Windows 10: The Wifi on my laptop has really slowed down lately.

Discus and support The Wifi on my laptop has really slowed down lately. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey, So I'd say about 3 days ago the internet on my laptop really slowed down, to the point where i struggle to stream videos. Before that it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by clarkyell, Sep 3, 2018.

1. clarkyell Win User

The Wifi on my laptop has really slowed down lately.

Hey,

So I'd say about 3 days ago the internet on my laptop really slowed down, to the point where i struggle to stream videos. Before that it was fine, had no problems at all. No updates (that I know of), nothing newly installed or downloaded previous to the 3 days so I've really no idea what caused it.

My drivers are up to date, I've tried restarting my router, resetting my IP address and making sure my flash player is all up to date. No one else in the house is having this problem and it's fine on other devices, so I'm a bit stumped as to why it's doing this, the laptop is about 3 years old ( Dell Inspiron 15 7000 series).

Thanks for any help!

:)

clarkyell, Sep 3, 2018

2. Slow wifi speeds on laptop

I get really slow wifi connection on my laptop despite having fibre broadband, I also use other devices that have a much much faster wifi connection, why is this?

Mr NODZILLA, Sep 3, 2018
  3. e61i slow wifi

Hello,

I have an e61i and the wifi works but the download is slow. I compare it with a laptop connected to the same wifi access point and the laptop is about 10x faster at least. Any suggestions? phone is new so it has relatively latest software. thanks for any suggestions.

Daniel

laboheme---01, Sep 3, 2018
  4. The Wifi on my laptop has really slowed down lately.

Wifi very slow on laptop, but ok on other devices - Windows 10

Hi Annu

I've had the same problem as Panayiotis1984. Upgraded to Windows 10 on my Lenovo from windows 8.1 - now the wifi is painfully slow. The wifi still works fine on my other devices (smartphone etc).

I tried the steps that you suggested but they did not bring an improvement.

Any other suggestions?

Michael

MichaelCNZ, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

The Wifi on my laptop has really slowed down lately.

1. The Wifi on my laptop has really slowed down lately. - Similar Threads - Wifi laptop has

2. My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.: My toshiba satellite laptop has been working completely fine yesterday and noe its so SLOE LIKE LITERALLY. My disk were not full. I have Intel Core cpu. And 12 gb ram. Theres no software that is enabled for start up. I TRIED one thing. Its thst I went ti safe mode on my...
  3. My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.: My toshiba satellite laptop has been working completely fine yesterday and noe its so SLOE LIKE LITERALLY. My disk were not full. I have Intel Core cpu. And 12 gb ram. Theres no software that is enabled for start up. I TRIED one thing. Its thst I went ti safe mode on my...
  4. My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop is suddenly really slow

My laptop is suddenly really slow: A few days ago I started up my computer in the morning as I always do,the boot process was slightly slower but I didn't really think about it.But logging in to my account after entering my password took about 20 minutes,it used to login in a few seconds.The process after...
  6. My laptop is slowing down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is slowing down: My Laptop is slowing down after some time of usage. It usually slows down after I close the lid and open it back. My CPU is Ryzen 7 3700x and RAM is 16 gb so I don't think there's any problem with the specs. The laptop is brand new. When my laptop slows down it acts like when...
  7. Laptop is really slow

Laptop is really slow: Hi My Hp Pro x2 is really slow and it's only 2 years old! I really need help ASAP cause I have lots of work to get done on it and it takes forever for it to start up! Please can you give me advice. THANKS!!!...
  8. Laptop really slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop really slow: Hello, I have an HP laptop purchased 6 years ago. It is running on windows 10. Since I got it, the laptop is really slow, not able to go on a normal website page quick, takes time to load. I have performed a spy bot search and destroy, defragment, disk cleanup, run Avast...
  9. My laptop with Windows 10 has drastically slowed down

My laptop with Windows 10 has drastically slowed down: For some reason my disk and space usage always comes up high and it is slow to the point that even youtube videos lag. I originally bought the laptop with Windows 8 Pro built in and since the Windows 10 upgrade it is unable to activate itself and I'm wondering if that has...
  10. Laptop WiFi slowed down to a crawl

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop WiFi slowed down to a crawl: Device: Toshiba Satellite C55-C5241. OS: Windows 10 x64 (Pre Installed) ISP: Suddenlink WiFi Router: Netgear N600 Wireless Double band router (WNDR3400v3). Firmware version V1.0.0.38_1.0.40 I get a low speed of 0.3 Mbps on the laptop through WiFi whereas the same WiFi...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my wifi on my laptop has slowed down

2. laptop slowing down lately