Windows 10: The Windows 10 Experience

Discus and support The Windows 10 Experience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; aKxkTWa9Hd8 Windows 10 Launch | Windows Blog Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise for your business 9150 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The Windows 10 Experience

Brink, Jul 27, 2015

2. The whole windows 10 experience

Why change it so drastically from Windows 7? At least it made sense, Windows 10 (W10) changed just about everything and finding anything on it is almost impossible. MAYBE it will get better the more I use it, but I am NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW. The
    upgrade took me and a Windows tech to do, downloading and making a W10 installation disk and having to backup, copying, all of my data. I now have to reinstall everything (I went from 32 to 64 bit) and would have used the 'upgrade to Windows 10 icon on my
    taskbar', but it didn't recognize that NVIDIA had drivers for the graphics card I had. Unless you absolutely, positively, have no other choice in the matter, I would stay with Windows 7. Maybe I'm an 'old fogey' but it was sssssssssssssooooooooooooo much
    easier and made a lot more sense than all of the gadgets, gizmos, and apps of W10. I am hoping that other people feel the same and MAYBE we could get a better, easier to use, SIMPLER OS.

DouglasKoenigsfeld, Jul 27, 2015
  3. The whole windows 10 experience

Kenny,

I'm just glad I decided to go to a 64 bit version of Windows 10. It actually left my Windows 7 alone (I didn't know that when I wrote the first post). The biggest thing is that you know they are going to stop supporting Windows 7 in the next year or so,
    that is why they are pushing the upgrade to Windows 10 so hard. I'm going to keep my Windows 7 for my games, (my wife and I love playing the Windows 7 mahjong) and try to get used to Windows 10 for everything else. I don't know what they are going to do
    for the businesses. We just upgraded to Windows 7 at work when they had to because Microsoft quit supporting XP. Everyone will be so confused they won't be able to do anything until some kind of training is provided. Maybe Microsoft should make some kind
    of training video for Windows 10 and make it easier for us old fogies that are set in our ways.

DouglasKoenigsfeld, Jul 27, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

[youtube]HNwnz0IIsJE[/youtube]

Brink, Jul 27, 2015
  5. Warning - this video might cause epileptic ceasures

Slartybart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. The Windows 10 Experience - Similar Threads - Experience

2. New Gallery experience in Game bar on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Gallery experience in Game bar on Windows 10: A new Gallery experience in Game bar on #Windows10 begins rolling out today. Without ever leaving your game, view screenshots and videos taken through Game bar and even share your favorite screenshots directly to Twitter to create your ultimate highlight reel. Tweet —...
  3. Introducing Spotify New and Improved Experience on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Spotify New and Improved Experience on Xbox One: With Spotify, it’s easy to find the right music for every moment, whether you’re working out, partying, or gaming.Gamers know the importance of having the perfect soundtrack to match what they’re playing – everything from the most elusive psychedelic trance for unlocking that...
  4. Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore !: Hello , yesterday i was notified by geforce experience about a new driver , and i decided to install it , it failed many times , and after a restart on my pc , i was not even able to open nvidia gefroce experience , even with admin rights , it gave me an error like this -...
  5. Nvidia GeForce experience not working

Nvidia GeForce experience not working: After a recent windows update, Nvidia GeForce experience stopped working. Can anyone help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-geforce-experience-not-working/ea490ae1-61db-4358-abbc-a586ffef4d2a
  6. windows shell experience host terminated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows shell experience host terminated: I have perhaps a clue that may help you (or Microsoft). I first started seeing windows shell experience host closed from time to time when my PC started from sleep (event id 1002, closed because it stopped interacting with Windows). But as I traced the events further, this...
  7. geforce experience

geforce experience: when I open up GeForce it tells me to reset it idk how to reset it. i reset my pc, unplugged it, uninstalled geforce and reinstalled im new to pc some advice would be help full...
  8. Closer look at Windows 10’s rumoured new Search experience, volume flyout

in Windows 10 News
    Closer look at Windows 10’s rumoured new Search experience, volume flyout: Windows 10 19H1 is projected to go live in the spring of 2019 and the preview builds are already live. Windows 10 19H1 is going to improve the overall user experience and it will introduce some much-needed changes including a slider to change the brightness of the monitor....
  9. Windows 10 is once again getting KB4023057 to improve update experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is once again getting KB4023057 to improve update experience: Windows 10 KB4023057 which was released back in September is now rolling out again. It looks like Microsoft has modified the package of this update and the software maker is rolling out the update to some devices once again. It’s important to note that the purpose of...
  10. Windows 10 19H1 to improve screen snipping and printing experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 19H1 to improve screen snipping and printing experience: In the fast ring of Windows Insider program, Microsoft has recently announced Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18282 which is a part of the 19H1 release. This update is expected to come out sometime in March or April of 2019. In this update, there are lots of exciting new...