Windows 10: The webcam is displayed in 4 format:3. How can I display it in 16:9 format?

Discus and support The webcam is displayed in 4 format:3. How can I display it in 16:9 format? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Logitech StreamCam webcam, through my Logitech Capture application it is output to the obs as needed in 16:9 format, but over time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Egor Egor, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Egor Egor Win User

The webcam is displayed in 4 format:3. How can I display it in 16:9 format?

Hello, I have a Logitech StreamCam webcam, through my Logitech Capture application it is output to the obs as needed in 16:9 format, but over time there is a delay, and if I output it directly to the obs, then it is output in 4:3 format and in the settings you can not specify anywhere in which the format I want it to output. Can anyone help me with this problem? In the photo you can see how it looks in "Camera" and in settings

:)

Egor Egor, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Dec 2, 2023
  3. SabineJG Win User
    Print problem: Ppt deck in format 16:9 needs to be switched to print format 4:3 without destroying the format and distances as titles, tables and pictures

Hi everybody,

I created a huge ppt deck in the format 16:9.

For the participants of my seminar I need a print version of different exercises which I wanted to save as pdf files.

However when tranferring it to pdf or trying to print it out, the complete format is destroyed. I found out why, the presentation is made in the format 16:9, however printing it to a DINA page it is needed 4:3.

The effect is the headlines switch to the text bodies or tables, etc., which does not look nice at all.

Is there anybody who can give me a helping hand that it won´t be needed changing all the corresponding slides manually?

I would be very greatful for your help The webcam is displayed in 4 format:3. How can I display it in 16:9 format? :)

Sabine

SabineJG, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Anwille Win User

Print problem: Ppt deck in format 16:9 needs to be switched to print format 4:3 without destroying the format and distances as titles, tables and pictures

Hi Sabine,

I'm , an Independent Advisor.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

You can try first to change the slide format from 16:9 to 4:3 before printing it.

- Save a duplicate copy of your PPT file.

- On the design tab, click Slide Size and select 4:3. Choose between Maximize and Esnure Fit based on your PPT format. You can also select the "Custom Slide Size" to customize it more to fit your papers when you print it.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need more assistance.

Anwille, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

1. The webcam is displayed in 4 format:3. How can I display it in 16:9 format? - Similar Threads - webcam displayed format

2. My display usually 16:9 is now squashed into 4:3 - how can I fix it please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display usually 16:9 is now squashed into 4:3 - how can I fix it please?: Hi, My display usually 16:9 is now squashed into 4:3 as of this morning. My display resolution is set at 1920x1080. It's a new-ish PC running Windows 11, with AMD Radeon Graphics. Any ideas what to try in order to reset to the right ratio please? Thanks...
  3. My display usually 16:9 is now squashed into 4:3 - how can I fix it please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My display usually 16:9 is now squashed into 4:3 - how can I fix it please?: Hi, My display usually 16:9 is now squashed into 4:3 as of this morning. My display resolution is set at 1920x1080. It's a new-ish PC running Windows 11, with AMD Radeon Graphics. Any ideas what to try in order to reset to the right ratio please? Thanks...
  4. The webcam is displayed in 4 format:3. How can I display it in 16:9 format?

The webcam is displayed in 4 format:3. How can I display it in 16:9 format?: Hello, I have a Logitech StreamCam webcam, through my Logitech Capture application it is output to the obs as needed in 16:9 format, but over time there is a delay, and if I output it directly to the obs, then it is output in 4:3 format and in the settings you can not specify...
  5. Display is stuck in 4:3 when it should be 16:9

Display is stuck in 4:3 when it should be 16:9: My monitor has switched from displaying a 16:9, 1920x1080 image like it should, to a 4:3, 1024x768 image. Things I've tried:- Restarting- Using Ctrl + Shift + Windows + B to refresh graphics drivers- Installing new drivers- Installing old drivers- Power cycling my monitor-...
  6. Display is stuck in 4:3 when it should be 16:9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display is stuck in 4:3 when it should be 16:9: My monitor has switched from displaying a 16:9, 1920x1080 image like it should, to a 4:3, 1024x768 image. Things I've tried:- Restarting- Using Ctrl + Shift + Windows + B to refresh graphics drivers- Installing new drivers- Installing old drivers- Power cycling my monitor-...
  7. Display is stuck in 4:3 when it should be 16:9

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Print problem: Ppt deck in format 16:9 needs to be switched to print format 4:3 without...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print problem: Ppt deck in format 16:9 needs to be switched to print format 4:3 without...: Hi everybody, I created a huge ppt deck in the format 16:9. For the participants of my seminar I need a print version of different exercises which I wanted to save as pdf files. However when tranferring it to pdf or trying to print it out, the complete format is...
  9. Notepad display format issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notepad display format issue: In the notepad with Windows 10 version 1709, format of text will not appear as expected as shown below. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Whereas the same text file in version 1903 works fine. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] So the lower version of Notepad is not compatible for the formatting...
  10. How to prevent stretching Game's resolution in 4:3 to 16:9?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent stretching Game's resolution in 4:3 to 16:9?: I have a 16:9 monitor (1366x768) but when I try to change the resolution of Outlast to 4:3 (1024x576) it gets stretched to full display, kind of too wide. So, I would like to play it at 4:3 along with Black Bars on the sides. I used to know a method to do this using the...