Windows 10: The windows boot sounds don't work

Discus and support The windows boot sounds don't work in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The windows logon, logoff, and system exit sounds aren't working.FYI: -I am using windows 10 21H2-I have disabled fast startup-I have enabled windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Alexander Cleary, Mar 28, 2022.

1. The windows boot sounds don't work

The windows logon, logoff, and system exit sounds aren't working.FYI: -I am using windows 10 21H2-I have disabled fast startup-I have enabled windows boot sound in the sounds menu-I have added sounds into the ones that didn't have soundsIt still doesn't work and I have followed every tutorial that I can find, and none have any answers.Do any of you have any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

:)

Alexander Cleary, Mar 28, 2022
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    The windows boot sounds don't work [​IMG]

Valeriu, Mar 28, 2022
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 28, 2022
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

The windows boot sounds don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

The windows boot sounds don't work

1. The windows boot sounds don't work - Similar Threads - boot sounds don't

2. The windows boot sounds don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows boot sounds don't work: The windows logon, logoff, and system exit sounds aren't working.FYI: -I am using windows 10 21H2-I have disabled fast startup-I have enabled windows boot sound in the sounds menu-I have added sounds into the ones that didn't have soundsIt still doesn't work and I have...
  3. The windows boot sounds don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The windows boot sounds don't work: The windows logon, logoff, and system exit sounds aren't working.FYI: -I am using windows 10 21H2-I have disabled fast startup-I have enabled windows boot sound in the sounds menu-I have added sounds into the ones that didn't have soundsIt still doesn't work and I have...
  4. Sounds Don't Play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sounds Don't Play?: Just upgraded to Windows 11 and noticed my sound file is not playing. The sound track from videos play fine. Anything I should be looking at? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-dont-play/6e552708-eecf-41ac-a062-2c57e805df60
  5. Sounds Don't Play?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sounds Don't Play?: Just upgraded to Windows 11 and noticed my sound file is not playing. The sound track from videos play fine. Anything I should be looking at? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-dont-play/6e552708-eecf-41ac-a062-2c57e805df60
  6. Windows freezes, no sound, keyboard keys don't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows freezes, no sound, keyboard keys don't work: Hi guys, I hope you are all fine. I have dell vostro 14-3468 laptop. For quite sometime now I have facing a particular problem. While reading pdfs, PowerPoints, watching videos on YouTube etc. My sound completely disappears, The sound works when i plug in headphones,...
  7. Windows 10 don't boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 don't boot: Hello everyone I have been trying to install windows 10 using a USB but after installation is complete it won't boot. Also, I have been trying to repair it and dosen't work in any case possible and read many posts on this forum with no success in my case. Last time I...
  8. Sound only works on cold boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound only works on cold boot: Hello, I have an awesome Dell laptop running the latest version of Windows 10 that I have had for a couple of years now. I have had this issue since I bought the laptop and have never been able to get the issue resolved. When I cold boot the computer, sound works fine....
  9. Sounds from the Analog Ports Don't Seem to work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sounds from the Analog Ports Don't Seem to work.: It's Strange, I figured maybe the Motherboard has a bad Audio Ports from the Direct back, but the front panel seems to be same case as well for a jumper. Nor it seems that the sound settings seems to update to recognize when a new Audio Device is plugged in so I'm at a loss....
  10. Windows 10 Sounds - and the ones that don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Sounds - and the ones that don't work: It appears in Win 10 some sounds are disabled by design. Although the "Play Windows Start Up Sound" box may be checked in the Sounds panel, it generally does not play on boot. I have noticed it play after a warm restart, however. The "Exit Windows" sound, as well as "Logon...