Windows 10: The Windows 10 Mobile Superphone Shows Up in New Official Video

Discus and support The Windows 10 Mobile Superphone Shows Up in New Official Video in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Windows 10 Mobile Superphone Shows Up in New Official Video HP presents the Elite X3 model once again before Launch [img] qcJ8p8kx7cc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Jun 2, 2016.

1. The Windows 10 Mobile Superphone Shows Up in New Official Video

The Windows 10 Mobile Superphone Shows Up in New Official Video
    HP presents the Elite X3 model once again before Launch

The Windows 10 Mobile Superphone Shows Up in New Official Video [​IMG]

[youtube]qcJ8p8kx7cc[/youtube]

Read more: The Windows 10 Mobile Superphone Shows Up in New Official Video

Read more: The Windows 10 Mobile Superphone Shows Up in New Official Video

Cluster Head, Jun 2, 2016

2. Wow, that looks beautiful.. *Cool

:)

BugMeister, Jun 5, 2016
  3. i want to buy an N97 (not mini)

I have viewed some reviews on the htc desire and it seem to be a superphone. I would buy a desire, but the main problem is gps software garmin.

Did you see an official position of garmin regarding android os?

crater---01, Jun 5, 2016
  4. FouK Win User

Cannot download the Anniversary update (Redstone 1) on my Lumia 950 XL!

I live in Dubai, UAE and have bought my Lumia 950 XL from the official Microsoft Store here in Dubai Mall. The Anniversary update of Windows 10 Mobile has been released on August 16, 2016 and it is still not showing up on my Lumia 950 XL. I tried manually
    updating the phone through the settings/phone update section but it is showing that the phone is up to date! I want the official release of the update, not the one which is released for the slow or fast ring of windows insiders.

FouK, Jun 5, 2016
  5. Winuser Win User
    Nice Phone. I wonder what the quality of the phone is.

Winuser, Jun 6, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    How much is what I am interested to know.

davidhk, Jun 6, 2016
  7. Edwin New Member
    Price isn't set yet. Very soon, though!
    Get notified:

HP Elite x3 - Notify Me!

Edwin, Jun 6, 2016
  8. PJLLB Win User

Does anyone know how this device might compare with the Lumia 950XL? I'm not sure the 0.2" of an inch screen increase means that much...

PJLLB, Jun 6, 2016
  9. ARC1020 Win User
    Has anyone here used Continuum? I'm curious to know how it handles printing.

The Elite X3 dock looks like it has USB Type-A and Type-C ports that a printer could be plugged into, an RJ45 port which would allow printing over ethernet to network printers in an office environment, and I guess there may be a way to connect to a printer wirelessly directly from the phone, however looking at Windows 10 Mobile I don't see any print buttons in any of the mobile apps (I.E. Edge, Mail, etc.), not even the ability to print-to-pdf.

So assuming someone is going to use a phone such as this X3 to travel between two or more places such home and work, presumably they're also going to want to connect it to a printer at some point and print things. So I'm curious, when you use the Continuum version of the apps, does it also enable the ability to print to a printer like the proper desktop version of the apps?

ARC1020, Jun 9, 2016
  10. HP Elite X3 US & ROW variants pass WiFi and Bluetooth Certifications. Getting closer..

The Windows 10 Mobile Superphone Shows Up in New Official Video [​IMG]

Read more: http://www.nokiapoweruser.com/hp-eli...etting-closer/

Cluster Head, Jun 19, 2016
  11. hond26 Win User
    Well, here in South Africa (and other parts of Africa as well) it will be of no use to clients of one of the biggest banks - Standard Bank - as I was just told by this bank that they do not do phone banking with Microsoft anymore "because it is not open source". They have discontinued the app and although it is still downloadable from the store, it cannot install as it asks for an "authorisation code" with no indication what this code is or where to get it.
    I phoned the bank and they did not know either. Eventually they put me through to the technical dept who told me the app is discontinued and I must get either a n Android or Apple phone.
    In Southern Africa Standard Bank is quite big.
    I tried to phone MS in South Africa to ask what the hell is this but they either put bthe phone down on me of play a weird recording of a strange phrase that is not in English. The "South Africa tech dept" is in fact the outsourced Indian (?) outfit that does not understand what I try to explain or (in the text variety) asks me if I "tried to uninstall and reinstall the app".
    I know this has sweet nothing to do with just about all who will read this - but this is my desperate attempt to communicate with Microsoft on a very important issue in the sub continent of Africa. Standard Bank has millions of clients in South Africa lone.
    The next step will be to ditch the new Lumia, tell my daughter to ditch hers as well and to go out and buy two Android phones...
    I hope anybody out there from MS is hearing this...

hond26, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. The Windows 10 Mobile Superphone Shows Up in New Official Video - Similar Threads - Mobile Superphone Shows

2. Why are ark ascended official servers not showing up on windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are ark ascended official servers not showing up on windows?: I have did a lot of things to try to fix it I just recently deleted it and redownloaded and now one server shows up that’s it. I use starlink internet. I had seen somewhere that said they were bringing them down until they could figure out about the anti cheat but that post...
  3. Why are ark ascended official servers not showing up on windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are ark ascended official servers not showing up on windows?: I have did a lot of things to try to fix it I just recently deleted it and redownloaded and now one server shows up that’s it. I use starlink internet. I had seen somewhere that said they were bringing them down until they could figure out about the anti cheat but that post...
  4. Why are ark ascended official servers not showing up on windows?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Any Official Window YouTube Video Downloader?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Any Official Window YouTube Video Downloader?: Hello Folk !Is there any official YouTube video downloader for windows? Or any browser extension for that so that we can get rid of all third party softwares. Thank you !...
  6. Mobile Hotspot not showing up or detected on laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Mobile Hotspot not showing up or detected on laptop: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Mobile Hotspot feature is used to share the Internet connection via WiFi signals. These signals are later caught by other devices using WiFi and the Internet connection is shared. But some users have been reporting that the WiFi network [...] This post...
  7. Embedded captions on mp4 video not showing up in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Embedded captions on mp4 video not showing up in Windows 10: We produce videos for clients, and we deliver mp4s with embedded captions. In Quicktime on a Mac, the embedded captions are viewable and even controlled by a CC button in the playback bar. However, when that same file is viewed on a PC ( Windows 10), neither the embedded...
  8. Mobile hotspot option not showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile hotspot option not showing up: The option for Mobile hotspot is not available in my PC . How can I fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/mobile-hotspot-option-not-showing-up/22d7d03b-a8f9-47ce-a742-dbdb45200871
  9. Dropbox for Windows 10 files do not show up on mobile devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dropbox for Windows 10 files do not show up on mobile devices: I've just converted to Windows 10 and the new Dropbox app. When I put a file on Dropbox I expect it to show up on the Dropboxes on my iphone and ipad there it doesn't. Files I put there while under Windows 7 show up but not anything I put there on Windows 10 Will someone...
  10. Download the Official Microsoft Windows 10 Mobile User Manual

in Windows 10 News
    Download the Official Microsoft Windows 10 Mobile User Manual: Download the Official Microsoft Windows 10 Mobile User Manual Redmond offers info to get around the new operating System Windows 10 Mobile is finally available for devices running Windows Phone (at least for some of them, as not all models are supported), but given...