Windows 10: The WiFi, date, battery, etc. Menu, All look like this, any help?

Discus and support The WiFi, date, battery, etc. Menu, All look like this, any help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Suicide_Bear [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Suicide_Bear, Oct 31, 2019.

1. The WiFi, date, battery, etc. Menu, All look like this, any help?

/u/Suicide_Bear, Oct 31, 2019

2. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Oct 31, 2019
  3. How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Oct 31, 2019
  4. jimbo45 Win User

The WiFi, date, battery, etc. Menu, All look like this, any help?

What a PROPER start menu should look like

Hi there

Was just suggesting that the logical place for a search function is surely at the TOP of a list - as W10 is still in "Design phase" I can't see anything wrong in making suggestions that could be popular. The fact that I was showing a Linux start menu was irrelevant -- just giving an example where the search is at the logical place at the TOP of a list.

Surely when an OS is still in some sort of design stage this is the time to suggest what I would imagine to be a sensible logical improvement.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

The WiFi, date, battery, etc. Menu, All look like this, any help?

1. The WiFi, date, battery, etc. Menu, All look like this, any help? - Similar Threads - WiFi date battery

2. Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar: Hello,I want to reduce the occupied space in my taskbar. Is it possible to re-group these programs back into an extendable window?Thanks in advance...
  3. Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar: Hello,I want to reduce the occupied space in my taskbar. Is it possible to re-group these programs back into an extendable window?Thanks in advance...
  4. Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Help looks like a bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help looks like a bug?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LigmaV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v5z4op/help_looks_like_a_bug/
  6. Wifi-like menu for bluetooth.

Wifi-like menu for bluetooth.: Is there any way to have a menu like the one for wireless but for bluetooth? I often switch up between devices and opening the settings every time gets old quick. Ideally something like MacOS that opens up a simple list of devices would be ideal. submitted by /u/nicktheone...
  7. Why are my start menu tiles looking like this?

Why are my start menu tiles looking like this?: So this is what two of my adobe programs look like in the start menu. https://i.imgur.com/JJM4ukH.png My Google Chrome tile used to be dark grey but I managed to fix that. However, I can't think of a solution for this one. It looks so ugly. Why does this happen in the...
  8. Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)...

Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)...: As mentioned above,my start menu and search button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc) in task bar are not working after i click on them.All of them does no reaction so i had to manually go to control panel to manually adjust the settings and...
  9. Customize start menu to look like win 7?

Customize start menu to look like win 7?: I just re-installed my computer and I can't remember the names of those third-part programs that you could use to change your start menu to look like win 7, the free ones. Can someone help me? *Smile 18614
  10. What a PROPER start menu should look like

in Windows 10 Support
    What a PROPER start menu should look like: Hi there IMO a DECENT functioning start menu should be totally user customiseable with a SEARCH at the TOP rather than at the bottom of the screen. Here's an example from Linux KDE desktop --totally customiseable. You can switch it too to a "classic cascadable Menu"...