Windows 10: The win+shift+s has completely stopped working.

Discus and support The win+shift+s has completely stopped working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to do win+shift+s on my computer, but it is not working. I tried following link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaa, May 25, 2024.

1. The win+shift+s has completely stopped working.

I have tried to do win+shift+s on my computer, but it is not working. I tried following link https://www.minitool.com/news/fix-windows-shift-s-not-working.html but snip and sketch app does not work. For reference, when I launch command win+shift+s, my cursor show windows wait cursor, and then does nothing. I have Windows 10 on HP Probook computer. Help is much appreciated.

:)

Aaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaa, May 25, 2024

2. WIn + space stopped working for me...

While CTRL + win + Space or Shift + win + space do work. What is funny is that when i press win + space it works like I only pressed space.

Win button is working for sure, checked it

Languages list is showing when ctrl or shiift is additionally pressed

Any suggestions?

ИванРоманчук, May 25, 2024
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Windows 10 "Left Alt + Shift" language input switch suddenly stop working. It used to work before.

Hi Jida,

There are a few reasons why "Left Alt + Shift" is suddenly stopped working on your computer. Since you mentioned that you already tried some troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you create a
    Test Profile. From there, check if the issue occurs.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.
    Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, May 25, 2024
  4. 3Colors Win User

The win+shift+s has completely stopped working.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond The win+shift+s has completely stopped working. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 25, 2024
Thema:

The win+shift+s has completely stopped working.

1. The win+shift+s has completely stopped working. - Similar Threads - win+shift+s has completely

2. The win+shift+s has completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The win+shift+s has completely stopped working.: I have tried to do win+shift+s on my computer, but it is not working. I tried following link https://www.minitool.com/news/fix-windows-shift-s-not-working.html but snip and sketch app does not work. For reference, when I launch command win+shift+s, my cursor show windows wait...
  3. CTRL + SHIFT + S completely stopped working on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CTRL + SHIFT + S completely stopped working on Windows 10.: Hello, It was a normal day making a mapping video in Paint.net and suddenly after like 5 minutes my Ctrl + Shift+ S hotkey for saving as a file so I can save as the file and suddenly stopped working completely and when I say completely, there is no error message and nothing...
  4. CTRL + SHIFT + S completely stopped working on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CTRL + SHIFT + S completely stopped working on Windows 10.: Hello, It was a normal day making a mapping video in Paint.net and suddenly after like 5 minutes my Ctrl + Shift+ S hotkey for saving as a file so I can save as the file and suddenly stopped working completely and when I say completely, there is no error message and nothing...
  5. Win shift s not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win shift s not working: Before I reset my pc, it worked all the time but now it usually works one time and then doesnt work at all unless I restart my pc. Sometimes it works constantly but its so annoying when I have to restart, how may I fix this?...
  6. Win shift s not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win shift s not working: Before I reset my pc, it worked all the time but now it usually works one time and then doesnt work at all unless I restart my pc. Sometimes it works constantly but its so annoying when I have to restart, how may I fix this?...
  7. Win shift s not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Win+Shift+S Not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win+Shift+S Not working: So each time I do Win+Shift+S, the selection tool will pop up but snip and sketch will not open right after. submitted by /u/kfkjhgfd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l29rqw/winshifts_not_working/
  9. Win+Shift+S stops working Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win+Shift+S stops working Snip & Sketch: After 4-5 successful screenshots the Win+Shift+S shortcuts stops working. It is so convenient to use it, please help! It happened just after upgrade of Windows 10 to "Windows 10 May 2020 Update" Event Viewer in Polish, but English version has the same fields: Opis Ścieżka...
  10. Win+Shift+S not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win+Shift+S not working: Why Win+Shift+S not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winshifts-not-working/2551759a-a947-4b7e-8cba-e72f3837d926