Windows 10: The Windows Camera Frame Server service terminated unexpectedly

Discus and support The Windows Camera Frame Server service terminated unexpectedly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 64-bit Pro, 20H2 Event viewer started to show this error many times today 9 times so far. In the middle, the system shuts down unexpected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by redhonker, Jan 19, 2021.

1. redhonker Win User

The Windows Camera Frame Server service terminated unexpectedly

Windows 10 64-bit Pro, 20H2

Event viewer started to show this error many times today 9 times so far. In the middle, the system shuts down unexpected once.

What could be the issue? How do I fix it?

Thanks

:)

redhonker, Jan 19, 2021
  2. borgus Win User

The Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) service terminated unexpectedly.

The Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).

That's the Event Viewer error message at every reboot (appears to occur during the shutdown phase).
    There is a concurrent fault listed for the Canon scanner driver, CNC210C.DLL, which is not corrupted.

Clues on how to banish these errors? Or should they simply be ignored, as they do no apparent harm....

borgus, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Camera keeps crashing over and over!

SERIOUS WARNING!

Okay. So I made a YouTube channel 2 days ago and when we were trying to take a YouTube profile picture, the camera lags and stops (also with the frame service). Here's what the event said: The Windows Camera Frame Server service
    terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 23 time(s).

OwenRoughton, Jan 19, 2021
  4. borate Win User

The Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) service terminated unexpectedly

The Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).

That's the Event Viewer error message at every reboot (appears to occur during the shutdown phase).

There is a concurrent fault listed for the Canon scanner driver, CNC210C.DLL, which is not corrupted.

Clues on how to banish these errors? Or should they simply be ignored, as they do no apparent harm....

borate, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. The Windows Camera Frame Server service terminated unexpectedly - Similar Threads - Camera Frame Server

2. Windows Audio Service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Service terminated unexpectedly: Acer Nitro 5 with Windows 11 Os Build 22621.2070Windows does not detect any input or output audio devices. No test sounds are able to be played and no devices are available to enable/disable. On the Windows Event Viewer, I am seeing and error with Event ID 7031:Text: The...
  3. Windows Audio Service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Audio Service terminated unexpectedly: Acer Nitro 5 with Windows 11 Os Build 22621.2070Windows does not detect any input or output audio devices. No test sounds are able to be played and no devices are available to enable/disable. On the Windows Event Viewer, I am seeing and error with Event ID 7031:Text: The...
  4. Windows Camera Frame Server service errors, how to resolve?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Camera Frame Server service errors, how to resolve?: ThinkPad E14 Gen 4 Intel/Windows 10, internal camera app works but it cuts out then back on quickly in 5 minute intervals. Checked event viewer and noticed lots of Windows Camera Frame Server service errors. Confirmed drivers are up to date downloaded driver install from...
  5. Windows Camera Frame Server service errors, how to resolve?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Camera Frame Server service errors, how to resolve?: ThinkPad E14 Gen 4 Intel/Windows 10, internal camera app works but it cuts out then back on quickly in 5 minute intervals. Checked event viewer and noticed lots of Windows Camera Frame Server service errors. Confirmed drivers are up to date downloaded driver install from...
  6. Windows Camera Frame Server service errors, how to resolve?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. The Energy Server Service queencreek service terminated unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Energy Server Service queencreek service terminated unexpectedly.: What is this WARNING message that appears in Event Viewer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-energy-server-service-queencreek-service/ad99b9d3-173a-4b0e-abf3-1ab8ae652dc3
  8. 'Service Host: Windows Camera Frame Server' turns on on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    'Service Host: Windows Camera Frame Server' turns on on its own: I have a 2017 Surface Pro, recently my computer has been making a sound like the ticking of a watch. When I check my task manager 'Service Host: Windows Camera Frame Server' is turned on, when I force quit this program the clicking stops. This happens when I haven't been...
  9. "The SB Recon3D Service service terminated unexpectedly"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "The SB Recon3D Service service terminated unexpectedly": Hi, It seems update 1903 broke my Gigabyte G1.Sniper 5 builtin Creative sound card. It's now randomly crashing several times a day, which is getting extremely annoying. I asked both Creative and Gigabyte support for this, both don't care at all and just blame Microsoft....
  10. Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly: Also Windows search service has failed to create the new search index Failed to find gather Application: Windows Windows Search service terminated wit the following error: The system cannot find the drive specified. I am getting these errors in the Event Viewer Windows...