Windows 10: the very unstable windows that everyone ignores

Discus and support the very unstable windows that everyone ignores in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i leave with three PC's on, one is connected to one with RDPI come back and one is at a black screen that says because of a protocol errorreconnect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by christoph christoph, Oct 15, 2021.

1. the very unstable windows that everyone ignores

i leave with three PC's on, one is connected to one with RDPI come back and one is at a black screen that says because of a protocol errorreconnect to RDP and it connects as if nothing happened, unstable but ignore it, who cares RDP works for you so obviously it works right?Then I go to access a share and it says i can not access because of network authentication? Go to the computer and it is at the log in page with a no internet symbol. Log in and again it works and connects to the net as if there was no issue, again very unstableThe unstableness has been going on since july 31st 2015, almost

:)

christoph christoph, Oct 15, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 15, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 15, 2021
  4. the very unstable windows that everyone ignores

Help with unstable system

latest update,
    I have changed psu for xfx 750W and keeping to stock values and use on board graphics, the system seems stable , has been for several days. If I try to unleash, then Its prone to occasional crashing.
    So next step was to put HD6950 in with CPU in stock setting.
    System very unstable again. crashes after about 5 mins.
    I have lots of fans , CPU temp ~35deg, HDD ~30deg,
    HD6950 ~ 49deg
    When system crashes, I dont get bSOD but a grey screen with thin black vertical lines. I then have to re-boot . I get back, Windows reports error with usual 124 error.
    Could the CPU be an issue ?
    Dont have another to test.
    Any suggestions ?
    Thank you

gmastra100, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

the very unstable windows that everyone ignores

1. the very unstable windows that everyone ignores - Similar Threads - very unstable everyone

2. Windows 11 very unstable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 very unstable: I have just allowed most of our machines and users to upgrade to windows 11.I have pushed the windows 11 update to my particular machine. I keep getting really buggy operation.From taskbar freezing and delays, to printer driver issues.One of the most annoying ones, is trying...
  3. Windows 11 very unstable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 very unstable: I have just allowed most of our machines and users to upgrade to windows 11.I have pushed the windows 11 update to my particular machine. I keep getting really buggy operation.From taskbar freezing and delays, to printer driver issues.One of the most annoying ones, is trying...
  4. My Ethernet status is very unstable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ethernet status is very unstable: Hi,Last year, I tried to update my Win10 system, but I had put the update on hold because it constantly gave me errors.It was around this time that I had a problem with my Ethernet. I have not been able to connect to my Ethernet, but the wifi is working. Since our network is...
  5. My Ethernet status is very unstable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Ethernet status is very unstable: Hi,Last year, I tried to update my Win10 system, but I had put the update on hold because it constantly gave me errors.It was around this time that I had a problem with my Ethernet. I have not been able to connect to my Ethernet, but the wifi is working. Since our network is...
  6. My Ethernet status is very unstable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. the very unstable windows that everyone ignores

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the very unstable windows that everyone ignores: i leave with three PC's on, one is connected to one with RDPI come back and one is at a black screen that says because of a protocol errorreconnect to RDP and it connects as if nothing happened, unstable but ignore it, who cares RDP works for you so obviously it works...
  8. All applications crash or are very unstable.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All applications crash or are very unstable.: Almost all applications are crashing or are extremely unstable. I have ran memory diagnostics and defragmented the drives on top of a full windows defender antivirus scan, freeing up a large amount of space, including running disk cleanup on all drives, multiple troubleshoot...
  9. WiFi connection very unstable.

WiFi connection very unstable.: Hi, I have an HP 250 G3 laptop running with Windows 10. The problem is with the wifi connection, it falls out too often, every five minuts more or less. I uninstalled the WiFi adapter and installed it again several times already, and it's updated too. Can anybody help,...
  10. Very unstable local network

Very unstable local network: Hi there, I have a very small local network consisting of a desktop and a laptop both running windows 10 fall creator. The desktop is connected by cable to a router and the laptop connected via wifi. The desktop's file manager can see the laptop, but the desktop is not...