Windows 10: The Voice Recorder Freezing While Saving Sound in windows 10

Discus and support The Voice Recorder Freezing While Saving Sound in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi!I'm currently saving a file after recording it by voice recorder or sound recorder from the windows app. But suddently it's freezing in the middle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nabilahslm, May 20, 2022.

1. The Voice Recorder Freezing While Saving Sound in windows 10

Hi!I'm currently saving a file after recording it by voice recorder or sound recorder from the windows app. But suddently it's freezing in the middle when saving, and it got stuck. The saving is not complete yet. Why should I do? Will it autosaved if I close the tab? please help because it's an important file for me. Thanks in advance.

:)

Nabilahslm, May 20, 2022

2. Sound Recorder isn't Working!

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To guide you In right direction we want to know:

-Are you using voice recorder or any other app to do so?

I would suggest you to try these methods and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Please run Recording Run Troubleshooter.

You may try to run the in-built Windows Recording Audio troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Recording Audio to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to use the sound recorder and check if you are able to record the sound.

• In the Windows Start screen, type “sound recorder”, then select Sound Recorder from the search results.
    • Try recording your voice through your microphone, then play it back. To do so, simply tap or click Start Recording, speak to the microphone, and then save the file so you can play the recording.

This will helps us to find out if the issue is with any online messenger like Skype or Windows.

I also suggest you to install the latest driver for Mic from the manufacturer’s website.

I also request you to refer the following link:

Sound Recorder app for Windows: FAQ

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/sound-recorder-app-faq

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 20, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Sound recorder

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

You may follow the steps to find Sound recorder

• Type voice recorder in search box
    • You will find the voice recorder
    • If it is not there you can go to windows store and download
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arun B J, May 20, 2022
  4. aklk7 Win User

The Voice Recorder Freezing While Saving Sound in windows 10

Neuron 5230 Voice Recorder

I hope this is helpful...I access my voice recorder with the following steps: choose Applications under your menu - then Voice recorder (my Voice Recorder is listed there alphabetically) - under options choose Record Sound Clip (each sound clip is limited
    to 60 mins like sides of a tape) I found that I was able to record an entire weekend seminar in clips for each speaker and session.

The only problem I am having is getting these sound clips to upload to my PC during the sync process.

aklk7, May 20, 2022
Thema:

The Voice Recorder Freezing While Saving Sound in windows 10

1. The Voice Recorder Freezing While Saving Sound in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Voice Recorder Freezing

2. voice recorder-auto save but no sound for the audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    voice recorder-auto save but no sound for the audio: I used Voice Recorder and my Recording was Autosaved, File Plays But Doesn't Have Sound. How can i fix this. It is a series of recordings in a period of a 02 weeks....
  3. voice recorder-auto save but no sound for the audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    voice recorder-auto save but no sound for the audio: I used Voice Recorder and my Recording was Autosaved, File Plays But Doesn't Have Sound. How can i fix this. It is a series of recordings in a period of a 02 weeks....
  4. The Voice Recorder Freezing While Saving Sound in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Voice Recorder Freezing While Saving Sound in windows 10: Hi!I'm currently saving a file after recording it by voice recorder or sound recorder from the windows app. But suddently it's freezing in the middle when saving, and it got stuck. The saving is not complete yet. Why should I do? Will it autosaved if I close the tab? please...
  5. The Voice Recorder Freezing While Saving Sound in windows 10

The Voice Recorder Freezing While Saving Sound in windows 10: Hi!I'm currently saving a file after recording it by voice recorder or sound recorder from the windows app. But suddently it's freezing in the middle when saving, and it got stuck. The saving is not complete yet. Why should I do? Will it autosaved if I close the tab? please...
  6. Voice Recorder is not recording the incoming voice or say system sound when recording.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice Recorder is not recording the incoming voice or say system sound when recording.: Windows 10 voice recorder is not recording the system sound. Whereas in the other laptop with Windows 10 the voice recorder is recording both incoming and outgoing sounds. I've lost my important meeting recording due to this issue.Windows version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042 OS...
  7. Voice Recordings on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Voice Recordings on Windows 10: How do I save the recordings? There's nothing on the left side. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recordings-on-windows-10/9fa6201c-d5ab-44e5-9a77-b0351e22a95b
  8. Voice Recorder couldn’t save this recording in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Voice Recorder couldn’t save this recording in Windows 10: Many users have faced this issue that while using the Voice Recorder app of Windows 10. The app fails to save the recording. It could have happened for any reason like outdated audio driver, bad audio service status, etc. If you are also having the same problem, then this...
  9. Recording voice in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recording voice in Windows 10: I am trying to record my reading some prose. Before Windows 10 the recording was in a .wav format, but is now in a .m4a. The results are not as good as it was with Windows 7. Is there a better way for me to record? Thanks a bunch, Uncle Dewey...
  10. No sound on voice recorder file

No sound on voice recorder file: Hi I used voice recorder to record a meeting using my laptop and the internal microphone. The file is available and saved but when I play it I can't hear any sound. Please advise...