Windows 10: The Windows Feedback app will remain a part of Windows 10 after RTM

Discus and support The Windows Feedback app will remain a part of Windows 10 after RTM in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are now in the final stretch before Windows 10 is officially released July 29th. With the date quickly approaching, Microsoft has gotten busy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jun 1, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

The Windows Feedback app will remain a part of Windows 10 after RTM

Source

:)

labeeman, Jun 1, 2015
  2. aakkam22 Win User

Windows Spotlight is missing. need help

Make sure that the Envy is updated to the latest version of Windows 10. Pro Build 10240 (RTM) does not include Windows Spotlight. After the onslaught of feedback, Microsoft added it in later updates.

Use Windows Update to install the latest Windows 10 build (10586, or November Update)

aakkam22, Jun 1, 2015
  3. Marco Lovišćek, Jun 1, 2015
Thema:

The Windows Feedback app will remain a part of Windows 10 after RTM

1. The Windows Feedback app will remain a part of Windows 10 after RTM - Similar Threads - Feedback app remain

2. WIndows 10 RTM Core

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIndows 10 RTM Core: Hi, I bought a aftermarket notebook - razer blade pro 2017an operating system was Windows 10 enterprise hacked, i thinki scanned with some tools my system and found what in the bios there area key for window 10 RTM Core, can someone tell me how i can now use this key legally,...
  3. WIndows 10 RTM Core

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 RTM Core: Hi, I bought a aftermarket notebook - razer blade pro 2017an operating system was Windows 10 enterprise hacked, i thinki scanned with some tools my system and found what in the bios there area key for window 10 RTM Core, can someone tell me how i can now use this key legally,...
  4. WIndows 10 RTM Core

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage

Windows 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage: I do have pre installed W10 HOME SL on my laptop and I recently reformat it and installed W10 Pro. Now I want to return it to W10 HOME SL by using its OEM Product key but the case is I forgot what version of W10 Home SL was installed on it, will any version of W10 ISO...
  6. Windows 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage

Windows 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage: I have seconhand laptop that has a pre installed windows 10 home single language, I dont know its version I guest it's Windows 10 Version 1507.I do have a screenshot of its system please see the photo below. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Then my HDD fails and bring it to a technician...
  7. After Uninstalling, App Remains on Apps & features list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Uninstalling, App Remains on Apps & features list: Hello, I removed application from the Apps & Features by selecting Uninstall and following the prompts. After it was uninstalled, and after numerous restarts, the application remains listed in the Apps & features list. Modify is greyed out and when Uninstall is selected,...
  8. parts of app window is offscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    parts of app window is offscreen: Most of the times I start and app, a part of its window is offscreen, though it is maximized or fullscreen, here is an example: [img] I hope you will understand what I am talking about by checking the right at the search box. This makes the Mail app unuseable, since all...
  9. Windows 10 Feedback App broke this system

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Feedback App broke this system: Well, there I was running very nicely on W10 using local accounts. Then I thought I'd use the Feedback App. So I started it and it asked for my MS Account information which I provided, and then asked for my login password which I thought odd. The App then ran fine. Some...
  10. Windows 10 will not RTM this week

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will not RTM this week: Earlier this week, we reported that Microsoft was expected to hit the RTM (Release To Manufacturing) milestone this week but that deadline has now slipped. The company was initially targeting July 9th for the date, but sources inside the company have indicated that this will...