Windows 10: the wifi bar in my laptop

Discus and support the wifi bar in my laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; in my computer , the wifi works properly , someday I was working in the google chrome and suddenely the wifi was out , I clicked on wifi bar but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NourEskan, Nov 5, 2018.

1. NourEskan Win User

the wifi bar in my laptop

in my computer , the wifi works properly , someday I was working in the google chrome and suddenely the wifi was out , I clicked on wifi bar but the drraawing was different like a shape of a computer and an x on it , I opened it and the wifi bar was gone , just the airplane mode on , I started figuring out whats the solution but no , in an hour it re went back on ,, another hour was gone and it disappears , at the same cycle …………… whats the solution or the way to fix this ?

:)

NourEskan, Nov 5, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 5, 2018
  3. karyeowl Win User
    Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Gino Des Win User

Internet through wifi connection

Hi Sammy,

A few possible reasons can cause WiFi connection issues. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Can you connect to the WiFi hotspot of your router? If yes, what is the status of the connection?
    • Does your laptop automatically connect to the WiFi? Do you need to type a password when connecting?
    • Can your laptop detect other WiFi hotspots around your location?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter while connected using WiFi. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. the wifi bar in my laptop - Similar Threads - wifi bar laptop

2. Why is my windows 10 laptop showing 1 bar of wifi signal even my device is near my wifi router

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my windows 10 laptop showing 1 bar of wifi signal even my device is near my wifi router: I have tried everything...Any response will be helpful..Thank you guys... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-windows-10-laptop-showing-1-bar-of-wifi/3ef49bc8-3d2a-43bc-b39b-d2e8d4ff1746
  3. WIFI missing in my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI missing in my laptop: I have Dell laptop and I cant find how to turn on my WIFI. It went missing on my device 2 days ago. I restarting my computer multiple times and no matter what happen it will not go back to my machine. I need help on this....
  4. Missing wifi on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing wifi on my laptop: Please help me with my wifi. Troubleshoot/Restart didn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-wifi-on-my-laptop/bdc14645-cf55-4fed-b02c-2b0b93ba7b14
  5. my laptop wifi trunoffed

my laptop wifi trunoffed: i tried network drives updated and reinstall windows but problem not slovedpls hlep my https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wifi-trunoffed/cf28f29b-e202-4685-8dc9-5a24bc5e3803
  6. WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal

WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal: WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal I'm using an external wifi adaptor and driver, When i'm using version 1703 there was no problem, when i have updated my pc to 1909 or 07 my pc starts showing low signal, And...
  7. WiFi bars are low on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high

WiFi bars are low on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high: I'm on my computer and it only has 1 bar but I look at my other devices they have more than 1 bar. i recently moved my setup into my other room. I used to get 4-5 bars where it used to be and now i get 1 bar....
  8. Wifi is not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi is not working on my laptop: Yesterday my laptop was all normal and i was watching youtube but today i turned it on and it's not able to connect to wifi when i press Connect and it inmediatly disconnects after i do that. Sorry for bad grammar submitted by /u/Kynaru [link] [comments]...
  9. 2 bars on wifi on desktop but laptop in same room has 5 bars

2 bars on wifi on desktop but laptop in same room has 5 bars: Why would I have 2 wifi bars on my desktop and 5 bars on my laptop they are both in the same room and are both wireless. and the desktop is very slow. Does this make the desktop slow? Help I hate using the desktop because it's so slow....
  10. No wifi on my laptop?

No wifi on my laptop?: I've had this problem a few months ago, and now it's doing it again. Last time it fixed itself, but I don't know how. The wifi on all my devices in the house are working, except for my laptop. I've tried turning the modem off an on (twice), I've restarted my laptop multiple...