Windows 10: The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently...

Discus and support The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by QuocBaoP, Jul 28, 2021.

1. QuocBaoP Win User

The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently...

Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon software.

:)

QuocBaoP, Jul 28, 2021

2. Is the AMD Radeon HD 8570D compatible with Windows 10?

Hi there I am just wondering if the Is the AMD Radeon HD 8570D compatible with Windows 10 because I am currently running a Windows 7 PC & I am thinking of upgrading to windows 10 but I am unsure as to if the AMD graphics card is fully compatible with it
    or not.

Anyways I meet most of the system requirements for Windows 10 apart from the fact that I am unsure as to whether the graphic card listed above is fully compatible with Windows 10 or not.

emilydamen, Jul 28, 2021
  3. bball4vr Win User
    AMD Radeon HD 8570D not compatible with Windows 10

I came up with the dialogue that my AMD Radeon HD 8570D would not be compatible with Windows 10. I took the suggestion and ran dxdiag.exe. But how do I upload the text file that was created for your info.

bball4vr, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently...

1. The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently... - Similar Threads - Version AMD Radeon

2. AMD Radeon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon: AMD Radeon software is not opening in my laptop. Error says driver version do not match. AMD the thing is there is not any Driver Version string and strings. I have attached a picture with it. you can better understand with it. Please any one give me a solution....
  3. AMD radeon software

AMD radeon software: Do I need the AMD radeon software if I dont have a radeon graphics card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-software/8bbc4d66-0ce7-4e2d-b4e4-63ffe55d80a9
  4. Do I need AMD Radeon Software?

Do I need AMD Radeon Software?: Hey guys! So my computer has an AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics 3.00 GHz and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti graphics card. My computer came preinstalled with AMD Radeon Software or it was automatically installed since I didn't install it and whenever I try to open up...
  5. AMD Radeon

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon: Hi Folks, I got this:- - [img] - When I used Device Manager to get updated driver I got:- - [img] Can you please advise? 164406
  6. Cant Open AMD radeon software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Open AMD radeon software: Cant Open AMD radeon software i was recentky updateing AMD radeon software when i got a error code and said the update couldnt be complete so i closed the program and now it will never open again even on a differnt user on the PC...
  7. AMD Radeon

AMD Radeon: Why do I have this on my computer? I don't play games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon/6b7296b3-6ea9-4f13-9a55-8e2384167250
  8. Windows 10 automatic updates and AMD Radeon software.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 automatic updates and AMD Radeon software.: I'm not a computer professional, just an average user. But I'm experiencing an issue with the new style of windows automatic updates. For the past. I dunno year or so now it's been quite frustrating. At some point microsoft felt it would be a good idea to include AMD's video...
  9. AMD RADEON HD 7730M not compatible with windows 10

AMD RADEON HD 7730M not compatible with windows 10: I am running a Windows 8.1 laptop which has recently had the 'Get Windows 10' icon pop up. Clicking on 'Check your PC' within 'Get Windows 10' it says that I will experience problems with my display. Is there anything I can do so that I don't have any problems? I've...
  10. AMD Radeon

AMD Radeon: I have given up on my Nvidia card GeForce GTX 750ti as too much of a nearly bad thing. I am naow awaiting delivery of my Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express 3.0, HDMI 1.4, DVI-I, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2, 256-Bit). According to the...