Windows 10: The Windows 10 laptop does not start after the automatic update and automatic repair cannot...

Discus and support The Windows 10 laptop does not start after the automatic update and automatic repair cannot... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad 310-151sk does not start after undergoing an automatic update. All I get now is the "Automatic Repair" screen. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndreMcGinnis, Aug 23, 2019.

1. The Windows 10 laptop does not start after the automatic update and automatic repair cannot...

My Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad 310-151sk does not start after undergoing an automatic update. All I get now is the "Automatic Repair" screen. However, even when I try several of the options here, the laptop still cannot start on Windows 10.

I would appreciate any help

:)

AndreMcGinnis, Aug 23, 2019

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 23, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

The Windows 10 laptop does not start after the automatic update and automatic repair cannot...

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile The Windows 10 laptop does not start after the automatic update and automatic repair cannot... :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

The Windows 10 laptop does not start after the automatic update and automatic repair cannot...

1. The Windows 10 laptop does not start after the automatic update and automatic repair cannot... - Similar Threads - laptop does start

2. My laptop started automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop started automatic repair: Continue exit and continue to windows10 Use a device use a USB drive, network connection, or Windows recovery DVD Troubleshoot Reset your PC or see advanced options Turn off your PC...
  3. My laptop started automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop started automatic repair: Continue exit and continue to windows10 Use a device use a USB drive, network connection, or Windows recovery DVD Troubleshoot Reset your PC or see advanced options Turn off your PC...
  4. Automatic Repair loop when starting laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair loop when starting laptop: Hi! I changed the battery in my latitude 7370 and now I am always getting this Automatic Repair loop when I start it. I have tried a couple of things I have found online but nothing seems to work. Do you know how to fix it?...
  5. Automatic Repair loop when starting laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair loop when starting laptop: Hi! I changed the battery in my latitude 7370 and now I am always getting this Automatic Repair loop when I start it. I have tried a couple of things I have found online but nothing seems to work. Do you know how to fix it?...
  6. Automatic Repair loop when starting laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Automatic Repair After cold start always

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair After cold start always: Hi, I just bought an SSD and clean install windows 10 from media creation tool, after installing updates from windows update I always get automatic repair, diagnosing pc then pressing the button restart boots my windows normally, it boots but I always get the automatic repair...
  8. Windows 10 Laptop does not start after Automatic Update and Auto Repair can not be resolved

Windows 10 Laptop does not start after Automatic Update and Auto Repair can not be resolved: The Ideapad 310-151sk of my Windows 10 Lenovo can not start after a scheduled automatic update from Microsoft. All I get now is the "Auto Repair" screen. However, even when I try several of the options here, the laptop still does not start in Windows 10. In the...
  9. Windows 10 Laptop fails to boot after automatic update and automatic repair unable to resolve

Windows 10 Laptop fails to boot after automatic update and automatic repair unable to resolve: My Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad 310-151sk fails to boot after undergoing an Automatic Microsoft Scheduled upate on the evening of 17 or 18 January 2019. All I get now is the "Automatic Repair" screen. However even when I try several of the options here, the laptop still fails to...
  10. Windows 10 Laptop fails to boot after Automatic Update and Automatic Repair unable to resolve

Windows 10 Laptop fails to boot after Automatic Update and Automatic Repair unable to resolve: My Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad 310-151sk fails to boot after undergoing an Automatic Microsoft Scheduled upate on the evening of 17 or 18 January 2019. All I get now is the "Automatic Repair" screen. However even when I try several of the options here, the laptop still fails to...