Windows 10: The volume would automatically and randomly change from low to high

Discus and support The volume would automatically and randomly change from low to high in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; plse help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-volume-would-automatically-and-randomly-change/34beca3d-0f4f-4fff-b89e-faf90aebcfd0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by saintpiere, Feb 16, 2019.

1. The volume would automatically and randomly change from low to high

plse help.

:)

saintpiere, Feb 16, 2019

2. Weird ringtone volume problem - volume changes randomly during ringing

I have a strange problem with the volume of my ringtones. When the phone rings, or a text or email comes through, the ringtone always starts off at the correct volume but then the volume seems to oscillate wildly. Sometimes the volume just turns down very
    low, other times it bounces from high to low.

Is this some kind of weird phone setting, or should I return my handset? The device is a HTV Trophy 7, in case it's relevant.

iamaelephant, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Volume Mixer Changing by Itself

I have an issue where the volume mixer changes the volume of apps and games randomly, usually lowering the volume. This gets annoying because I have to raise the master volume for watching videos in Chrome, then forget that the master volume is high and
    get into a game an hear louder-than-preferred volumes. I also can barely hear incoming Discord calls sometimes and find out the volume mixer turned Discord's volume very low. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance!

EXPGamer64, Feb 16, 2019
  4. patebner Win User

The volume would automatically and randomly change from low to high

Audio volume changes up and down randomly

The audio volume cycles up and down on my computer. I notice this a lot on YouTube videos. I'm running Windows 10 on an Acer computer. I have tried many of the suggestions on this thread: Windows 10 Volume Problem (Volume Randomly Changes).
    Has Microsoft responded with a solution? Thanks.

patebner, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

The volume would automatically and randomly change from low to high

1. The volume would automatically and randomly change from low to high - Similar Threads - volume automatically randomly

2. High level sound at low volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High level sound at low volume: I play games and watch videos in this laptop. It comes with the volume up and down keys inbuilt. first when i bought the pc this problem did not occur but in the recent times the sound from my speakers are very loud even ehen it is kept at level 1 and mutes when it goes down...
  3. High level sound at low volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High level sound at low volume: I play games and watch videos in this laptop. It comes with the volume up and down keys inbuilt. first when i bought the pc this problem did not occur but in the recent times the sound from my speakers are very loud even ehen it is kept at level 1 and mutes when it goes down...
  4. Audio problem, random low volumes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio problem, random low volumes: Hi, I have a problem with the audio on my new laptop. Whenever I am playing a video in the Windows applications or YouTube in the browsers, the audio sometimes becomes very low and sounds flat. But when I close that application and reopen it, it returns to normal this is...
  5. Audio problem, random low volumes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio problem, random low volumes: Hi, I have a problem with the audio on my new laptop. Whenever I am playing a video in the Windows applications or YouTube in the browsers, the audio sometimes becomes very low and sounds flat. But when I close that application and reopen it, it returns to normal this is...
  6. Audio problem, random low volumes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Random Volume Changes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Volume Changes: I have a problem that my Sound Volume changes randomly from time to time on windows. I can literally see how the Volume bar raises (as I'm writing this I realise its actually ONLY raising, never falling). Is there a way to see where this input comes from? So it could be a...
  8. Audio issue : random low volumes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issue : random low volumes: Hi all, I am facing an issue with audio on my new laptop. Whenever I am playing any video on netflix windows applications, youtube on browsers or anything the audio sometimes randomly becomes very low and kind of sound flat. But when I close that application and reopen it...
  9. Volume Randomly Changes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume Randomly Changes: Whenever I'm watching YouTube, sometimes my volume randomly changes. This isn't just for YouTube though. It happens to any application I'm using. What happens is that, when the volume changes, the slider number says the same but the volume gets really loud. To fix this, I...
  10. Volume Randomly Changing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Volume Randomly Changing.: So when i play music on Spotify while playing a game, my volume randomly goes up and down, It only stops if i mute all of the sounds of the game, i've looked and looked in all the settings, changed the communications tab to "do nothing" and it still wants to change my volume,...