message from above. I am open to any suggestion and solutions. Thank you for your time....
  8. amd radeon software failed to update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    amd radeon software failed to update: i am trying to update my amd driver to 21.10.2 but it tells me update failed i have no clue why my pc specs ryzen 5 4650g16gb ram 3200mhzno gpu its integrated...
  9. AMD radeon software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD radeon software: Do I need the AMD radeon software if I dont have a radeon graphics card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-software/8bbc4d66-0ce7-4e2d-b4e4-63ffe55d80a9
  10. Cant Open AMD radeon software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Open AMD radeon software: Cant Open AMD radeon software i was recentky updateing AMD radeon software when i got a error code and said the update couldnt be complete so i closed the program and now it will never open again even on a differnt user on the PC...