Windows 10: The Volume when using Headphones

Discus and support The Volume when using Headphones in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use the Headphones and volume Window is 20. But when the Pause and Play Video or Mp3, then the volume will increase dramatically but the Window still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NguyenKhuu, Sep 16, 2018.

1. The Volume when using Headphones

I use the Headphones and volume Window is 20. But when the Pause and Play Video or Mp3, then the volume will increase dramatically but the Window still 20.

P/s: sorry about my English, I uses dictionary to translate it.

:)

NguyenKhuu, Sep 16, 2018

2. Volumes for headphones and speakers are separate

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

1. Are you changing the volume on headphone or from the sound icon in the taskbar of the system?

2. How are you trying to change the speaker volume?

I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also try to download and install the latest chipset and Sound drivers from the manufacturer website and install the same.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Headphone and Speaker volume Windows 10

How to separate the volume of speaker and headphone phone volume. I am using Realtek High Definition Audio. My headphone is not in the sound list.

Microsoft account user, Sep 16, 2018
  4. The Volume when using Headphones

USB Headphones not working WINDOWS 10

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

This issue might resolve making the headphones as default device in Playback devices.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Speaker icon (Volume icon). Select
      Playback devices.
    • Select Headphones and click Set default.
    • Click apply and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us posted if the headphone issue is resolved. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

The Volume when using Headphones

1. The Volume when using Headphones - Similar Threads - Volume using Headphones

2. BSOD when using headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when using headphones: I`m using JBL quantum 400 headphones, JBL quantum version - 1.16.0.1783. I`m always getting BSOD when trying to open video or music files. Can`t watch anything via them, actually,Link with a video:...
  3. BSOD when using headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when using headphones: I`m using JBL quantum 400 headphones, JBL quantum version - 1.16.0.1783. I`m always getting BSOD when trying to open video or music files. Can`t watch anything via them, actually,Link with a video:...
  4. With headphone volume is good without headphone volume is low why

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    With headphone volume is good without headphone volume is low why: Windows 10 ,21 H2 JapaneseAcer Inspire E5-576I noticed when I use headphone the volume seems very reasonable but, when I use laptop without headphone I got to increase volume I wonder why?Does that mean I need to install something in the Windows or else OR it is normal...
  5. Volume increasing while using headphones

Volume increasing while using headphones: I have an issue which only happens when I have my USB headphones plugged in my laptop, this is happening at least once per day or two, this issue causes the volume to increase 1% per frame, when I try to lower it, it increases again. To fix it temporarily, I have to unplug my...
  6. Problem with volume control while using Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with volume control while using Bluetooth headphones: Adjusting the master volume doesn't change how strong the sound is, at all. To actually change the volume I have to do so from the volume mixer for each individual application. Any feedback? submitted by /u/mr-Ze [link] [comments]...
  7. Volume being low while using headphones.

Volume being low while using headphones.: I was using my headphones normally, and one day when I plugged them into my PC the audio gets really low. My volume for the PC is at max and the application volume it happens for all applications is at max. When I unplug my headphones, the audio sounds fine. This would mean...
  8. No sound when using headphones.

No sound when using headphones.: When I am in any sort of call, and I'm using these headphones, I have stereo headphones and a headset option. If I use the stereo and choose the headset mic as my mic, I get no sound. If I use the headset option for both, all other sound is muted. BTW, both options are from...
  9. Volume with headphones

Volume with headphones: With headphones plugged in, my volume stays at a constant 37 even when attempting to increase the volume. How do I increase the volume? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-with-headphones/c92bb397-4b5f-4e0e-935a-76eac624fa3f
  10. Keep volume level when plugging in headphones

Keep volume level when plugging in headphones: Hello, the system changes the volume when I plug headphones into my laptop's audio jack. When I unplug them, the volume returns back to its original setting. So the system remembers volume setting for each individual device. This feature may be useful, but I find it quite...