Windows 10: The 'VIRUS and THREAT Protection' has stopped working.. Restart it now, What should I do...

Discus and support The 'VIRUS and THREAT Protection' has stopped working.. Restart it now, What should I do... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It is from the last day that it is showing this.. Due to this , I am not able to access some application of my PC.. Kindly, Reply with the solution to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Satyam Anand, Sep 12, 2020.

1. The 'VIRUS and THREAT Protection' has stopped working.. Restart it now, What should I do...

It is from the last day that it is showing this.. Due to this , I am not able to access some application of my PC..

Kindly, Reply with the solution to my problem.

:)

Satyam Anand, Sep 12, 2020
  2. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Aditya13 Win User
    Virus and Threat protection not working.

It keeps saying to restart virus and threat protection. When I click on restart, it does restarts, but stops again after a few seconds. I have tried almost everything but nothing worked.

Aditya13, Sep 12, 2020
  4. The 'VIRUS and THREAT Protection' has stopped working.. Restart it now, What should I do...

Virus and Threat protection not working.

MostafaHooshmand, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

The 'VIRUS and THREAT Protection' has stopped working.. Restart it now, What should I do...

1. The 'VIRUS and THREAT Protection' has stopped working.. Restart it now, What should I do... - Similar Threads - 'VIRUS THREAT Protection'

2. Virus and Threat protection has stopped working and it is asking me to restart it but on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and Threat protection has stopped working and it is asking me to restart it but on...: Virus and Threat protection has stopped working and it is asking me to restart it but on clicking restart it displays unexpected error please try later, i tried running sfc /scannow but it didn't help...
  3. Virus and Threat protection has stopped working and it is asking me to restart it but on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus and Threat protection has stopped working and it is asking me to restart it but on...: Virus and Threat protection has stopped working and it is asking me to restart it but on clicking restart it displays unexpected error please try later, i tried running sfc /scannow but it didn't help...
  4. Virus & threat protection: Threat service has stopped. Restart it now.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & threat protection: Threat service has stopped. Restart it now.: Hi.Running with Windows 11, fully up to date, tried troubleshot Windows Update and trigger manual update for Defender beforehand, nothing worked.I've tried everything in my power to resolve this but I'm reaching a dead end.At first I was missing the whole "Virus & threat...
  5. Windows Virus and Threat Protection has stopped and cannot be restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Virus and Threat Protection has stopped and cannot be restarted: Hello. I previously had Malwarebytes premium for a year but decided to not renew it because Windows Defender would be sufficient. Since Malwarebytes reverted to the free version, windows virus and threat protection has stopped and it cannot be restarted. Below is what it...
  6. Windows Virus and Threat Protection has stopped and cannot be restarted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Virus and Threat Protection has stopped and cannot be restarted: Hello. I previously had Malwarebytes premium for a year but decided to not renew it because Windows Defender would be sufficient. Since Malwarebytes reverted to the free version, windows virus and threat protection has stopped and it cannot be restarted. Below is what it...
  7. Windows Virus and Threat Protection has stopped and cannot be restarted

8. Virus And Threat Protection Has Stopped

Virus And Threat Protection Has Stopped: When I try and start Windows Defender to scan my system desktop computer, I get the following message: "Threat service has stopped. Restart it now." After I click on the Restart Now button, the it appears the system is doing something. After a few minutes, I get...
  9. Virus & threat protection: "The service has stopped. Restart it now."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virus & threat protection: "The service has stopped. Restart it now.": [ATTACH] I've been getting this notification every 30 minutes and when I try to restart the service nothing happens. What should I do? https://preview.redd.it/dp6ivltdvsg51.png?width=545&format=png&auto=webp&s=52ff1b8bbdf754790b81620bb77c27d933aa4b23 submitted by...
  10. Virus & threat protection - The threat service has stopped. Restart it now.

Virus & threat protection - The threat service has stopped. Restart it now.: I have seen several question posts similar to this, but I believe I have an unusual difference to all I have found so far. I recently noticed I have started getting the message above. When I press the button to restart, it goes into "dots" for several minutes before...