Windows 10: The Windows 10 Experience

Discus and support The Windows 10 Experience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; aKxkTWa9Hd8 Windows 10 Launch | Windows Blog Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise for your business 9150 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The Windows 10 Experience

Brink, Jul 27, 2015

2. The whole windows 10 experience

Why change it so drastically from Windows 7? At least it made sense, Windows 10 (W10) changed just about everything and finding anything on it is almost impossible. MAYBE it will get better the more I use it, but I am NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW. The
    upgrade took me and a Windows tech to do, downloading and making a W10 installation disk and having to backup, copying, all of my data. I now have to reinstall everything (I went from 32 to 64 bit) and would have used the 'upgrade to Windows 10 icon on my
    taskbar', but it didn't recognize that NVIDIA had drivers for the graphics card I had. Unless you absolutely, positively, have no other choice in the matter, I would stay with Windows 7. Maybe I'm an 'old fogey' but it was sssssssssssssooooooooooooo much
    easier and made a lot more sense than all of the gadgets, gizmos, and apps of W10. I am hoping that other people feel the same and MAYBE we could get a better, easier to use, SIMPLER OS.

DouglasKoenigsfeld, Jul 27, 2015
  3. The whole windows 10 experience

Kenny,

I'm just glad I decided to go to a 64 bit version of Windows 10. It actually left my Windows 7 alone (I didn't know that when I wrote the first post). The biggest thing is that you know they are going to stop supporting Windows 7 in the next year or so,
    that is why they are pushing the upgrade to Windows 10 so hard. I'm going to keep my Windows 7 for my games, (my wife and I love playing the Windows 7 mahjong) and try to get used to Windows 10 for everything else. I don't know what they are going to do
    for the businesses. We just upgraded to Windows 7 at work when they had to because Microsoft quit supporting XP. Everyone will be so confused they won't be able to do anything until some kind of training is provided. Maybe Microsoft should make some kind
    of training video for Windows 10 and make it easier for us old fogies that are set in our ways.

DouglasKoenigsfeld, Jul 27, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

[youtube]HNwnz0IIsJE[/youtube]

Brink, Jul 27, 2015
  5. Warning - this video might cause epileptic ceasures

Slartybart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. The Windows 10 Experience - Similar Threads - Experience

2. Bad experience with Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad experience with Windows 10 Mail: A few days ago I took my life in my hands and installed the 2004 Windows 10 update. Until then I had been happily using Windows Live Mail from Windows Essentials 2012. However after the update it clearly had been scuppered as syncing failed and it became unusable. I knew...
  3. Shared experience settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared experience settings: Hello, I have a laptop running Windows10 pro 64bit since a few weeks I get a message that there is a problem with one of my work or school accounts and that I need to go to the shared settings to solve this.... When I try to "fix" the problem, nothing happens.....a box...
  4. Sharing experience with system_thread_exception_not_handled -- Ndu.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sharing experience with system_thread_exception_not_handled -- Ndu.sys: This is to share my experience with the BSOD "system thread exception not handled", Ndu.sys failed. I was getting this BSOD with increasing frequency. It was up to every 5-10 minutes. I uninstalled Malwarebytes Premium. Don't know the version now that it is gone, but I...
  5. Recovering Windows after Linux Experiment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering Windows after Linux Experiment: Greetings, I have a Beelink Pentium Mini PC. It's 3 years old and long in the tooth in regards to speed. Recently I rented a movie of iTunes and the PC version of that is memory leak city. Brought the system to a crawl -- but to Windows 10 credit -- did NOT crash Windows....
  6. Microsoft Edge is getting controls overlay, new download experience

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge is getting controls overlay, new download experience: Microsoft Edge was launched in January 2020 for Windows 10, Windows 7, macOS, and it’s also coming to Linux later this year. Microsoft is working on refining the experience of the Edge browser and one priority is bringing the top features from the old Edge to the new one....
  7. Microsoft Photos app frequently hanging, failing. Anyone else experience this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Photos app frequently hanging, failing. Anyone else experience this?: Microsoft Photos app is frequently (every 2 or 3 times it opens a .jpg) hanging and failing to display the image, I close the app, blue circle spins for several seconds on the cursor, then the app resumes working, until next hang. Anyone else experiencing this? I've tried...
  8. Problems with my Microsoft Account - "go to Shared Experiences". Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with my Microsoft Account - "go to Shared Experiences". Windows 10: When I powered up earlier this message was in my Notifications: [ATTACH] I followed the instructions and was taken to Shared Experiences. It told me to sign into my Microsoft Account and asked for my PIN number. I entered it slowly & correctly to ensure that I entered the...
  9. Missing Visual C++ package prohibits installation of Geforce Experience

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Visual C++ package prohibits installation of Geforce Experience: Hi Unfortunately, whenever I try to install the GeForce Experience be it the standalone installer or together with a new graphics driver package, the Installation process requests to install a "missing" MS Visual C++ 2017 x64 Minimum Runtime -14.13.26020 package. The Use...
  10. Stuck on" set your experience"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on" set your experience": hi guys, i have already tried updating my GPU to 452.06 im on the latest version even bought a new GPU to try to fix the problem.. but im still stuck in set your experience... someone able to help? I'm desperate. No idea what to do more.. also run it as an...