The Windows 10 Experience

Discus and support The Windows 10 Experience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; aKxkTWa9Hd8 Windows 10 Launch | Windows Blog Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise for your business 9150 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 27, 2015
  2. DouglasKoenigsfeld Win User

The whole windows 10 experience

Why change it so drastically from Windows 7? At least it made sense, Windows 10 (W10) changed just about everything and finding anything on it is almost impossible. MAYBE it will get better the more I use it, but I am NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW. The
    upgrade took me and a Windows tech to do, downloading and making a W10 installation disk and having to backup, copying, all of my data. I now have to reinstall everything (I went from 32 to 64 bit) and would have used the 'upgrade to Windows 10 icon on my
    taskbar', but it didn't recognize that NVIDIA had drivers for the graphics card I had. Unless you absolutely, positively, have no other choice in the matter, I would stay with Windows 7. Maybe I'm an 'old fogey' but it was sssssssssssssooooooooooooo much
    easier and made a lot more sense than all of the gadgets, gizmos, and apps of W10. I am hoping that other people feel the same and MAYBE we could get a better, easier to use, SIMPLER OS.

DouglasKoenigsfeld, Jul 27, 2015
  3. DouglasKoenigsfeld Win User
    The whole windows 10 experience

Kenny,

I'm just glad I decided to go to a 64 bit version of Windows 10. It actually left my Windows 7 alone (I didn't know that when I wrote the first post). The biggest thing is that you know they are going to stop supporting Windows 7 in the next year or so,
    that is why they are pushing the upgrade to Windows 10 so hard. I'm going to keep my Windows 7 for my games, (my wife and I love playing the Windows 7 mahjong) and try to get used to Windows 10 for everything else. I don't know what they are going to do
    for the businesses. We just upgraded to Windows 7 at work when they had to because Microsoft quit supporting XP. Everyone will be so confused they won't be able to do anything until some kind of training is provided. Maybe Microsoft should make some kind
    of training video for Windows 10 and make it easier for us old fogies that are set in our ways.

DouglasKoenigsfeld, Jul 27, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

[youtube]HNwnz0IIsJE[/youtube]

Brink, Jul 27, 2015
  5. Slartybart Win User
    Warning - this video might cause epileptic ceasures

Slartybart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. The Windows 10 Experience - Similar Threads - Experience

2. Shared Experience

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared Experience: What does it mean in Shared Experience "everyone nearby" vs "my devices only"? I keep getting notices from Microsoft to update my Settings even though the "My devices only" button is selected....
  3. Error 0x810002013 > Annoying Experience

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Error 0x810002013 > Annoying Experience: Hello, Operating Systen: Windows 10 Home, 66 bit. Every year I like to try Kaspersky Total security for the allowed period of 1 month. As last year also this year at the end of the 30 days i un-installed the softer by using the tool by Kaspersky for this specific function....
  4. windows shell experience host terminated (clues about the bug - for Microsoft)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows shell experience host terminated (clues about the bug - for Microsoft): I have real a lot of reports about problems with windows shell experience host. I have a nearly new PC, and verified there is no corruption of the OS (given the state of the tools from Microsoft). I suspect this is a bug in the OS. I have perhaps a clue that may help you...
  5. MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this?: Hi, I happened to run one of those so-called privacy programs out of curiosity, and was startled to find this (last item): [img] Have you ever heard of this? Thanks! 115719
  6. Shared Experience

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Experience: Others seem to have similar problems to this but without many solutions. Every time I log on to my PC I get a message saying that there is a problem with my 'Shared Experience'. Clicking takes me to the relevant control which says that all is fine, but it isn't. My Samsung...
  7. Experiences random crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Experiences random crashes: Recently, in the past 2 days at least, I've been experiences crashes when I game. So far I've crashed twice, with the first being a full on BSOD and the second was just a "lockup" freeze of processes What goes on in the crash is that the game freezes and the audio loops in a...
  8. why when I upgraded to 10 windows I have a geforce Experience that does not connect to the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why when I upgraded to 10 windows I have a geforce Experience that does not connect to the...: why when I upgraded to 10 windows I have a geforce Experience that does not connect to the server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/why-when-i-upgraded-to-10-windows-i-have-a-geforce/094446e1-cc52-42f5-84b0-be5fd06e4efb
  9. turn off shared experiences pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    turn off shared experiences pop up: turn off shared experience pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/turn-off-shared-experiences-pop-up/bf30eb2c-4aae-49f9-a637-75036cf03f8b
  10. Microsoft working on a new Windows Update experience

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft working on a new Windows Update experience: Microsoft is currently working on improving the Windows Update experience for its Windows 10 users based on the feedback provided by the users. The company is working on bringing in a new predictive model based update system for Windows 10 users. The new Windows Update...