Windows 10: The windows 10 that install via bootcamp in iMac, stuck in "choose an option"

Discus and support The windows 10 that install via bootcamp in iMac, stuck in "choose an option" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have iMac late 2017 https://support.apple.com/kb/SP760?locale=en_US I install windows 10 which I downloaded from here via Bootcamp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by imanpakii, Jun 2, 2020.

1. imanpakii Win User

The windows 10 that install via bootcamp in iMac, stuck in "choose an option"

Hello,

I have iMac late 2017

https://support.apple.com/kb/SP760?locale=en_US

I install windows 10 which I downloaded from here via Bootcamp

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

everything is installing good and the windows even boot up for the first time. But when it restarts for the first time, it goes back to the "choose an option screen" and it keeps returning back to this screen whenever I restart it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

:)

imanpakii, Jun 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 won't boot on iMac with bootcamp

Hello Sahil!

Have you been through Apple support Bootcamp step by step?

Something is wrong with this site today, so I cant link, but youll find it if you google: Install Windows on your mac with bootcamp.

It's apples supportside you must choose when you google.

Sincerely

Loke Aashamar

LokeAashamar, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Jim118TR Win User
    Windows Install on iMac

Greetings;

I have a iMac Mid 2011 Intel Core i7. Running OSX 10.10.5 Yosemite with 16GB Ram & 748GB free space. I would like to install Windows 10 and then install Office Professional 2016. It appears I would not be able to install Windows via Bootcamp, as my machine
    is not listed as being supported. However, my iMac does meet the requirements to install Parallels Desktop 12. Would I be correct in assuming that after purchasing PD12, I could install & run Windows 10 that way?

Jim D.

Jim118TR, Jun 2, 2020
  4. The windows 10 that install via bootcamp in iMac, stuck in "choose an option"

Windows 10 upgrade on a 5K IMAC running windows 7 with Bootcamp

I have a new IMAC 5K running Windows 7 with Bootcamp. Will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 or will I have to wait for new Bootcamp drivers from Apple at some point in the future?

Robert Laurencelle, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

The windows 10 that install via bootcamp in iMac, stuck in "choose an option"

1. The windows 10 that install via bootcamp in iMac, stuck in "choose an option" - Similar Threads - install via bootcamp

2. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp: Can I transfer Windows 10 from my current computer to iMac with built in bootcamp program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-imac-with-bootcamp/2bec7a24-8fc3-4dff-980e-35ffa4fca429
  3. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp: Can I transfer Windows 10 from my current computer to iMac with built in bootcamp program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-imac-with-bootcamp/2bec7a24-8fc3-4dff-980e-35ffa4fca429
  4. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on Choose an Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Choose an Option: Hello. I clicked the "Update and Shut Down" button and when I checked my laptop, it displays the Choose an Option screen. I tried clicking the continue but it just loops back to the Choose an Option screen. How can i solve this?...
  6. Stuck on Choose an Option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Choose an Option: Hello. I clicked the "Update and Shut Down" button and when I checked my laptop, it displays the Choose an Option screen. I tried clicking the continue but it just loops back to the Choose an Option screen. How can i solve this?...
  7. Bootcamp on iMac Hardware error

Bootcamp on iMac Hardware error: Hi, I need Windows for work and use it on my iMac via Bootcamp. However, it occasionally keeps on crashing and get the following errors like this. Once it crashes, it keeps on crashing for about 20 mins. One of the report is like this: Happy to upload more. Problem Event...
  8. Installing Windows 10 on 2017 iMac via Bootcamp problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on 2017 iMac via Bootcamp problems.: Hello. I am having problems with installing Windows 10 on my Apple 2017 iMac via Bootcamp. When I am in the Windows installation, after I have confirmed what version of Windows I want to install, I get a pop up that says: “Windows cannot locate the disc and partition...
  9. Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp: Hello. I have a 2011 imac 27" running bootcamp windows 10. the speakers do not work and the audio ports do not work. i have tried many solutions and cannot find one that works for me....
  10. Windows 10 won't boot on iMac with bootcamp

Windows 10 won't boot on iMac with bootcamp: Hi, i am using an imac 5k retina 27inch 2017 and everytime i install windows 10 pro on the bootcamp, windows boots the first time and whenever i restart it even once it never boots again and goes back to the blue screen with trouble shoot options, i reset windows and it boots...