Windows 10: The widows CLI

Discus and support The widows CLI in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I used to find the windows command prompt rather limited in what it can preform, especially when compared to Linux capabilities. However over time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheGamaray, Apr 8, 2021.

1. The widows CLI

I used to find the windows command prompt rather limited in what it can preform, especially when compared to Linux capabilities. However over time Microsoft have developed it and the the windows os is now a lot more developer friendly in general. The CLI is a lot less rigid and provides many of the capabilities found in a Linux terminal. I was wondering what you guys think is more flexible and powerful, has windows beaten Linux in this field?

:)

TheGamaray, Apr 8, 2021

2. N8: CLI Problem with incoming calls

I Suggest U wait for atleast 10 Hours b4 u Judge it , I have been through the same , But It Returns the CLI issue after 10 hours

and

It gets Unlocked the Third time .

3 rd one is DAT i cannot set the Facebook Notifications on the Home Screen ..

singh_surpreet, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Xiphos Win User
    [FS][US]   Genuine Canon Ink CLI-8, PGI-5BK

Price $100 shipped
    Payment:
    • Non-Credit Card Paypal
    • Cash, local pick up (Minnesota, near intersection of I694 and 35W)
    Heatware: Xiphos

3* PGI-5BK black ink cartridges | newegg link
    2* four pack CLI-8 color ink cartridges | newegg link
    all the ink cartridges are new, and sealed
    reason for selling:
    I upgraded to a different printer with fax capabilities

retail price is $130+shipping if you were to buy from the egg

The widows CLI 10xa4n5.jpg

Xiphos, Apr 8, 2021
  4. The widows CLI

"Disable-VMIntegrationService" CLI is not working on Japanese Window Server 2016

I want to disable the time synchronization of VM with host server.

For this, I have executed the below CLI on Window server 2016 installed with
    Japanese language.

CLI fails with below output:

PS> Disable-VMIntegrationService -Name 'Time Synchronization' -VMName MyVirtualMachineOnJPws2016

Disable-VMIntegrationService : Integration component of the specified name was not found.

Place of occurrence Line:1 Character:1

+ Disable-VMIntegrationService -Name 'Time Synchronization' -VMName MyVir...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument: The widows CLI :)) [Disable-VMIntegrationService]、VirtualizationException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : InvalidParameter,Microsoft.HyperV.PowerShell.Commands.DisableVMIntegrationService

Note: If i provide the "Time Synchronization" in Japanese language the CLI work fine.

**Question**

Why this `CLI "Disable-VMIntegrationService -Name 'Time Synchronization' -VMName MyVirtualMachineOnJPws2016"` fails on Japanese version of WS2016?

This CLI works fine on WS2012R2 (on both English as well as Japanese version)

Thanks in advance.

AjayKumarCR, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

The widows CLI

1. The widows CLI - Similar Threads - widows CLI

2. widows explorer background

in Windows 10 Customization
    widows explorer background: Hello, Is there a way to windows explorer background colour to a more softer shade Thank You 177590
  3. Widows OS 10 Photos software not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widows OS 10 Photos software not working: We upgraded our computers in the fall. Photos has never worked. I have tried repairing it as well as resetting it. When I attempt to open it, it popup as a white screen. When I have attempted to open Microsoft store through the search bar it doesn't open past the home screen....
  4. Windows Defender and McAfee thinks there is a virus in the Widows 10 Media Creation Tool...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender and McAfee thinks there is a virus in the Widows 10 Media Creation Tool...: Further, if I ignore the virus warning - foolishly, perhaps - the tool installer won't run due to a sidebyside error. Anyone else experiencing this? Any fixes out there?...
  5. uninstall an app to upgrade to widows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    uninstall an app to upgrade to widows 10: I was instructed to uninstall an app not listed in my installed apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-an-app-to-upgrade-to-widows-10/0b571c73-f585-4d4f-8084-7e459491c98f
  6. Probleme widows update 0xC1900101 - 0x300018 WIn 10 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Probleme widows update 0xC1900101 - 0x300018 WIn 10 2004: I try many things , chkdisk / disconnect usb device / restore / cleanboot I tried to updat with boot usb... windows update....wizard update but always the same error : 0xC1900101 - 0x300018 after read this...
  7. Playing CD games on widows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing CD games on widows 10: My dad just found a ton of old cd games like Hitman codename 47. He brought home a cd player for pc and I spent hours trying to figure out how to download them. Can someone tell me how?...
  8. widows 10

widows 10: how do change the windows 10 buffer size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10/0809ca8f-1f0e-4bdc-a5e8-97d42df852eb
  9. Widows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Widows updates: I have two Win 10 machines. One is a Dell PC and the other is a HP laptop. My problem is the Dell will update with no problems. However the HP will not upgrade Cumulative updates both for Quality and Device I understand that you cannot interchange the " software distribution"...
  10. By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013

By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013: By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-mistake-i-deleted-the-desktop-of-hp-widow-10/0086108c-3fca-458e-8e49-589d294d7d55