Windows 10: The Voice Input And The Voice Output Are Gone

Discus and support The Voice Input And The Voice Output Are Gone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I own a Lenovo Legion Y730 Gaming Laptop. Today I was just playing Counter Strike Global Offensive. My Discord Was Working All Fine. Then I decided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlttiMerilahti, Jul 18, 2019.

1. The Voice Input And The Voice Output Are Gone

So, I own a Lenovo Legion Y730 Gaming Laptop. Today I was just playing Counter Strike Global Offensive. My Discord Was Working All Fine. Then I decided to free some space. Then I used my ordinary Cleaner for Windows 10. Everything went well until i started playing Minecraft. I didn't hear a sound from It. I thinked about It and decided to check It from here. I tried the headphones trick, actually i had a headset On while I noticed the problem. I tried to take the headphones off and detatched them from my Laptop. It didn't work. I checked the control panel troubleshooting playing audio. It didn't notice a single problem in my audio devices. I tried to press the show hidden icons but it said no audio output is installed. Could it be some sort of like problem with the cleanup. Like it uninstalled the audio devices. I NEED AN EXPLANATION MICROSOFT

:)

AlttiMerilahti, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Snake05 Win User

Google Voice

I am picking up a new phone tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has or knows of a spare Google voice invite. I've been on a list for Google since December, and they don't seem to be giving them out willingly. It would be GREATLY appreciated*Toast :toast:

Snake05, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Cortana has no voice

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the methods given below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Setup Mic

Step 1: Set up Mic in Control Panel.

1. Type Set up Mic in Cortana's search bar.

2. Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: Verify Speech settings.

1. Go to Settings >
    Time and Language >
    Speech.

2. In the Microphone section, click Get Started, if no Microphone is detected.

Method 2: I suggest you to update the Audio drivers on your device and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Restart.
    If the issue persists, Please refer to suggestions provided in the thread link below:

My
    cortana has no voice

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Tsw88 Win User

The Voice Input And The Voice Output Are Gone

is our voice really *unique??

Recently there are a lot of emails from my bank suggesting me to click to
    upgrade my phone banking security by providing them my voice, then
    the next time my voice can be used to access my phone banking service
    more quickly. The emails are really from my bank.

I'd like to know if our voice is really unique and can act as fingerprint?
    Can't two people in the world have the same voice? What is the parameter
    of our voice that makes us unique? Frequency ? Or is it only an "improved" security to avoid fraud only, instead of bullet proof

Tsw88, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

The Voice Input And The Voice Output Are Gone

1. The Voice Input And The Voice Output Are Gone - Similar Threads - Voice Input Voice

2. Voice Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Input: Microsoft is changing voice input, but both the old and new seem to be fighting for attention. What's going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-input/e6acbd55-b441-4a1a-9720-1c43657e3431
  3. Voice Input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Input: Microsoft is changing voice input, but both the old and new seem to be fighting for attention. What's going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-input/e6acbd55-b441-4a1a-9720-1c43657e3431
  4. voice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    voice: Why cant i hear my messages played in goggle voice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice/2e11e93f-5b7e-4cbd-bde7-ca709389b047
  5. Voice Chat Causing Input Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Voice Chat Causing Input Lag: I have been experiencing a problem where when I play a game that has in game voice chat, or I am using a voice chat app like discord I get really bad input lag. Buttons will press a second late or will act like they are stuck and keep me moving in game for longer than I...
  6. Voice ...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice ...: Hello, Thank you for reaching out. I am Harun an Independent Advisor and Microsoft User. I will gladly help you out. There are abundant options for this, Online Web Sites, 3rd Party Apps and of course windows build in Speech Recognition. It is for you to chose which will be...
  7. Diable Cortana Voice Input

in Cortana
    Diable Cortana Voice Input: I have no desire to "Speak to my Computer", nor to have Cortana "Yell at me" about how helpful she is... How do I disable Cortana Voice Input... I (kind of) like Cortana, but would rather just type my question...
  8. windows 10 voice input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 voice input: I am trying to set up my new Dell Vostro 3670 desktop running Windows 10 pro and I need voice input to the computer. When I plugged in a headset into the headset port (port 5) on the front of the computer , I got the following message when I tried to troubleshoot the...
  9. Cortana voice input problem

Cortana voice input problem: After saying " open control panel" to cortana , it displays "opening" forever, will never open control panel. Have tested other windows app such as "On screen keyboard", the result is the same. [img] 95976
  10. Voice recognition

Voice recognition: I want to use voice-recognition in Spanish, I installED Windows in Spanish, when I go to voice-recognition I can install the microphone and the reading comes in Spanish. However when I go to start voice-recognition, a message appears that the interface and the computer...