Windows 10: The Windows 10 Experience

Discus and support The Windows 10 Experience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; aKxkTWa9Hd8 Windows 10 Launch | Windows Blog Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise for your business 9150 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The Windows 10 Experience

Brink, Jul 27, 2015

2. The whole windows 10 experience

Why change it so drastically from Windows 7? At least it made sense, Windows 10 (W10) changed just about everything and finding anything on it is almost impossible. MAYBE it will get better the more I use it, but I am NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW. The
    upgrade took me and a Windows tech to do, downloading and making a W10 installation disk and having to backup, copying, all of my data. I now have to reinstall everything (I went from 32 to 64 bit) and would have used the 'upgrade to Windows 10 icon on my
    taskbar', but it didn't recognize that NVIDIA had drivers for the graphics card I had. Unless you absolutely, positively, have no other choice in the matter, I would stay with Windows 7. Maybe I'm an 'old fogey' but it was sssssssssssssooooooooooooo much
    easier and made a lot more sense than all of the gadgets, gizmos, and apps of W10. I am hoping that other people feel the same and MAYBE we could get a better, easier to use, SIMPLER OS.

DouglasKoenigsfeld, Jul 27, 2015
  3. The whole windows 10 experience

Kenny,

I'm just glad I decided to go to a 64 bit version of Windows 10. It actually left my Windows 7 alone (I didn't know that when I wrote the first post). The biggest thing is that you know they are going to stop supporting Windows 7 in the next year or so,
    that is why they are pushing the upgrade to Windows 10 so hard. I'm going to keep my Windows 7 for my games, (my wife and I love playing the Windows 7 mahjong) and try to get used to Windows 10 for everything else. I don't know what they are going to do
    for the businesses. We just upgraded to Windows 7 at work when they had to because Microsoft quit supporting XP. Everyone will be so confused they won't be able to do anything until some kind of training is provided. Maybe Microsoft should make some kind
    of training video for Windows 10 and make it easier for us old fogies that are set in our ways.

DouglasKoenigsfeld, Jul 27, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

[youtube]HNwnz0IIsJE[/youtube]

Brink, Jul 27, 2015
  5. Warning - this video might cause epileptic ceasures

Slartybart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. The Windows 10 Experience - Similar Threads - Experience

2. New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending: There's an apparently new feature that is being rolled out by microsoft. It is a new way to connect to your phone. I can not get it to install even though the option is available on my pc. I've contacted microsoft support and instead of solving the problem, they told me to...
  3. New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending: There's an apparently new feature that is being rolled out by microsoft. It is a new way to connect to your phone. I can not get it to install even though the option is available on my pc. I've contacted microsoft support and instead of solving the problem, they told me to...
  4. I am not able to download windows web experience pack I didn't get the download option in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to download windows web experience pack I didn't get the download option in...: My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-windows-web-experience/ba2515fb-6395-43cd-af4b-8e38b5fe74a5
  5. I am not able to download windows web experience pack I didn't get the download option in...

I am not able to download windows web experience pack I didn't get the download option in...: My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-windows-web-experience/ba2515fb-6395-43cd-af4b-8e38b5fe74a5
  6. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  7. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  8. How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...: OK, so I have 3 monitors with 3 different background images. all Jpeg files. Every time I update my Nvidia 3060 drivers, I update manually and just download the current driver needed. While downloading the monitors go black and flicker a few times then my main monitors...
  9. How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...

How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...: OK, so I have 3 monitors with 3 different background images. all Jpeg files. Every time I update my Nvidia 3060 drivers, I update manually and just download the current driver needed. While downloading the monitors go black and flicker a few times then my main monitors...
  10. How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...

in Windows 10 Customization