Windows 10: The Windows 10 Experience

Discus and support The Windows 10 Experience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; aKxkTWa9Hd8 Windows 10 Launch | Windows Blog Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise for your business 9150 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The Windows 10 Experience

Brink, Jul 27, 2015

2. The whole windows 10 experience

Why change it so drastically from Windows 7? At least it made sense, Windows 10 (W10) changed just about everything and finding anything on it is almost impossible. MAYBE it will get better the more I use it, but I am NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW. The
    upgrade took me and a Windows tech to do, downloading and making a W10 installation disk and having to backup, copying, all of my data. I now have to reinstall everything (I went from 32 to 64 bit) and would have used the 'upgrade to Windows 10 icon on my
    taskbar', but it didn't recognize that NVIDIA had drivers for the graphics card I had. Unless you absolutely, positively, have no other choice in the matter, I would stay with Windows 7. Maybe I'm an 'old fogey' but it was sssssssssssssooooooooooooo much
    easier and made a lot more sense than all of the gadgets, gizmos, and apps of W10. I am hoping that other people feel the same and MAYBE we could get a better, easier to use, SIMPLER OS.

DouglasKoenigsfeld, Jul 27, 2015
  3. The whole windows 10 experience

Kenny,

I'm just glad I decided to go to a 64 bit version of Windows 10. It actually left my Windows 7 alone (I didn't know that when I wrote the first post). The biggest thing is that you know they are going to stop supporting Windows 7 in the next year or so,
    that is why they are pushing the upgrade to Windows 10 so hard. I'm going to keep my Windows 7 for my games, (my wife and I love playing the Windows 7 mahjong) and try to get used to Windows 10 for everything else. I don't know what they are going to do
    for the businesses. We just upgraded to Windows 7 at work when they had to because Microsoft quit supporting XP. Everyone will be so confused they won't be able to do anything until some kind of training is provided. Maybe Microsoft should make some kind
    of training video for Windows 10 and make it easier for us old fogies that are set in our ways.

DouglasKoenigsfeld, Jul 27, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

[youtube]HNwnz0IIsJE[/youtube]

Brink, Jul 27, 2015
  5. Warning - this video might cause epileptic ceasures

Slartybart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. The Windows 10 Experience - Similar Threads - Experience

2. Why does Microsoft continue to make terrible design and user experience decisions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Microsoft continue to make terrible design and user experience decisions?: It's absolutely obnoxious to use MSFT software, especially Windows, compared to Linux and OSX. It seems like every decision is made by people who are significantly out of touch of the modern world.Just bad management?e.g. - integrating microsoft online account with windows...
  3. why am I still on 20H2 11/‎20/‎2020 19042.1165 Windows Feature Experience Pack...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why am I still on 20H2 11/‎20/‎2020 19042.1165 Windows Feature Experience Pack...: why am I still on 20H2 11/‎20/‎2020 19042.1165 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0 Device name DESKTOP-SVOCV7A AMD FXTM-9370 Eight-Core Processor 4.40 GHz 32.0 GB ram 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor I am getting other updates on this pc, security, and...
  4. I was trying to run some helm commands on windows 10Pro with version 21H1 with experience...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I was trying to run some helm commands on windows 10Pro with version 21H1 with experience...: helm install costco -f values-$ smth.yaml . -n costco --create-namespace walk.go:74: found symbolic link in path: C:\Users\sandesh.paudel\AppData\Local\Application Data resolves to C:\Users\sandesh.paudel\AppData\Local Error: open...
  5. Experiment failing

Experiment failing: I have three Win10 desktops, two Pro, one Home, and will be upgrading one of the Pro machines to Win11, so I will be upgrading its hardware in a few weeks. The current installs are all BIOS/MBR running Windows 10 64-bit v21H1 Build 19043.1165. Since the new setup for Win11...
  6. en-us enterpise local experience pack

en-us enterpise local experience pack: Hi Community people,I might be stupid or just missing something here.I have a multilanguage build I have created using 20H2 and all the LXP files I needed where on the ISO I downloaded from our...
  7. Windows Feature Experience Pack draining battery FAST

Windows Feature Experience Pack draining battery FAST: Over the past few days, the battery on my laptop has been draining far faster than usual. So, I checked the battery usage statistics for past 24h, and apart from Google Chrome 48% which I use the most, the only notable battery-draining program was the Windows Feature...
  8. Awful update experience... Again!

Awful update experience... Again!: This is a genuine question. With additional info...I own 3 android devices. All 3 update fast and easily, and only when I let them!I own 3 gaming consoles. Again, all 3 update fast and easily.I own 3 PCs. All on windows. All of them are a nightmare to update.Now look, I'm not...
  9. I'd like to try editing imageres.dll. Experience with that file?

I'd like to try editing imageres.dll. Experience with that file?: I'd like to substitute two icons of my choice for two of the icons in Imageres.dll. I think I know how to do it, and I think I have the software to accomplish the task, but I've read too many horror stories about this sort of thing to be comfortable with carrying out the...
  10. Random local experience packs in various languages in the app list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Random local experience packs in various languages in the app list: Random local experience packs in various languages have downloaded themselves from Microsoft Store and appear in the apps and features list but can't be uninstalled. How do I get rid of them?...