Windows 10: The Win10 will turn white for the header and cannot display, need to logoff and login again

Discus and support The Win10 will turn white for the header and cannot display, need to logoff and login again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! At sometimes, the Win10 will turn white for the header and cannot display, need to logoff and login again. Really don't know why this will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chan Wa, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Chan Wa Win User

The Win10 will turn white for the header and cannot display, need to logoff and login again

Hello!

At sometimes, the Win10 will turn white for the header and cannot display, need to logoff and login again. Really don't know why this will happen, and what cause this issue? Tried to move the hard disk to another PC, it's still happened. If anyone has the similar issues or not?

win10: 20H2 built: 19042.804 64bit

display: dual mon

The Win10 will turn white for the header and cannot display, need to logoff and login again 004c3f10-f212-4569-8182-f28e2b321aab?upload=true.png

:)

Chan Wa, Apr 8, 2021

2. how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login?

how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login?

MartinWerner2, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Sarah Fan Win User
    Why display only black and white after login Win10

Hello, my HP pavilion dm4 laptop suddenly only displays in black and white. Before I login with password, it is still color display. After putting in password and login, it changes to black and white after one second. Tried to reboot several times, it's
    still the same.

Sarah Fan, Apr 8, 2021
  4. ziffel Win User

The Win10 will turn white for the header and cannot display, need to logoff and login again

problem on a few menus - white text on white background

G'day all.

I have two instances of having white text on white backgrounds. I use start10 by Stardock, and on its menus, items currently highlighted are showing white text on a white background. Other (non-highlighted) items display correctly.

I also noticed this same thing when Cortana displays something like my shopping list. If i ask her to display my shopping list, she does, and i can see the checkboxes, but the actual text of the list is not visible.

I sense this has something to do with system level font/color settings, but I can't find where this is controlled in Win10.

ziffel, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

1. The Win10 will turn white for the header and cannot display, need to logoff and login again - Similar Threads - Win10 turn white

2. Windows Pointer get disappeared after logoff and then again login into the system.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pointer get disappeared after logoff and then again login into the system.: Hi Team,I am using Lenovo L480 Laptop. I have recently got windows 11 update in my system. I am facing multiple issues in this windows 11:My Mouse pointer get disappeared when I logoff from the system and after some time try to login into the system.When I try to take...
  3. Windows Pointer get disappeared after logoff and then again login into the system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pointer get disappeared after logoff and then again login into the system.: Hi Team,I am using Lenovo L480 Laptop. I have recently got windows 11 update in my system. I am facing multiple issues in this windows 11:My Mouse pointer get disappeared when I logoff from the system and after some time try to login into the system.When I try to take...
  4. Logoff/Login password prompt

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logoff/Login password prompt: I don't require a password to open Windows. In the past, the same was the case when I logged off (not restart) and then logged back in. No password necessary, just hit the button on the logon page to enter Windows. But now, when I log off, I am asked for a password, which...
  5. Logoff/Login password prompt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Logoff/Login password prompt: I don't require a password to open Windows. In the past, the same was the case when I logged off (not restart) and then logged back in. No password necessary, just hit the button on the logon page to enter Windows. But now, when I log off, I am asked for a password, which...
  6. No header on Win10 settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No header on Win10 settings: Basically the title says it all, I don't have the settings header and I would like to cuz its fancy (xD). Any fix or registry change. submitted by /u/ruiasamaro27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwifq9/no_header_on_win10_settings/
  7. Win10 login broken again? !!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 login broken again? !!!: Good morning, and yes it has been discussed and many sites claim to have solution tools. However I'd like an official microsoft solution since its their Win10 OEM distribution which produces errors and I need some closure. Every now and then attempting a login fails due...
  8. how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login?: how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-time-of-last-loginlogoff-be-displayed-upon/7c64c70c-7dca-4091-a38f-8d77cc2cd0ea
  9. Login/Logoff wont play?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Login/Logoff wont play?: So i activated the Logon/ Logoff sounds on my Dell, however, when i start it up, it does make the Startup Sound, but not the logon sound, is there anyway i can have it make the sound? Do i have to disable the startup sound? Or isnt Win 10 not meant to use the Logon Logoff...
  10. Display turned upside-down...again.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display turned upside-down...again.: Once again, one of the kids working on one of our laptops turned the display upside-down. I know how to correct it (Control Panel--Display--Change Display Settings--Orientation--and then choose "Landscape") But I don't understand how they do it. They insist that they were not...