Windows 10: The website to get my BitLocker recovery key isn’t loading. Is there any other way to...

Discus and support The website to get my BitLocker recovery key isn’t loading. Is there any other way to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This morning I woke up to being locked out of my laptop. It asked for my BitLocker recovery key and gave me the website to find it on. For the past 6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kris Wooten, Nov 30, 2023.

1. The website to get my BitLocker recovery key isn’t loading. Is there any other way to...

This morning I woke up to being locked out of my laptop. It asked for my BitLocker recovery key and gave me the website to find it on. For the past 6 hours, the website will not load for me to access that recovery key. Is there any other way to get access to this key or am I stuck until the website decides to work?

:)

Kris Wooten, Nov 30, 2023

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hello everybody, I lost my bitlocker recovery key number from my lenovo tablet, during a update of windows bios. I try find in my onedrive windows and isn´t here. How can recovery my tablet?

Jorge H.RIVEROS, Nov 30, 2023
  3. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 30, 2023
  4. saqib_415 Win User

The website to get my BitLocker recovery key isn’t loading. Is there any other way to...

Lost bitlocker recovery key

I have lost my bitlocker recovery key and tried following the recovery steps. I have also searched and tried following the command prompts suggested but none have worked.

saqib_415, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

The website to get my BitLocker recovery key isn’t loading. Is there any other way to...

1. The website to get my BitLocker recovery key isn’t loading. Is there any other way to... - Similar Threads - website BitLocker recovery

2. Bitlocker Recovery Key website is down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery Key website is down: I did a bios update on my desktop and now I can't get back in because I need my BitLocker key. The website gives me this error no matter what device I use. Please help I need to get into my machine....
  3. Bitlocker Recovery Key website is down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Recovery Key website is down: I did a bios update on my desktop and now I can't get back in because I need my BitLocker key. The website gives me this error no matter what device I use. Please help I need to get into my machine....
  4. Bitlocker Key Recovery Website is down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Key Recovery Website is down: Do not have Bitlocker recovery key. The website Microsoft account BitLocker recovery keys does not work. How can I get my recovery key??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-recovery-website-is-down/35775992-7a8c-48e7-81c2-4ad1c206e39b
  5. Bitlocker Key Recovery Website is down

Bitlocker Key Recovery Website is down: Do not have Bitlocker recovery key. The website Microsoft account BitLocker recovery keys does not work. How can I get my recovery key??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-recovery-website-is-down/35775992-7a8c-48e7-81c2-4ad1c206e39b
  6. The website to get my BitLocker recovery key isn’t loading. Is there any other way to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The website to get my BitLocker recovery key isn’t loading. Is there any other way to...: This morning I woke up to being locked out of my laptop. It asked for my BitLocker recovery key and gave me the website to find it on. For the past 6 hours, the website will not load for me to access that recovery key. Is there any other way to get access to this key or am I...
  7. Any way around the bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way around the bitlocker recovery key?: I tried installing a new program Protools on my laptop and it completely crashed it. It's now requesting a bitlocker recovery key. The only problem is, I purchased the laptop with my work email and have since changed jobs, so the email account the device purchase and...
  8. Any way around the bitlocker recovery key?

Any way around the bitlocker recovery key?: I tried installing a new program Protools on my laptop and it completely crashed it. It's now requesting a bitlocker recovery key. The only problem is, I purchased the laptop with my work email and have since changed jobs, so the email account the device purchase and...
  9. Getting my BitLocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting my BitLocker Recovery Key: I was asked for my BitLocker Recovery Key. Unfortunately, the recovery key was never uploaded into my Microsoft Account, and the IT technician who install my Windows did not give the recovery key to me and got it lost. How to obtain my BitLocker Recovery Key when all of...
  10. Bitlocker recovery key /way out to get recovery's key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker recovery key /way out to get recovery's key: I have dell inspiron, i had replaced Motherboard with new one, but after replaced, window started asking for bitlocker recovery key , i havnot set bitlocker im my device. I have tried Microsoft account, key is not there, Is there any way to get this or i have some important...