Windows 10: the win10 auto update screw up my home server again

Discus and support the win10 auto update screw up my home server again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is not first time I got the same issue. The windows 10 auto update screw up the things and both regular start up and preparing automatic repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jimhuang4, Dec 12, 2021.

1. jimhuang4 Win User

the win10 auto update screw up my home server again

This is not first time I got the same issue. The windows 10 auto update screw up the things and both regular start up and preparing automatic repair stuck in the blue window black background screen. I search the answer and the official suggestion is to reinstall the windows. This is really not a right solution for your customers. I don't see a challenge to resolve this issue. Why you can't give user a short cut key to jump to safe mode command window? Is it really hard or your test never can reproduce this kind of issue reported by customers thousand times. Remember performance is much less

:)

jimhuang4, Dec 12, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 12, 2021
  3. horik Win User
    How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

Also on Win10 home and no auto-driver update.

horik, Dec 12, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 12, 2021
Thema:

1. the win10 auto update screw up my home server again - Similar Threads - win10 auto update

2. the win10 auto update screw up my home server again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the win10 auto update screw up my home server again: This is not first time I got the same issue. The windows 10 auto update screw up the things and both regular start up and preparing automatic repair stuck in the blue window black background screen. I search the answer and the official suggestion is to reinstall the windows....
  3. the win10 auto update screw up my home server again

in Windows 10 Customization
    the win10 auto update screw up my home server again: This is not first time I got the same issue. The windows 10 auto update screw up the things and both regular start up and preparing automatic repair stuck in the blue window black background screen. I search the answer and the official suggestion is to reinstall the windows....
  4. Update screwed Audacity ---AGAIN---

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update screwed Audacity ---AGAIN---: for the umpteenth time, windows 10 update SCREWED my ability to record audio by actually CHANGING MY PROGRAM!!!!!!!!! and now, I need to, for the umpteenth time, to record audio, ROLL BACK TO A PRIOR BUILD does anything UNDO what windows did without having to roll tis back?...
  5. Microsoft Windows 10 Update screwed up my Icons AGAIN!!!!

Microsoft Windows 10 Update screwed up my Icons AGAIN!!!!: A recent Windows 10 update changed all my custom Chrome shortcut icons to a blue ball? If I try to make any changes they all revert back to the ball. I am the onle person who uses this computer and have full Admin Rights to make any change, but I have tried all the reported...
  6. Windows updated screws up my computer AGAIN!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows updated screws up my computer AGAIN!!!!: I really DESPISE that MS thinks they are GOD and can have control over my computer!!! I should be allowed to opt out of their untested update pushes! So, it has done something to disable my sound. I have gone to the Device Manager and checked for all available updates-...
  7. Update screwed up my wifi

Update screwed up my wifi: WHY DID YOU DELETE MY WIFI? THE WHOLE DRIVE IS DELETED. NOT DEACTIVATED. DELETED. I'VE GONE THROUGH A DOZEN TROUBLESHOOTERS. IT SAYS I NEED TO REDOWNLOAD THE DRIVER. HOW DO I DO THAT <removed>? I HAVE NO WIFI! I DON'T OWN A BLEEDING ETHERNET CABLE THAT'S WHY I HAVE WIFI. I...
  8. Update screw up

Update screw up: My Laptop did the Windows update about two months ago and ever since then I have not been able to sign into my Laptop and have it save anything. It says Unable to sign you into your account, you are signed in with a temporary account and your information will not be saved....
  9. Desktop Icons screwing up again.

Desktop Icons screwing up again.: New computer, only browsers have been added. I have many shortcuts to web sites arranged on the desk top to make them easier to find. I create one more and place it where I want it. Some time later, it doesn't like to stay where I placed it. It moves to the left side of...
  10. Win10 HOME edition stop auto update ?

Win10 HOME edition stop auto update ?: I am completely exhausted from MONTHS trying to install 1803 on this m32cd with SSD @ 1709 On several other pc's 1803 went on with little trouble. I just want to permanently kill WU, but it happily resets itself. At this point, my attitude toward Windows, is rock-bottom...