Windows 10: The windows 10 re-istallation process seems to be stuck in a loop

Discus and support The windows 10 re-istallation process seems to be stuck in a loop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://m.imgur.com/a/qmXXLOw Pictures here will be used as reference. Hi, I've launched the option to delete all files and proceed with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SeVa3, May 14, 2020.

1. /u/SeVa3 Win User

The windows 10 re-istallation process seems to be stuck in a loop

https://m.imgur.com/a/qmXXLOw Pictures here will be used as reference.

Hi, I've launched the option to delete all files and proceed with reinstallation of Windows (picture 1), and after the initial system reset, there was one progress bar conpleted 1 to 100% ( I think jt said something like "preparing to reset"). Took about 30 minutes, then the computer started rebooting itself and it now seems to be in an infinite reboot loop, as I am seeing it switch back and forth from two screens (picture 1&2). I've so far only hard-reset the computer once and it did no difference. I haven't messed around with the boot menu though, as my knowledge of the functions there is limited. I hope I was able to explain the issue well enough, and would be glad to listen to any advice given, or do my best to explain further. Thanks a lot

submitted by /u/SeVa3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SeVa3, May 14, 2020

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 23, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 23, 2020
  4. The windows 10 re-istallation process seems to be stuck in a loop

Windows 10 Stuck on “Restoring your previous version of Windows” loop

I don't wish to be rude, but you are singularly failing to address the issue here. Basically, these people, like me have got their computer stuck in a loop. The machine keeps starting, trying to restore, failing and restarting and trying to restore and
    restarting and ... (well, you get the picture).

There is no process or procedure that can be operated because .. well ... the machine won't start because it's stuck in the loop.

Please try to offer a practical solution to a problem that your company has created.

I suggest that the first step to resolution is to actually read the questions and address the issue - which is 'we can't get our machines to start because they're stuck in this damned loop'. Tell us how to get out of the loop first.

Please!

MarcTurner56, May 23, 2020
Thema:

The windows 10 re-istallation process seems to be stuck in a loop

1. The windows 10 re-istallation process seems to be stuck in a loop - Similar Threads - istallation process seems

2. Stuck in BSOD critical process died loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in BSOD critical process died loop: Hi,I recently built a new desktop computer and have run into a number of bsod issues I have been able to fix... until now!I was gaming and my computer suddenly shut down. As it was rebooting, it ran into a BSOD with the critical_process_died error. The automatic startup...
  3. Stuck in BSOD critical process died loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in BSOD critical process died loop: Hi,I recently built a new desktop computer and have run into a number of bsod issues I have been able to fix... until now!I was gaming and my computer suddenly shut down. As it was rebooting, it ran into a BSOD with the critical_process_died error. The automatic startup...
  4. My computer seems to be stuck in an automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer seems to be stuck in an automatic repair loop.: So, i have a dell latitude e7450 with windows 10 installed, and every time I boot up it says "preparing automatic repair" and then "diagnosing your PC" then it fails to start up correctly. I looked around for solutions but nothing works because I can't seem to get to the cmd...
  5. My computer seems to be stuck in an automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer seems to be stuck in an automatic repair loop.: So, i have a dell latitude e7450 with windows 10 installed, and every time I boot up it says "preparing automatic repair" and then "diagnosing your PC" then it fails to start up correctly. I looked around for solutions but nothing works because I can't seem to get to the cmd...
  6. My computer seems to be stuck in an automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 10 stuck in loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck in loop.: My windows 10 is stuck in a loop. It just takes a long time to boot up, and then it just asks for language. Then it opens WinRE, i hit one of the options. Then it just repeats. submitted by /u/johncaling40 [link] [comments]...
  8. Re-Install Windows 10 Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-Install Windows 10 Loop: I was reinstalling windows and I ran into the unexpected error problem, so I went into registry and changed the number and now it says welcome while downloading, then flashes the screen that shows the install percent briefly and repeats. I need this for class, please help....
  9. abnormal istallation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    abnormal istallation: WHY IS REQUIRED ABNORMAL INSTALLATION IN DESKTOP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/abnormal-istallation/45ee0a3c-6a83-4be3-85a5-9bb2f2be2076
  10. Homegroup seems stuck in join loop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup seems stuck in join loop?: Short version: Windows is saying it sees a homegroup on my PC under my user ID, but it is not actually in the homegroup - it is forcing me to try to join the group it says I already created! All homegroup functions have recently stopped working, after mostly working OK for...