Windows 10: The Windows 10 'Apps Store' and its deployment is just horrible .. absolutely horrible.

Discus and support The Windows 10 'Apps Store' and its deployment is just horrible .. absolutely horrible. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks for trying to turn my computer into a Phone .. but, it's not working, Microsoft. I would remove the entire Apps Store feature if I could, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mongrol23, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Mongrol23 Win User

The Windows 10 'Apps Store' and its deployment is just horrible .. absolutely horrible.

Thanks for trying to turn my computer into a Phone .. but, it's not working, Microsoft.

I would remove the entire Apps Store feature if I could, but you've made that virtually impossible.

I want control over every single application or program on my machine and you are insisting you know better by deploying this nightmare of software stabling.

For example, I am now unable to choose the location to install and store a third party piece of software such as Itunes .. which is an amazingly bad piece of software as it is .. once it has been downloaded via the Apps Store.

I can't reset it, I can't terminate it, I can't uninstall it via the Apps control panel .. and none of the features that should allow me to control my own computer work.

Your 'Apps Store' is simply horrible.

Really, absolutely the single worst event to happen to a MS OS since Vista.

I thought you guys might have learned something from that, obviously not.

I know you think you know better than I do how I want to run my computer, but you don't.

I don't want my computer to be turned into an extended phone .. I use programs, not 'Apps'.

So, please create an absolutely failsafe way to completely remove every single trace of the Apps Store from Windows 10.

:)

Mongrol23, Oct 1, 2018

2. horrible horrible horrible

microsoft is horrible. windows 10 updates are horrible. it was fine, now it is horrible. why did they decide to make windows horrible? was this a business decision? HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! Is it supposed to be horrible?

johnsmith02021970, Oct 1, 2018
  3. WindowsOS Win User
    horrible horrible horrible

This is just a Horrible post which serves no purpose !!! !!

WindowsOS, Oct 1, 2018
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

The Windows 10 'Apps Store' and its deployment is just horrible .. absolutely horrible.

Horrible

Use a mouse. Then it is no different to a desktop.

Thema:

1. The Windows 10 'Apps Store' and its deployment is just horrible .. absolutely horrible. - Similar Threads - 'Apps Store' deployment

2. taskbar is horrible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar is horrible: I fight with the taskbar every day. Whoever decided to force the taskbar on the screen should be fired. Every time a window opens in the background, I have to find where it is in order to use anything at the bottom of the screen like printing. Even when I could care less...
  3. taskbar is horrible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar is horrible: I fight with the taskbar every day. Whoever decided to force the taskbar on the screen should be fired. Every time a window opens in the background, I have to find where it is in order to use anything at the bottom of the screen like printing. Even when I could care less...
  4. The new window Search Bar is absolutely HORRIBLE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The new window Search Bar is absolutely HORRIBLE: Searching has always been terrible in Windows but since the last massive update, it turns into a flaw fest. Searching is slower than before. Sometimes loading takes forever The default bar size is so tiny that I can't read my own keyword. Pixel hunting to resize the bar...
  5. The "new" Windows 10 is HORRIBLE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The "new" Windows 10 is HORRIBLE!: After being forced to "upgrade" my HP laptop to the NEW Windows 10, the performance went from good to terrible. Nothing I did to delete and reinstall programs helped. As a last resort, I purchased a new Dell Inspiron 15 laptop thinking I could rebuild my files. WRONG!...
  6. THIS LOOKS HORRIBLE

in Windows 10 Customization
    THIS LOOKS HORRIBLE: When i tried the windows 10 dark theme, my normal edge icon turned into this monstrosity [ATTACH] It's gone now, but why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-looks-horrible/78639924-b82a-4e93-87ff-0aee08cec56b
  7. *RANT* The Windows Store is horrible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    *RANT* The Windows Store is horrible: I am on the newest and completely updated version of Windows 10. And nine out of ten times, it just ends with "Error" when I try to start downloading an app, and says nothing about why it failed (except for "Give us a few minutes", something went wrong on our end). This is...
  8. Windows 10 horrible performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 horrible performance: Until I can afford another, this dell with windows 10 is going to have to do, but it's constantly crashing while I'm browsing with Microsoft Edge and just annoyingly doing anything it can to make my online laptop experience horrendous. When I open task manager, there are...
  9. why is the microsoft app store so horrible?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why is the microsoft app store so horrible?: there are multiple fake copies of things that are already free?? cant get decent games or even YouTube? and why cant I download games from the internet, like I spent money on them and it just making me waste my money?...
  10. windows 10 horribleness

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 horribleness: are people at MS taking this seriously??? been on windows 10 for probably 2 years and it just keeps getting worse, i have always hated OSx, and love my Lenovo thinkpads, but damn, seriously contemplating. So much horribleness. can't even remember wifi networks.. comon...