Windows 10: The windows atomic clock application is glitchy

Discus and support The windows atomic clock application is glitchy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I recently installed an atomic clock app and it is all glitchy showing display on an area lesser than required... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ifham_007, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Ifham_007 Win User

The windows atomic clock application is glitchy

The windows atomic clock application is glitchy c698cb98-06fb-4bc8-9ca5-6fcc1b55300f?upload=true.png I recently installed an atomic clock app and it is all glitchy showing display on an area lesser than required

:)

Ifham_007, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Tom Kunzo Win User

Synchronising Computer's Clock With Atomic Clock In Windows 10 64 bit

Is there any way that I can synchronise my desktop PC's clock with that of the atomic clock?

Thank you.

Regards,

Tom Kunzo, Jul 27, 2019
  3. BunnyJ Win User
    BunnyJ, Jul 27, 2019
  4. The windows atomic clock application is glitchy

Synchronising Computer's Clock With Atomic Clock In Windows 10 64 bit

It is actually syncing the time by default even though it might not be an atomic clock, but one that gets it time from an atomic clock.

Click on the Clock and select Date and Time Settings

The Set time automatically should be on.

To see what it is syncing with select, Additional date, time, & regional settings -> Set the time and date

Select Internet Time tab -> Change settings...

There is a choice of time.windows.com or time.nist.gov (at least in the US)

P.S. Other path to the setting:

Win Key + X -> Control Panel -> Date and Time -> Internet Time Tab -> Change settings...

A_User_Here, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

The windows atomic clock application is glitchy

1. The windows atomic clock application is glitchy - Similar Threads - atomic clock application

2. Windows Explorer window glitchy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer window glitchy: Since a few days ago I noticed that with my windows explorer I could not minimize or maximize it. When I click the buttons for it nothing happens Also when I tried to move the window around my screen it looks very glitchy and doesn't work, it stays in the same place. I think...
  3. Glitchy icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Glitchy icons: Please help, this has been happening for a while. A few ideas of it happening would be changing my main Users folder name to what i want, properly, by changing almost every key in the registry to what i want as well (using a different admin account). The OS works just fine,...
  4. Setting an icon for Alarms & Clock application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting an icon for Alarms & Clock application: Hi everyone, I'd like to give the Alarms & Clock application an icon, because right now when I run it, there's an empty square in my task bar. It seems like all the apps built into windows are lacking in icons, and this one is no exception.I made an icon file using an...
  5. Atom running Windows 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Atom running Windows 1903: So I managed to install Windows 1903 on my ThinkPad 2 Tablet and all the drivers seem to be working... Why is Microsoft Still blocking Atom from updates... I really like the way it allows you to write, and honestly it works well with my ThinkPad 2 tablet... I have no...
  6. Dolby Atoms Not Install

Dolby Atoms Not Install: I Install Dolby Atmos in my laptop from microsoft store. At first I had no sound output options at all, not even my laptops speakers, then after I reconnected audio devices (eg. headphones) the sound options would come back and be no issue. However as you might notice it is...
  7. Intel Atom Z2560 "Intel's Atom Clove CPUs"

Intel Atom Z2560 "Intel's Atom Clove CPUs": Hello, I have a older Tablet sitting around in my shelf and I tough it would be nice to have a windows tablet to play around with. How ever I found out that the Processor my tablet is using "Intel Atom Z2560" which had Problems back in 2017. My question is is this still the...
  8. Glitchy Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Glitchy Icons: Ever since the latest windows update, these Icons have been glitchy. It used to pop up like normal, instead of icons half under the task bar. Any suggestions? [ATTACH]...
  9. Concerned about Atom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Concerned about Atom: Recently, I was looking for good free text editors, and I came across Atom. After deciding that I preferred the first one I found, I uninstalled Atom. I only had one account on the computer at the time, but after uninstalling Atom, I created a second account for...
  10. Typing is glitchy..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Typing is glitchy..: Fresh installed windows 10 on my laptop, now whenever i type, either the computer decides to highlight all the text randomly, or it stops writing what i was typing for a few seconds. Really annoying, any help? 47018