Windows 10: The Windows 10 Experience

Discus and support The Windows 10 Experience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; aKxkTWa9Hd8 Windows 10 Launch | Windows Blog Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise for your business 9150 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The Windows 10 Experience

Brink, Jul 27, 2015

2. The whole windows 10 experience

Why change it so drastically from Windows 7? At least it made sense, Windows 10 (W10) changed just about everything and finding anything on it is almost impossible. MAYBE it will get better the more I use it, but I am NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW. The
    upgrade took me and a Windows tech to do, downloading and making a W10 installation disk and having to backup, copying, all of my data. I now have to reinstall everything (I went from 32 to 64 bit) and would have used the 'upgrade to Windows 10 icon on my
    taskbar', but it didn't recognize that NVIDIA had drivers for the graphics card I had. Unless you absolutely, positively, have no other choice in the matter, I would stay with Windows 7. Maybe I'm an 'old fogey' but it was sssssssssssssooooooooooooo much
    easier and made a lot more sense than all of the gadgets, gizmos, and apps of W10. I am hoping that other people feel the same and MAYBE we could get a better, easier to use, SIMPLER OS.

DouglasKoenigsfeld, Jul 27, 2015
  3. The whole windows 10 experience

Kenny,

I'm just glad I decided to go to a 64 bit version of Windows 10. It actually left my Windows 7 alone (I didn't know that when I wrote the first post). The biggest thing is that you know they are going to stop supporting Windows 7 in the next year or so,
    that is why they are pushing the upgrade to Windows 10 so hard. I'm going to keep my Windows 7 for my games, (my wife and I love playing the Windows 7 mahjong) and try to get used to Windows 10 for everything else. I don't know what they are going to do
    for the businesses. We just upgraded to Windows 7 at work when they had to because Microsoft quit supporting XP. Everyone will be so confused they won't be able to do anything until some kind of training is provided. Maybe Microsoft should make some kind
    of training video for Windows 10 and make it easier for us old fogies that are set in our ways.

DouglasKoenigsfeld, Jul 27, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

[youtube]HNwnz0IIsJE[/youtube]

Brink, Jul 27, 2015
  5. Warning - this video might cause epileptic ceasures

Slartybart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. The Windows 10 Experience - Similar Threads - Experience

2. worst experience from microsoft help support technicians

in Windows 10 Customization
    worst experience from microsoft help support technicians: I don't know who have given jobs to some of **** . I am facin a problem since last 1 seek . I tried to take support chat first time a guy joe came helped me out in a best way but its was not done my issue was not cleared he suggested me to download one file and connect...
  3. powerbeats 3 windows vs mac experience

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    powerbeats 3 windows vs mac experience: hello world i used powerbeats on a imac first. the experience was flawless. on widnows, well. not so good. cant adjust volume / on mac i can cant read battery lvl / on mac i can choppy connection at leats twice a day (veery low connection distance) / on mac its exceeds my...
  4. A better multi-monitor experience with Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 News
    A better multi-monitor experience with Visual Studio 2019: Visual Studio 2019 now supports per-monitor DPI awareness (PMA) across the IDE. PMA support means the IDE and more importantly, the code you work on appears crisp in any monitor display scale factor and DPI configuration, including across multiple monitors. [ATTACH]...
  5. I UPDATED NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE SOFTWARE V3.17.0.126 ON 04-02-2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I UPDATED NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE SOFTWARE V3.17.0.126 ON 04-02-2019: Today i updated new geforce experience software v3.17.0.126 from v3.17.0.122 . If you have already installed seperately in your computer, then you can update it via Nvidia geforce experience software . There is no direct link from nvidia official website , So i...
  6. Improved Call Experience now for Skype Insider Preview 8.38.76.134

in Windows 10 News
    Improved Call Experience now for Skype Insider Preview 8.38.76.134: Available for iPhone, iPad, Android 6+, and Android Tablets Version: 8.38.76.134 Over the past few months we've been working to improve the Skype calling experience on mobile devices. Today, we are proud to release these new changes and improvements to you, our Skype...
  7. Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience: [ATTACH] **UPDATE 1/25 3:00 PM PT** added note that this is only available in the US region. We’ve released a new test app to validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience. As an Xbox Insider, you can help us by downloading the app from the Store and running it on your...
  8. stop logoff due to Customer Experience Program

in Windows 10 Support
    stop logoff due to Customer Experience Program: Hi all, I have a headless Windows 10 Pro system that needs to stay logged in and running at all times. Used to work fine. Not sure if an update changed things or what. Keep getting logoff and find the following in event log: Event 7002, Winlogon User logoff notification for...
  9. Experience hang in the first 5-10 mins after booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Experience hang in the first 5-10 mins after booting: Hi, I am experiencing a hang in my laptop for the first 5-10 mins after i switch it on. I have recently bought this HP laptop with 8Gb RAM and 2Gb nvidea graphic card. It is a 64 bit opersting system and has intel i5 8th gen. I am shocked that with such specifications also...
  10. English (United Kingdom) local experience pack | How to remove and have preference respected.

in Windows 10 Customization
    English (United Kingdom) local experience pack | How to remove and have preference respected.: It seems English (United Kingdom) local experience pack is installed every time I get an update. I really do NOT want to use it since I live in Australia - my default language and experience pack is English (Australia) with a US international keyboard layout. (...and no,...