Windows 10: The way Windows 10 is working, with missing features

Discus and support The way Windows 10 is working, with missing features in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Over the last few months I have noticed that windows 10 is starting to loose some of its basic features. It first started with not being able to right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShutterSTL, Apr 21, 2019.

1. The way Windows 10 is working, with missing features

Over the last few months I have noticed that windows 10 is starting to loose some of its basic features. It first started with not being able to right click on the desk top to create a new folder. Not able too. Next, in the action center, when you click on it, it's not your normal square shaped box with the features within. It is not. It is in a large font and in a List mode and it is very large and you can not see everything within the action center, because it is so large. The "So called secrete start menu where your able to right click on the start menu and you see features such as command prompt, run as an admin and so on, there not there. Next when you type in the corona box....Create restore point ( As I would do and it appear) I have to go dig for it withing the control panel. When I open a folder of pictures, the are in icons, but when you go to view and click large, the icon get bigger but it still doesn't give you a preview of the pic, its just a icon. I know these things are not all that important, but I use them a lot. I know this is confusing, but I have gone through and tried just about ever "to fix this issue you must" web pages. Nothing seems to work. Hope someone can shed some light on this without me having to do a fresh install or anything of that nature. Thanks in advance

:)

ShutterSTL, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 21, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

The way Windows 10 is working, with missing features

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

The way Windows 10 is working, with missing features

1. The way Windows 10 is working, with missing features - Similar Threads - working missing features

2. Missing Windows 10 power plan features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows 10 power plan features: Hi everyone!I have an error about missing advanced power plan settings in powercfg.cpl,is show not enough like this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-windows-10-power-plan-features/0db2d43a-47c3-4339-9356-a2edc764ff93
  3. Missing Windows 10 power plan features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Windows 10 power plan features: Hi everyone!I have an error about missing advanced power plan settings in powercfg.cpl,is show not enough like this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-windows-10-power-plan-features/0db2d43a-47c3-4339-9356-a2edc764ff93
  4. Windows 10 features not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 features not working: Hello,I booted up my pc to have it show no display. I restarted my system in which it blue screened, reset and scanned and repaired my C drive, I can log into my desktop fine but my sound isn't working, i can't open my settings or any pre-installed windows 10 apps, and...
  5. Missing feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing feature: Hey , My laptop window pro missing a option in the " for developers there is no sideload apps option it only displays the following developer mode , device portal device discovery options...
  6. Windows 10 Security Features Missing

Windows 10 Security Features Missing: My windows 10 defender software seems to be missing. Can I have help re-installing it or fixing it? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-security-features-missing/42e3771d-b9ac-4fbb-b649-0d110250ad26
  7. Windows 10 features not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 features not working: Hi, Recently I upgraded to windows 10 from 8 in my PC. I enjoying new operating system! But i discovered that my Start menu and task bar is not opening I can't search in my file explorer, I can't check my battery percentage. Many windows features not working like Edge,...
  8. Missing Features

Missing Features: Q - When is 1080p 60fps and 4k support coming to the video editor of the photos app. ? Q - Are you planning to bring picture in picture mode feature for more advanced editing of videos. ? Q - 3D effects is really cool feature, but can we have custom backgrounds and 3d...
  9. Windows 10 Missing Features

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Missing Features: In the recent Windows 10 May 2020 Update 2004 Version, there is a feature called quick searches which appears in the search box. But for some reason, it doesn't appear in my search box. Can someone tell me how to solve this issue? Thanks![ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 version 2004 missing features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 2004 missing features: Hi, I just installed the Windows 10 version 2004 on my laptop. After a few days, I'm noticing that a lot of the new features that come with this version are missing here. Should I reinstall this version? Thanks....