Windows 10: The window displayed in CAD-based software is incomplete

Discus and support The window displayed in CAD-based software is incomplete in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The window displayed in CAD-based software ( such as Hongye Municipal Pipeline Design Software) is incomplete, and some software command windows only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by N_Amos, Dec 26, 2018.

1. N_Amos Win User

The window displayed in CAD-based software is incomplete

The window displayed in CAD-based software ( such as Hongye Municipal Pipeline Design Software) is incomplete, and some software command windows only display part of it, or overlap between function buttons. The window displayed in CAD-based software is incomplete b08df6f2-5129-4a58-a3ef-f2071c407766?upload=true.png

:)

N_Amos, Dec 26, 2018

2. CAD software not working properly.

Hi Rohan,

Your concern with the NX 10 CAD software may need an in-depth technical assistance that can be addressed either on our TechNet forum or MSDN forum. For us to direct you to the correct location, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you creating a program or an application?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching NX 10 CAD software? Can you provide us a screenshot?

Looking forward for your response.

Kristine Arp, Dec 26, 2018
  3. CAD package program is not displaying ater a recent update on Windows 10.

Hi Dean,

The above issue might occur due to the incompatibility of the application with Window s10 OS on the computer.

Before we assist further, does the issue occur only on accessing CAD package on the computer?

Some of the programs/applications may not be compatible after upgrading the computer to a new and higher operating system. If haven’t tried, check if similar issue occurs on accessing other applications installed on the computer.

If the issue does not occur on accessing other applications, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall CAD package application and check if the issue is resolved. If the issue persists, install the application in
    Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

Step 1: Install the device drivers manually in
    Compatibility mode.

• Locate and right-click on the application setup file downloaded/saved on the computer and select
      Properties from the context menu.

• Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for, select Windows 8.1/7 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

• After the installation is complete, restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard and type
      Run programs made for previous versions of Windows.

• Select the top most search result and follow from
      step 2
      from the article Make older programs compatible with this version of
      Windows
      (Also applies to Windows 10).

• Check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of CAD package application not displaying on the computer in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 26, 2018
  4. The window displayed in CAD-based software is incomplete

Auto CAD

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

This is very unfortunate that you are having trouble in using both Auto CAD 2007 and 2015. As we have checked Auto CAD 2007 requirements on

Auto CAD
    website, we found that there is a design limitation for Windows 10. Auto CAD 2015 is well suited and designed for Windows 10, which is a good sign for you.

As you mentioned that Auto CAD 2007 and Auto CAD 2015 both temporary overrides are not working, we need clarity on this issue. Please provide us few information.

• Did you observe any error message while using Auto CAD 2015?
    • Did you try reinstalling Auto CAD 2015?

However, we would like you to uninstall Auto CAD 2007. Then reinstall

Auto CAD 2015
    and Auto CAD 2007 in
    compatibility
    mode, after which you can check if the issue is resolved.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

The window displayed in CAD-based software is incomplete

1. The window displayed in CAD-based software is incomplete - Similar Threads - window displayed CAD

2. Highlight Color in a CAD program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Highlight Color in a CAD program: How can I change the color of the navy blue highlight shown in the screencaps below? This is occurring in my WIN10 PC. My WIN10 laptop shares the same color settings as the PC but the blue is lighter and allows me to see the tickbox. I tried modifying but not too in-depth for...
  3. Windows Search incomplete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Search incomplete: When I search for a word or phrase in my documents in Windows 10, I rarely receive more than 15 or so documents that include that word. when it is included in possibly 60 - 70 or more Why is Windows 10 search so incomplete? Can I do anything to widen the search? I've used...
  4. Remediation Incomplete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remediation Incomplete: [ATTACH] I just got a notification about this virus. It said the level is severe. Because I didn't know what to do, I click allow. As you can see, there is a warning in the picture. So, what should I do now? Please, help me....
  5. What to do if Remediation Incomplete Displayed?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What to do if Remediation Incomplete Displayed?: What do I do when the message Remediation incomplete comes up after a deep scan ? [Original Title: Viruses] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-to-do-if-remediation-incomplete-displayed/2ada0d34-6891-4f36-ba86-6f74184dd7cb
  6. Cad software crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cad software crash: What is the cuse to the software crashes? Application: bSuite.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.IO.FileNotFoundException at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32,...
  7. Cannot associate DXF files with my CAD software

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot associate DXF files with my CAD software: I want to associate DXF files with TurboCAD 20. In the file association by extension Windows 10 will only allow me to choose a program from the App Store. Why can't I associate this CAD format with my CAD software? I should be able to associate any file type with any program...
  8. Software Licensing Based On Income And Amount Of Software Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software Licensing Based On Income And Amount Of Software Usage: https://personal.cwb.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Step-3B-1024x614.png Sent to Bill Gates & Adobe
  9. Auto CAD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto CAD: Since i installed the windows 10 my auto cad 2007 & 2015 both temporary overrides are not working. i often use shift to temporary on and off orthomode but now i cantt. please help.....
  10. Pdf file displayed incompletely by Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Pdf file displayed incompletely by Edge: When opening this link to a pdf-file in Edge, figure 1 is incomplete. When opening the same link in Chrome, it is complete. - Could someone verify on another computer that the figure is incomplete in Edge? - Is it a bug of Edge, or is the pdf-file corrupt? I am surprised...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 windows displayed incomplete