Windows 10: The Windows 10 Wi-Fi icon disappears suddenly. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Discus and support The Windows 10 Wi-Fi icon disappears suddenly. Can anyone help me with this problem? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have all the recent updates that are provided in my country and keep it up to date every time. But I guess it's been over a year now since this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/z3ro_death5, Jan 23, 2023.

1. The Windows 10 Wi-Fi icon disappears suddenly. Can anyone help me with this problem?

I have all the recent updates that are provided in my country and keep it up to date every time. But I guess it's been over a year now since this problem started to happen. The Wi-Fi icon disappears suddenly without even doing anything sometimes it happens when I play Valorant game. I currently have no intentions of upgrading to Windows 11(my laptop does support 11), so please can anyone provide me with a solution for this problem.

• Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64 (KB5022476)
    submitted by /u/z3ro_death5
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/z3ro_death5, Jan 23, 2023
  2. EthanKwan Win User

Tried to enable wi-fi, wi-fi icon disappears on control panel.

When I turned on my computer (Windows 10), the wi-fi wasn't working. Then I went to Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections and pressed the wi-fi icon. A tab popped up telling me that it was enabled, and disappeared quickly, but the
    icon still said 'disabled', and wi-fi still did not work. I tried this a few more times but the same result shows up. Then I activated WLAN Auto Config, and I went back onto the Network Connections panel, but the wi-fi icon had disappeared. Please help!

EthanKwan, Jan 23, 2023
  3. Icon wi-fi and flight mode switched, how to solve this?

Hi, guys
    i have a little problem about wi-fi icon and flight mode icon.
    i am using windows 10 for a year, but last time, suddenly my wi-fi icon turned to flight mode.
    so when my flight mode is off, the wi-fi icon is "plane". but when my flight mode is on the icon is "wi-fi".
    its also when i turn on/off flight mode using keyboard fn+flight mode its notification is swapped. when flight mode is off, the notification is "flight mode is on". i don't have any idea where was the problem, i tried to rebuild icon cache but doesn't make any change. help me please..?

krisphiwkp, Jan 23, 2023
  4. The Windows 10 Wi-Fi icon disappears suddenly. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Marivel Man, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

The Windows 10 Wi-Fi icon disappears suddenly. Can anyone help me with this problem?

1. The Windows 10 Wi-Fi icon disappears suddenly. Can anyone help me with this problem? - Similar Threads - icon disappears suddenly

2. WI-FI option disappeared Suddenly!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WI-FI option disappeared Suddenly!: WI-FI disappeared in my Asus Tuf laptop windows 10. I did a clean installation few days back. But after that wifi was just fine. This happened suddenly. Now there is a yellow mark on WIRELESS DRIVER inside network adapters. pls check the photoHere's what I already did1...
  3. WI-FI option disappeared Suddenly!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WI-FI option disappeared Suddenly!: WI-FI disappeared in my Asus Tuf laptop windows 10. I did a clean installation few days back. But after that wifi was just fine. This happened suddenly. Now there is a yellow mark on WIRELESS DRIVER inside network adapters. pls check the photoHere's what I already did1...
  4. WI-FI option disappeared Suddenly!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Wi-Fi Icon Disappeared Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi Icon Disappeared Windows 10: Hello hope you're having a good time Yesterday i installed a driver update program and it updated my drivers but then after a restart i realized that my wifi icon is disappeared and in network and internet settings it doesn't show anything even though i am connected to my...
  6. Wi-Fi Icon Disappeared Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi Icon Disappeared Windows 10: Hello hope you're having a good time Yesterday i installed a driver update program and it updated my drivers but then after a restart i realized that my wifi icon is disappeared and in network and internet settings it doesn't show anything even though i am connected to my...
  7. Wi-Fi Icon Disappeared Windows 10

8. Sudden disappearance of bluetooth and WI-Fi services

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sudden disappearance of bluetooth and WI-Fi services: Yesterday when I was attending a meeting on my HP pavillion g6 laptop suddenly my WiFi got disconnected,then I checked the bluetooth and it was off again then I checked my adapter settings and found that both adapters were not detected or were unavailable as shown in the pic...
  9. Wi-fi connection suddenly disappeared on windows 10 laptop

Wi-fi connection suddenly disappeared on windows 10 laptop: Hi. I have a Lenovo laptop recently updated to Windows 10. Everything was working fine until yesterday, when the laptop suddenly lost my home wi-fi connection. The wi-fi and router are fine, other devices are connected. The laptop can see other available networks but my one...
  10. problem in Wi-Fi stop suddenly

problem in Wi-Fi stop suddenly: This problem I suffer from a period of time and I do not know how to explain it . I use Wi-Fi in a normal way and suddenly the Wi-Fi stops and icon turns into a computer with a red X sign and when I go to the adapter I find it has been disabled and I can not start it so I...